Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Vicki, I hope it stops hurting or you can find some relief, at least for Christmas.... feel better and keep your spirits positive.

2iw10n7.jpg

Enchantre

Oil Painter
So, I'm off to work - yes, I get to work Xmas Eve - then, it's off to the relatives for Xmas Eve... I made deviled eggs.

Totally can NOT make mayo. Not sure what's up with that, but I used to make mayo flawlessly, so I do know how... I think it must be kinda like making fudge - sometimes, it just will not work.

So, the deviled eggs don't have mayo in them, they have garlic sauce, crushed garlic, a little dill pickle relish, finely chopped sweet onion, and bacon bits. Paprika all over them! :)

Leftover filling gets served on rice crackers. :tup:

Oh, and I'm packing "meds" to take, too... gonna stay vaked.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
So, I'm off to work - yes, I get to work Xmas Eve - then, it's off to the relatives for Xmas Eve... I made deviled eggs.

Totally can NOT make mayo. Not sure what's up with that, but I used to make mayo flawlessly, so I do know how... I think it must be kinda like making fudge - sometimes, it just will not work.

So, the deviled eggs don't have mayo in them, they have garlic sauce, crushed garlic, a little dill pickle relish, finely chopped sweet onion, and bacon bits. Paprika all over them! :)

Leftover filling gets served on rice crackers. :tup:

Oh, and I'm packing "meds" to take, too... gonna stay vaked.

I won't hawk alternative foods just because they are vegan, but I use Veganaise for all my sandwich/salad/potato salad dishes and actually like it better than when I used to make them with mayo.

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
I'm sorry to hear about all the shit you've gone through with your arm @Vicki, that sucks big fat donkey balls. I'm guessing you'll still be able to unwrap presents one handed unless someone really goes to town with the sticky tape. I hope your arm doesn't give you too much grief over the holidays.

@Dreamerr Don't you know all that store bought mayo is full of bad juju?

I hope everyone has a fun non-denominational gift giving season.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Excuse me Richy but that makes my life easier although I don't eat mayo. I have bad juju anyhow so some more can't hurt me trust me my life is a fuckin' mess and I should be shot. I will one day do death by cop as they seem to love to shoot people here anyhow.

Edit: All let's send empty gifts to vicki wrapped with a trillion pounds of tape for her to unwrap.............:lol::rofl:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Excuse me Richy but that makes my life easier although I don't eat mayo. I have bad juju anyhow so some more can't hurt me trust me my life is a fuckin' mess and I should be shot. I will one day do death by cop as they seem to love to shoot people here anyhow.

Edit: All let's send empty gifts to vicki wrapped with a trillion pounds of tape for her to unwrap.............:lol::rofl:

Vicki just left my house so in about an hour she'll be in lala land. And dreamerr, I've told you this before and I'm gonna fucking tell you again. Maybe your life seems like a mess but I promise there are other's in worse positions.

You'll have your day in the sun, it might be today, it might not be tomorrow, but it's coming.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
When my first cat was a kitten, he would sit on the toilet seat and just shred the whole roll.. and then drag it all over the house.. Upstairs, downstairs.. behind the couch etc... I would often come home and open the door to see toilet paper everywhere.. :cuss:
I miss that cat, he was cool.. His name was Spaz but I always called him Cat.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Just ordered a mendo mulcher 4 piece on ebay. Hoping this thing is as good as people say. I needed a new 4 piece and my wife refuses to buy any gifts related to Mary J. I'm like wtf? I make it easy for her, she could do all my shopping at one place. But no, she's gonna buy me something like an electric razor, or toothbrush, or something I'd never buy on my own.

My kids however got enough shit to supply a school. I mean really, when I was a kid it was 3 or 4 little things and one decent sized one. Since when did Parents have to take out a second mortgage to shop? My kids are making out like fucking bandits. Naughty list? My ass, what a crock of shit. If that list really existed Santa would piss on my house as he passed. My kids were jerks all year, my son is never happy or satisfied with shit, my daughter Lyla is spoiled rotten and talks back to her Mom and Dad, and my little Ava has a temper that rivals the fucking Hulk.

But tomorrow morning they'll wake up to multiple paychecks spread throughout the living room and under the tree and in their stockings. Will they appreciate it? Fuck no, by noon shits over and they've moved on to asking when other family is coming so they could get more gifts. By two they've counted they're earnings and start asking what time the next day I could take them to the store.

Fuck this, this year is different - I'm fucking taking 10% off the top of their earnings. I'll call it Santa tax! We earned, fuck that - you guy's know I'm right.

Anyways, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and enjoy a Happy and Healthy Holiday!

merry-christmas-gifmerry-christmas-animations-free-funny-animated-gifs-images-tbhk2kxo.gif

Top Bottom