Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Dear Fc'ers,

some of you may have noticed my absence lately & some of you may have not even noticed its now 2014, but I digress.

The rumours are true, I have found religion & am currently living in a nunnery where I care for the sick, euthanise the elderly (whether they want it or not) & sing hymns to repent my many, many sins.

The hours are great but the uniform sucks, its all itchy & it makes my balls sweat.
The nuns are cool, most are lesbians,
which co-incidentally, so am I.

I am a lifelong dedicated vagitarian
Its a tidy little arrangement.:tup:

Father O'leary hasnt tried to molest me yet. Even tho I enrolled in little league, the choir & I stay after church to polish the candle sticks.

I am starting to wonder if im not attractive enough & theres something wrong with me?
Then I started having body image issues.

As a result I developed amnesic bulimia. Its where I gorge on all of my favourite food, but I forget to vomit later.

Then Father O'leary explains that Im too old for him and thats why he hasnt attempted to roger me behind the organ yet. As he said himself, 'he's no poof, and thats good, because poofery is a sin and he would go to hell.'

To teach him a lesson I rub my cock around his coffee cup after lights out every night & stick his toothbrush up my bum on a regular basis.

Hows that for poofery eh?

Anyhoo, its my shift to go supervise the lepers breakdancing class. I swear its less mess to throw hamburger into a fan than these guys make spinning on their heads.

Praise Jeebus, and the Holy trinity (titties, front bum and back bum)

Didn't notice you were gone? Check your Skype! I have tried to rain poop all over this thread but without you I've fallen short.

I'm glad your back. I'm shocked that you've found a comfortable home at the church. You've always leaned toward the Turkish prisons and bath houses.

Anyways, I really wasn't on much yesterday but it made my day seeing that you posted.

:D

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
2zrqhhl.jpg

Enchantre

Oil Painter
This is my third day of being home, sick.
Today I am actually out of bed. I cannot actually talk much, as my throat is awful, but at least I am not passing out from the effort of talking! Wow, actually. Hmm...

We saw the game on Sunday. I've missed that whole sweet spot of sharing "impressions" of the game afterwards... but, yeah, it was a pretty sad thing, watching the Osprey totally ride those ponies into the ground. But hey, it was fun sitting on the winning side. Oh, and dear lord.. Joe Namath? Really? His dead animal cloak was pretty impressive... I seem to recall that he has always favored fluffy dead things. and pantyhose support hose.

I used to live in MN. So, I'm pretty used to the Twins, the Vikings, the ... um, whatever was the name of MN's basketball team? Yeah, they were that impressive (not). Having a consistently winning sports team is nothing I'm used to anyway. I usually just ignore sports entirely. It was difficult this year, as our entire flippin' state went nuts.

Finally sat down and did the whole turbotax thing. Spring is on the way.

EveryDayAmnesiac

I used to live in MN. So, I'm pretty used to the Twins, the Vikings, the ... um, whatever was the name of MN's basketball team? Yeah, they were that impressive (not).

The Timberwolves!

I'm a recovering Minnesotan as well.

I still get made fun of whenever I say any word that has "out" in it. :(

I have learned to NEVER say "out and about," unless I want to make the entire room laugh... :cuss:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Feel better @Enchantre !

I saw the new Orthopedic surgeon and I need to have surgery asap. I have to get cleared by my regular doctor to make sure I am healthy enough for surgery, and I see her a February 14th, plus labwork, blood work, etc.. As soon as she clears me, I should be scheduled for surgery within a week.

The new doctor is pissed because he said I should have had surgery within days of my accident, and that the other doctor should have known my arm would have never healed in a cast. He was also pissed because he said I shouldn't have had a full arm cast on my arm for more than 3 weeks. It was on for 7 weeks, but he removed it today. It's in a temporary brace now, and I'll post pictures soon.

I'm really scared because this is not a simple surgery, and because it's been so long, it will be harder. He'll have to cut my arm open, manipulate the bone, and add a plate and screws. I'm afraid to tell him I use cannabis too because good doctors are hard to find here. @mvapes knows that. :( I am going to stop the edibles and just vaporize until surgery. I also plan to cut back too.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Oh Vicki.... I had an awful feeling when I first saw your arm, after you hurt it, that surgery was inevitable. How do some of these doctors get their licenses?!? :cuss:

I wouldn't worry about your "consumption," although cutting back may be a good idea. I have had multiple surgeries and have never told anyone about it; not even the anesthesiologist. Doesn't make it right.... but that's the fact of it. And unless they are talking urine test, I wouldn't go there. :2c:

Don't be scared (I know... easy for me to say). I'd be more scared of not taking care of it and the long term results from that.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Oh Vicki.... I had an awful feeling when I first saw your arm, after you hurt it, that surgery was inevitable. How do some of these doctors get their licenses?!? :cuss:

I wouldn't worry about your "consumption," although cutting back may be a good idea. I have had multiple surgeries and have never told anyone about it; not even the anesthesiologist. Doesn't make it right.... but that's the fact of it. And unless they are talking urine test, I wouldn't go there. :2c:

Don't be scared (I know... easy for me to say). I'd be more scared of not taking care of it and the long term results from that.

During my office visit today, he said, "I wish I had seen you 2 months ago, you wouldn't be going through this." I started to tear up, but wouldn't let myself cry in front of him. I'm just glad my regular doctor encouraged me to get the 2nd opinion.

I'm glad you were honest @momofthegoons I just don't feel comfortable admitting I use cannabis. My regular doctor doesn't even know, but I am contemplating discussing the subject with her if MMJ gets passed here in the near future. See how she feels about it.

I just hate being put under major anesthesia. But I do feel better knowing you've had multiple surgeries and not had to say anything.

He told me that if I didn't have this corrective surgery that the only other option was to fuse the bone straight. That's how fucked my wrist is right now. I really despise the old Ortho doctor right now. :cuss:

Here are a couple pics I took of my arm this afternoon after they removed the cast. You can actually see how my wrist if fucked up in the pics. It's the visible bump on my hand/wrist. I can't bend or twist my wrist very much at all, and I have to wear this brace until surgery. Then I get another cast. :(

90okud.jpg

289gdhy.jpg

Top Bottom