Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
The Poop Parade folks...

Poop-on-Parade-2.jpg

Enchantre

Oil Painter
January is now over. *imagine a party going on here*

I'll be back to my regular schedule at work - I got an email about that magazine interview - yay, I'm a demographic - today is Farmer's Market day (every saturday this year), so we get to hang out in real life with other mmj people, which is always fun.

Cats are driving us crazy, but that seems to be their job in life.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
You butt prober you.

Since I gave up meat Que is one of the things I miss most. I used to smoke a pork butt like that for 6-8 hrs. Enjoy a bite or two for me.

mod note: This is FuckCombustion. No smoking in the threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
I'm back home. The wedding was great ,my BIL willed himself to get through it, but took a turn for the worse the morning after the wedding, so i stayed another 6 days to help out. Cancer is such a MF'er !!!

My BIL has always been such a fun guy. He built a party room in the warehouse for his employees, Sound system, booze etc. He always took them on 3 day resort trips a few times a year etc. I found out he bought a tanning bed for the company -MELANOMA!!!! I'm positive that's what caused it, i wrote a paper on it a few years ago and the statistics of Melanoma after tanning bed use is staggering. If any of you have even used one just once in your life, please make sure you get yearly full body checks by a Dermatologist.

http://www.skincancer.org/news/tanning/iarc-tanning-link-study

http://www.skincancer.org/news/tanning/indoor-tanning-increases-melanoma-risk-by-74-percent

dorkus_molorkus

Dear Fc'ers,

some of you may have noticed my absence lately & some of you may have not even noticed its now 2014, but I digress.

The rumours are true, I have found religion & am currently living in a nunnery where I care for the sick, euthanise the elderly (whether they want it or not) & sing hymns to repent my many, many sins.

The hours are great but the uniform sucks, its all itchy & it makes my balls sweat.
The nuns are cool, most are lesbians,
which co-incidentally, so am I.

I am a lifelong dedicated vagitarian
Its a tidy little arrangement.:tup:

Father O'leary hasnt tried to molest me yet. Even tho I enrolled in little league, the choir & I stay after church to polish the candle sticks.

I am starting to wonder if im not attractive enough & theres something wrong with me?
Then I started having body image issues.

As a result I developed amnesic bulimia. Its where I gorge on all of my favourite food, but I forget to vomit later.

Then Father O'leary explains that Im too old for him and thats why he hasnt attempted to roger me behind the organ yet. As he said himself, 'he's no poof, and thats good, because poofery is a sin and he would go to hell.'

To teach him a lesson I rub my cock around his coffee cup after lights out every night & stick his toothbrush up my bum on a regular basis.

Hows that for poofery eh?

Anyhoo, its my shift to go supervise the lepers breakdancing class. I swear its less mess to throw hamburger into a fan than these guys make spinning on their heads.

Praise Jeebus, and the Holy trinity (titties, front bum and back bum)

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The rumours are true, I have found religion & am currently living in a nunnery where I care for the sick, euthanise the elderly (whether they want it or not) & sing hymns to repent my many, many sins . . .
Hmmm . . isn't it nice that euthanize and sodomize rhyme eh Dorky? . . . you sickko . . .
Father O'leary hasnt tried to molest me yet. Even tho I enrolled in little league, the choir & I stay after church to polish the candle sticks . . .Then Father O'leary explains that Im too old for him and thats why he hasnt attempted to roger me behind the organ yet. As he said himself, 'he's no poof, and thats good, because poofery is a sin and he would go to hell.
Hmmmm . . . it look somethin' like this . . ??? :freak:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Dear Fc'ers,

some of you may have noticed my absence lately & some of you may have not even noticed its now 2014, but I digress.

The rumours are true, I have found religion & am currently living in a nunnery where I care for the sick, euthanise the elderly (whether they want it or not) & sing hymns to repent my many, many sins.

The hours are great but the uniform sucks, its all itchy & it makes my balls sweat.
The nuns are cool, most are lesbians,
which co-incidentally, so am I.

I am a lifelong dedicated vagitarian
Its a tidy little arrangement.:tup:

Father O'leary hasnt tried to molest me yet. Even tho I enrolled in little league, the choir & I stay after church to polish the candle sticks.

I am starting to wonder if im not attractive enough & theres something wrong with me?
Then I started having body image issues.

As a result I developed amnesic bulimia. Its where I gorge on all of my favourite food, but I forget to vomit later.

Then Father O'leary explains that Im too old for him and thats why he hasnt attempted to roger me behind the organ yet. As he said himself, 'he's no poof, and thats good, because poofery is a sin and he would go to hell.'

To teach him a lesson I rub my cock around his coffee cup after lights out every night & stick his toothbrush up my bum on a regular basis.

Hows that for poofery eh?

Anyhoo, its my shift to go supervise the lepers breakdancing class. I swear its less mess to throw hamburger into a fan than these guys make spinning on their heads.

Praise Jeebus, and the Holy trinity (titties, front bum and back bum)
You know, we have a thread for this: Dear Dorkus

Enchantre

Oil Painter
We have kids who are football fans. Today is also... GROUNDHOG DAY! Be sure to enjoy pork sausage today.

Welcome back campers! It's COLD outside...

We sent this message to our kids:

Here's anticipating that the ocean raptors triumph over the unruly equines! Advance, favored group of participants!

Top Bottom