Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Outlaw Farmer

Stealth Mode Engaged
I honestly don't know what +1 system you're referring to! Maybe something obvious I'm missing?

They say a big part of Indiana was covered by a lake and when the glacier dam blew it cut a major valley near my house. So there is a real neighborly connection! Ears to ya!! :cheers:
I keep seeing ppl saying "+1rep" or something. Doesn't matter to me.

And yeah glaciers cut up this area and flattened the rest. Created the black plains till that the corn like so much. And herb (I grew outside but thieves and deer were an issue)

Next to my place scientist keep sneaking in the preserve to steal glacier uncovered dinosaur tracks. So yeah, your all over it! Lemme know if you ever need a cup of sugar thar neighbor!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
58489_323229701155094_1197819635_n.jpg

i'm not gonna beat myself up over it

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Today I'm hurting. It's not my disease, nor am I sick. I wasn't in any accidents and no, I haven't been fighting with my wife. The hurt I feel is in my heart. I let my heart do the thinking for me most of the time. I've known for a long time that I had spent to much of my life being selfish. There were times that I had tons of friends, hot cars, nice place to live, and enough money to enjoy myself. Those times change, people get older, get married, some have children, regardless we change.

As I got older I realized a few things, those friends who I thought would never leave my side did, I learned that most people judge you by your look, your economic status, sometimes even your personal belongings. When these things became apparent to me I decided to be the person I wanted to be rather than whatever anyone else wanted. I immediately changed my work habits and began building the teams around based on attitude. We even released an attitude is gratitude campaign with my corporate office. I finally got married and my wife graced me with my girls. I cried like a baby, I remember standing over my first daughters crib while she slept and I would sing to her. I din't sing any songs particularly, but I had so much love, so much joy, that my words to her from my heart came out in song.

A few more years went by and yeah, we had a few hiccups - I lost Matt last year, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's, and now I still having things going on personally that I will NOT let define me.

I come here so much, I spend so much time offering advice. Whether it's about a vape, or meds, or someone just needs a buddy I have always been here. I've given things away, I offer in anyway I can. I tell myself if I could make someone happy for the 10 minutes I spend with them than I've accomplished something. I never asked anything in return and offered complete honesty about my life, my health, and my family.

Someone took advantage of that, lied to me about everything I was ever told over the months I dedicated to friendship. For a minute I even thought I had found a someone to fill a void my heart, someone who helped me feel better too. I didn't care about all the bullshit you fed me, I didn't care if you were married, or had kids, or anything else for that matter. I wanted to be in your life because we needed each other.

Then it came out, the smoke cleared. You were far from the person I cared for. You took advantage of my weakness, my phone calls crying to you telling you how scared I was. My texts begging for help on my way to get help.

Out of all the things you told me, you know what hurt the most? When you said you were going to save me. Now I know you couldn't do that.

I wish you no harm, I wish you shame for what you did to me. You broke my heart you son of a bitch. I would have cared for the real you had you had enough respect to be that.

I'm sorry for the man you are. Please be gone, please don't write, please get help.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Today I'm hurting. It's not my disease, nor am I sick. I wasn't in any accidents and no, I haven't been fighting with my wife. The hurt I feel is in my heart. I let my heart do the thinking for me most of the time. I've known for a long time that I had spent to much of my life being selfish. There were times that I had tons of friends, hot cars, nice place to live, and enough money to enjoy myself. Those times change, people get older, get married, some have children, regardless we change.

As I got older I realized a few things, those friends who I thought would never leave my side did, I learned that most people judge you by your look, your economic status, sometimes even your personal belongings. When these things became apparent to me I decided to be the person I wanted to be rather than whatever anyone else wanted. I immediately changed my work habits and began building the teams around based on attitude. We even released an attitude is gratitude campaign with my corporate office. I finally got married and my wife graced me with my girls. I cried like a baby, I remember standing over my first daughters crib while she slept and I would sing to her. I din't sing any songs particularly, but I had so much love, so much joy, that my words to her from my heart came out in song.

A few more years went by and yeah, we had a few hiccups - I lost Matt last year, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's, and now I still having things going on personally that I will NOT let define me.

I come here so much, I spend so much time offering advice. Whether it's about a vape, or meds, or someone just needs a buddy I have always been here. I've given things away, I offer in anyway I can. I tell myself if I could make someone happy for the 10 minutes I spend with them than I've accomplished something. I never asked anything in return and offered complete honesty about my life, my health, and my family.

Someone took advantage of that, lied to me about everything I was ever told over the months I dedicated to friendship. For a minute I even thought I had found a someone to fill a void my heart, someone who helped me feel better too. I didn't care about all the bullshit you fed me, I didn't care if you were married, or had kids, or anything else for that matter. I wanted to be in your life because we needed each other.

Then it came out, the smoke cleared. You were far from the person I cared for. You took advantage of my weakness, my phone calls crying to you telling you how scared I was. My texts begging for help on my way to get help.

Out of all the things you told me, you know what hurt the most? When you said you were going to save me. Now I know you couldn't do that.

I wish you no harm, I wish you shame for what you did to me. You broke my heart you son of a bitch. I would have cared for the real you had you had enough respect to be that.

I'm sorry for the man you are. Please be gone, please don't write, please get help.
Powerful!!!

Betrayal - can be the worst kind of hurt!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Oh farmer the +1 I think is to alert to a poster that I gave you a like...now love me:love: or recognize that I did that. Sometimes it is a re-enforcement that the post is a good one but IMO it is more often the former.

Mshakes great post.

Tweek

You are a good man. Look around you, all the friends you have here, the beautiful wife and kids that love you, no matter how rocky the road gets. Someone breaks your heart, it's a hard blow...but it doesn't have to be the final one, the one that breaks you apart. That is giving that kind of person too much power. Find strength in the people that are honest with you, and who don't judge you.

I've been screwed by a few "friends" in the past, especially when I became very ill. Made me realize that energies are better spent on those who don't make you jump through hoops for their love and friendship.

Maybe one day we can all laugh about the crazy things on this forum huddled around Globlaws cum dumpster. Yes, I realize how wrong that sounds.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Surfacing slightly, looking around... okay, everyone is here and accounted for... all is good, or at least is heading for good.

I have one more major section of my capstone project to complete. Prognosis is good for launch... should be submitted by tomorrow!

Check in complete. Resubmerging into coursework. *vanishes silently*

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Surfacing slightly, looking around... okay, everyone is here and accounted for... all is good, or at least is heading for good.

I have one more major section of my capstone project to complete. Prognosis is good for launch... should be submitted by tomorrow!

:mental:

satyrday

Not sure of the details, but perhaps your one consolation mvapes is that your heart touched this person's heart and he saw the smallness of his game and turned away in shame knowing he wasn't capable of fulfilling his promises, and maybe grown up some from the experience. And maybe mixed in with the bullshit was someone wanting to be the friend he claimed to be for you, but just not able to see it through. All the emotions not just fake and a waste of your time, although certainly your trust. It's hard to believe anyone could be so cold-hearted that this was all just a prank on you when you were in such a low spot, but regardless, now the trust is ruined and it's over. I'm sorry for you and pity this person whoever he is.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker

Periscope up, periscope down.

Top Bottom