Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
2rdxhjd.jpg
Damn! Where can I get a "thumb Pump"?!!! :shrug:
EDIT: Will a pini pump make my thumbs grow?

Last edited:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I can positively say... wine & weed are not good friends for me.

I was mostly past drunk when I got home last night, and I hit a dab, and it was like all the wine, from the entire afternoon/evening just returned all at once.

Four trips to see the porcelain goddess... who heard my pathetic cries for mercy, and rid me of the problem... sorta.

By 3am, I was back to "normal".... wiser, sadder, tireder...

Okay, past that now... it's over. I'm back! :)

satyrday

I was mostly past drunk when I got home last night, and I hit a dab, and it was like all the wine, from the entire afternoon/evening just returned all at once.

Four trips to see the porcelain goddess... who heard my pathetic cries for mercy, and rid me of the problem... sorta.

By 3am, I was back to "normal".... wiser, sadder, tireder...

Okay, past that now... it's over. I'm back! :)
You do know you invited us all over last night...

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH

Grass before beer, you're in the clear; beer before grass, you're on your ass ;)

I find that weed makes the alcohol effects more obvious. The spins might barely be there but if you hit the bong then the spins become more noticeable.

grokit

well-worn member
I like a glass of wine or beer with a meal occasionally, but have noticed that as I try and re-integrate with local society after a period of reclusiveness due to my condition that I tend to imbibe a bit too enthusiastically. This never happens when I drink at home, I believe it is because of perceived social pressures. If I had to give up one or the other it would be alcohol in a heartbeat.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I like a glass of wine or beer with a meal occasionally, but have noticed that as I try and re-integrate with local society after a period of reclusiveness due to my condition that I tend to imbibe a bit too enthusiastically. This never happens when I drink at home, I believe it is because of perceived social pressures. If I had to give up one or the other it would be alcohol in a heartbeat.

This is exactly how I feel. I love a glass of wine with dinner. But socially, I always over do it, and I shouldn't.

The problem is that most of my friends really like to drink (and not vape) and do it often. So going out with them always involves alcohol. They are heavy drinkers and being with them sober is a total drag. I find myself not going out instead, and that's really not a good option either. :shrug:

Fortunately, with the new pens and stuff that are coming out, vaping in public places is getting a little easier... :spliff:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Well Dreamerr... you know what happened to me the last time I was piss ass drunk.... :lmao:

It all involved a long dress, Spanx and a Porta Potty for those of you not in the know....

And the one question I want to know is why the fuck they need to put urinals in those things... a hole isn't enough for you guys? Trying to take Spanx off while avoiding that nasty thing while having to pee so badly I could cry? It wasn't pretty....... :disgust:

Top Bottom