Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Well countdown is on folks! Three more days. And it starts a person wondering......

5oxxer.jpg

Re: good vs. bad..... This is my thought:
DjPYgu7.jpg

:peace:

Last edited:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I treat my children well....

Bad-Piano--30030.jpg

telling Christmas stories as we speak...

Bad-Santa--25092.jpg

All the kids hoping that Santa doesn't fly by looking down at our house like...

images

The kids have no clue, I watch at happy they and excited are as I keep staring at my check book and thinking...

Hangnail_zps0e78583d.jpg

or maybe

f93217774d18577f784ed8f8ab89143c_zps914bf9a6.jpg

nah, not my style....

Back to the check book....

FingerBarf_zpsf103a75a.jpg

But in the end, it's all for the kids right?

Ungrateful little fuckers....

images8_zpsb74f8968.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
At least you got a pretty color cast. Did they do surgery and if yes what did they do?

I was able to choose the color of my cast.

He says I do need surgery, but we have a high copay. We may not be able to afford it, not sure yet. The hospital will want the money up front, like always. And, if we don't have it, I'm SOL. Even though my arm will be deformed, and I'll lose range of motion. I'm not happy right now.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I saw the Orthopedic surgeon this morning. Took a couple pictures. I have Freddy Krueger arm!! :(

2s186f4.jpg

w8aotz.jpg
My sincerest wish for you is that many months from now you won't even remember which arm it was, right or left. I do believe the experience will fade away just as gentle waves lap at the shoreline making those footprints disappear.
May life be gentle with you from this time forward:luv:.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Damn Vicki, I feel for you.
Well doesn't that Fucking just suck ? What Fuckin world do we live in ?

You live in the US of A. If @Vicki lived here (Canada) she would have had surgery by now and it would not have cost her anything. Even her hospital room would be paid for unless she wanted semi-private or private. In fact, I can't think of a country besides the US where this wouldn't be true. Thanks AMA, the insurance industry, and Big Pharma!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
You live in the US of A. If @Vicki lived here (Canada) she would have had surgery by now and it would not have cost her anything. Even her hospital room would be paid for unless she wanted semi-private or private. In fact, I can't think of a country besides the US where this wouldn't be true. Thanks AMA, the insurance industry, and Big Pharma!

Right now, I wish I did live in Canada.

Top Bottom