Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

satyrday

Ok, I just heard what sounded like a pig squealing and smell something like burnt hair waft through my open window...for the record, I live nowhere near a slaughter house...:ninja:

I hear terrible shrieking and squealing late at night sometimes in the woods. Owls and other predators living around here. The burnt hair is a new twist though. Either Mom's got the right idea with the power lines, or you have a makeshift hobo camp nearby with blazing fire and squirrels & possum being roasted (yum).

squirrel%2Bsushi.jpg

Tweek

Hmm, guess it could of been a squirrel...I dunno though...ever seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre? Sounds like that scene where they first guy discovers the house. Not for the squeamish, but as a horror fan, this scene was a revelation the first time I saw it...the whole movie was a great example of how to make an awesome horror film with very little gore. If you notice, the film hardly shows much compared to modern day films, yet has such a lasting impact on your psyche (at least it did for me):

satyrday

Hmm, guess it could of been a squirrel...I dunno though...ever seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre? Sounds like that scene where they first guy discovers the house. Not for the squeamish, but as a horror fan, this scene was a revelation the first time I saw it...the whole movie was a great example of how to make an awesome horror film with very little gore. If you notice, the film hardly shows much compared to modern day films, yet has such a lasting impact on your psyche (at least it did for me):

You are so right about that movie. What an impact the first time I saw that! Completely wasted and watching it on Beta in the 80s. The creepiness started early when they picked up the hitchhiker from the meat factory.

dorkus_molorkus

Does anyone know this lying sack of shit?

1_24e01e58_cHM6KzAwMDAwMDU4NzcyNjljOWI_96c96_ffffff00.jpg

There is an ex marine I know in Des Moines who is looking for him.

This lying sack of shit goes onto forums and makes up stories, very very elaborate stories.
Including a fictitious military career.
Turns out, that sort of thing is frowned upon in your country. It has come to the attention of some REAL veterans & they asked to me check that there are no such scumbags here on FC.

So, WTF?? here is exhibit A of said scumbag. Civic duty done.

But the case does seem to highlight that even we here on FC need to be careful.
Careful with our personal details, because its all on the net to be found if you look hard enough.:evil:

careful with our energy, some of you are quite ill and are going through difficult health issues. be careful of how much of your care and love you just throw around at strangers when you dont know who they are.

The amount of hurt that has derived from this persons deeds is palpable. I have seen the hurt this person has caused, much soul searching and wringing of hands & heart.

Not sure of the motives, I dont care TBH.
All im saying guys is please be careful who you invest in, and pls dont invest more of yourself that you can afford.

But of course there wouldnt be anyone like that here on FC.:rockon:

dorkus_molorkus

oh yeah its taken very seriously here as well.
But as always you americans get all 'lets go woop sum ass',
as least in the case I am referring to it seems justified.

I mean imagine you go and do 3 tours of Afghan or iraq, come home in one piece but all fucked up from PTSD & some asshole was at home all the time telling stories like he was there?

What does that do to the memories of the fallen & the maimed??
I would be as pissed as hell, and would be keen to examine such persons hand to hand combat skills also.

Dont even get me started on those who fake illness's for attention.
there have been cases when whole charities have been set up, based on some fuckers lies.
OMG! what goes thru peoples minds I will never know.

remember FC!
Keep an eye out for fuckers,& be careful.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I think some people get off on really being whatever they want to be online. I feel like we should come up with some type of rating system. Try to follow me here...

There are members that have actually met in public before. Myself included, what if once someone does get an opportunity to meet a member can check off somewhere that a specific member's safe. I am personally friends with @ogcook and I can tell you he's fucking safe.

It's not fair that one person should screw this up for others. I've had pretty good odds, I've become very good friends with a few of you but had one that didn't turn out so good.

Should I deny anyone else that comes my way? I don't think so but I can tell you this, my guard will never come down. I may ask for blood samples before offering any personal information to anyone. All in all, I'm not so mad even after all is said and done. I actually find myself sad.

The friend he created made his way into my heart. Now, he's gone forever.

With all that being said, we need to pick this thread up. First one to make me laugh using a picture or video involving POT wins.

First prize - an autographed picture of Stu!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I feel like we should come up with some type of rating system. Try to follow me here... There are members that have actually met in public before. Myself included, what if once someone does get an opportunity to meet a member can check off somewhere that a specific member's safe. . . Should I deny anyone else that comes my way? I don't think so but I can tell you this, my guard will never come down. I may ask for blood samples before offering any personal information to anyone.

I can vouch for @jambandphan03 . . . I feel lucky to be able to visit the Vapor Goddess from time to time, trying out the Sublimator has been very useful in reference to all of my thought experiments leading up to this point. Take heart mvapes . . . the assholes eventually get weeded out, we just have to make sure to look out for each other. :)

Top Bottom