Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
1011510_10200891198276585_1919835247_n.jpg

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
:puke: the monster has me all day today . . . legs feel like lead . . . can't even keep milk down . . .

t-dub,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
@mvapes
slapping.gif

Look at my sig, I don't have a cheap shit no2 and I DO have a ssv so no need to send me shit. BTW do you believe everything you read. I boiled it and it changes shape depending on what it is on and doesn't return to shape even if heated. Also the oils do get on it, have you seen vito's tube. They both stink to high heaven and I hate them. Now the pv tubing might smell too but I only use it as connectors. The reason I boiled the tubing was because I had it on the ends of my solo stem among other things so the glass wouldn't break. The ssv and no2 didn't hold up to the task period. Now if you want to believe a salesman's propaganda that is your choice. I choose to believe what I see in use.

I have many pretty color ssv tubing by the way...........clear, blue to match my ssv and pink hehe.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
@mvapes
slapping.gif

Look at my sig, I don't have a cheap shit no2 and I DO have a ssv so no need to send me shit. BTW do you believe everything you read. I boiled it and it changes shape depending on what it is on and doesn't return to shape even if heated. Also the oils do get on it, have you seen vito's tube. They both stink to high heaven and I hate them. Now the pv tubing might smell too but I only use it as connectors. The reason I boiled the tubing was because I had it on the ends of my solo stem among other things so the glass wouldn't break. The ssv and no2 didn't hold up to the task period. Now if you want to believe a salesman's propaganda that is your choice. I choose to believe what I see in use.

I have many pretty color ssv tubing by the way...........clear, blue to match my ssv and pink hehe.

You are the biggest...

201303051452_1362516727.0306407.gif

I've never had to boil a tube you lazy pain in the ass. Clean that shit more often and you shouldn't see a problem. If your gonna hate it lady at least use it right!

Whips aint for everyone, lots of people don't use them. But why the fuck have an 750 dollar device and use anything not recommended by the manufacturer? I'll tell you why, cause people are usually too lazy (especially when vaked) to clean their shit. Nothing on the 7th floor site says anything about "hey - clean it WHENEVER YOU want" - it doesn't work like that. Should I fault mobius cause my glass gets dirty?

No, I fucking clean it like it's my job. I respect my toys.

Now please no more talk of tubing. It's not even worth it.

I only get this upset when when someone comes into a thread that is for the most expensive device on the fucking market and try to make people feel stupid for having it.

I'm actually signing off off. Good night everyone.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Firstly mvapes, I don't clean my tubes I throw them away. Secondly they smell after one use as I have a good nose. Thirdly the convo in the herbie thread about the connections have been going on for weeks if you have been paying attention. Fourthly WE ALL MOD no matter what the price of the vape. Are you using stock tubing and nothing else? Are you using it straight nope you are using water which is not how it came. They haven't even made a gong yet so there for you are not using it as it was meant to be used according to you.

You budded in to a convo about a connection and made it about tubing duh so I told you where it is at. Guess what you aren't always right. In this case tubing = duct tape in man speak since you put up the animation putting woman down I guess I have to speak man for ya to understand.

Moding is a factor of this site period. If you don't like it don't do it. I am entitled to hate tubing. I am not a lazy fuck who doesn't clean but that is not your business anyhow. I don't use tubing cause it smells and is annoying. Again the convo had nothing to do with "tubing" so next time you want to bud in get it right.

I still :luv: ya but ease up.

@Mom
kiss-my-ass.gif

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Firstly mvapes, I don't clean my tubes I throw them away. Secondly they smell after one use as I have a good nose. . . . I am entitled to hate tubing. I am not a lazy fuck who doesn't clean but that is not your business anyhow. I don't use tubing cause it smells and is annoying.
Just for the record, I think whips stink too and its why I didn't buy a Herbie. I left whips (and bags) behind with the Cloud and I think going back to one would be, a step back. I am all over their technology but the form factor lost me. I can wait for that to change . . . :)

Last edited:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Hey guy's,

Sorry I've been out for a day or so but sometimes we all just need a break. Ya know, when I came to FC it was the first forum I had ever been. At first things were quite overwhelming and frankly a bit scary. But I figured I had this second person or alias "mvapes" that I created so that no matter what nothing would affect me in reality. My heart and personal life would be protected against any emotion or anxiety that I suffer with at home.

At first I found it a bit relieving as now I had an outlet to speak my mind and be free to be who or whatever I wanted.

Well after sometime, especially after I was diagnosed with Parkinson's and created this thread I realized that mvapes had actually become a second me and it became apparent that he had started building up his own baggage. I carried both his and my emotional stress. But I figured I could handle it.

Learning of how many people that supported me was inspiring. I decided to tuck my aliases baggage under the rug and become a figure of inspiration. I wanted to share my disease and progress with people that could see if my fat ass could fight the fight than they could too.

I actually started visiting the vape threads less and less and as of lately most of my time is spent in discussion rooms. I found it more interesting talking to others about their illnesses and learning about alternative medications. I made friends even outside in the real world off FC that proved to be and have become some of my best fucking friends.

If anyone else even has an inkling or understanding to what I just said than you know that this can also happen the other way around. Sometimes my personal problems bleed over to mvapes as well.

We say things we don't mean, we take things the wrong way and can even take things out on people we don't mean too.

What I'm trying to say is, were a fucking family. Albeit, it's an online family but what happens with family at home. Have we never said or done anything we didn't mean? Has no one ever lashed out by accident? Of course they did and guess what?

The same shit happens here. And I'm pretty sure it'll happen again.

I'm going to practice what I preach and say, if I did or said something to upset anyone I promise to try harder not to in the future.

Sometimes shit just get's real....

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Hey guy's,

Sorry I've been out for a day or so but sometimes we all just need a break. Ya know, when I came to FC it was the first forum I had ever been. At first things were quite overwhelming and frankly a bit scary. But I figured I had this second person or alias "mvapes" that I created so that no matter what nothing would affect me in reality. My heart and personal life would be protected against any emotion or anxiety that I suffer with at home.

At first I found it a bit relieving as now I had an outlet to speak my mind and be free to be who or whatever I wanted.

Well after sometime, especially after I was diagnosed with Parkinson's and created this thread I realized that mvapes had actually become a second me and it became apparent that he had started building up his own baggage. I carried both his and my emotional stress. But I figured I could handle it.

Learning of how many people that supported me was inspiring. I decided to tuck my aliases baggage under the rug and become a figure of inspiration. I wanted to share my disease and progress with people that could see if my fat ass could fight the fight than they could too.

I actually started visiting the vape threads less and less and as of lately most of my time is spent in discussion rooms. I found it more interesting talking to others about their illnesses and learning about alternative medications. I made friends even outside in the real world off FC that proved to be and have become some of my best fucking friends.

If anyone else even has an inkling or understanding to what I just said than you know that this can also happen the other way around. Sometimes my personal problems bleed over to mvapes as well.

We say things we don't mean, we take things the wrong way and can even take things out on people we don't mean too.

What I'm trying to say is, were a fucking family. Albeit, it's an online family but what happens with family at home. Have we never said or done anything we didn't mean? Has no one ever lashed out by accident? Of course they did and guess what?

The same shit happens here. And I'm pretty sure it'll happen again.

I'm going to practice what I preach and say, if I did or said something to upset anyone I promise to try harder not to in the future.

Sometimes shit just get's real....

Nobody's perfect, and we all make mistakes. God knows I do. We just have to do the best we can. :nod:

Top Bottom