Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Chloroform!?? WTF? I would have taken a bottle if it weren't for that! :nod:

2qiwjr7.jpg

Tweek

Just stopped in really quickly to thank everyone for their love and support, as well as the healthy discussion about my testicles. I will get back to liking posts and responding to PMs in a few days, but I am ok and nothing to worry about.

Till I get back, lots of hugs and love from the Tweekster. Each and every one of you is wonderful and beautiful and I am lucky to have you all as friends. Now back to tormenting Mvapes until I get back. ;)

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Speaking of nuts.....

I don't know how many of you remember the old Joe Piscopo skit from SNL about "Peenie Pads?"

Some good friends and I used to joke about them all the time and that our husband's could use them and it would alleviate some laundry stains. Our kids were little back then and we didn't think much about what they were "absorbing." Well, one day when I was over at my friend's house, her son (who was about 3 at the time) came in with his face all scrunched up wanting to talk to her. He told her his peenie pad was giving him problems. Turns out, he had taken one of her Kotex and put it on upside down so the adhesive side was sticking to his poor little balls.

Gave a whole new dimension to the peenie pad joke. :dog:

Outlaw Farmer

Stealth Mode Engaged
The best part of my day was when my neuro said - I see you are a Marijuana user? I replied yes, please don't tell me I have to give it up! He said, nope - let's just hope Florida goes MMJ cause I use too! If anything he would like to see some regularity to my usage.

Holy fuck - how often does that shit happen.

:rockon: <---- notice his shaking :uhoh:

Im in an illegal state but my next physical I'm going to make sure my new Family Doc knows my accurate history. I was nervous because I've worked in the field b4 but Fukk-it! I'm done living in fear.

Am I making a hasty decision? Hope not, only one way to find out imo.

I'm gonna tell this gentleman the Truth. With healthcare reform ( :worms:) I hope to get more definitive health care and who knows, if Illinois went medical maybe one day we will to. Up to now I only seek professional medical attention in emergencies due to local sub-par care and OUTRAGEOUS costs.

I've been told my medical needs are sufficient enough that most states would issue me a card but I've dealt with my obstacles this long. I know he's got to keep it confidential, but I've seen that breeched b4 in other circumstance.

Mostly I'm told by peers (and I believe) I have notable Anger issues and that if I go sober I'm in-tolerable. So is MJ ever prescribed for mental irregularities like mine I wonder? Will have to look it up.

*sigh* it's on my to-do list.

So far I am a rec user, but I would much rather imbibe MJ than all the narcotics and depressants they prescribe me (I don't fill em. No insurance)

Speaking of nuts.....

I don't know how many of you remember the old Joe Piscopo skit from SNL about "Peenie Pads?"

Some good friends and I used to joke about them all the time and that our husband's could use them and it would alleviate some laundry stains. Our kids were little back then and we didn't think much about what they were "absorbing." Well, one day when I was over at my friend's house, her son (who was about 3 at the time) came in with his face all scrunched up wanting to talk to her. He told her his peenie pad was giving him problems. Turns out, he had taken one of her Kotex and put it on upside down so the adhesive side was sticking to his poor little balls.

Gave a whole new dimension to the peenie pad joke. :dog:

ipy6pu.jpg

Did he diagnose you as a bad mother fucker? Cause that's what you are...gonna kick that parky in the ass. Shipdit too...although, I think he just might scare the parkinson's right out of his body.:spliff:
Do Canadians all take "Funny Mutherfuker Classes" or what? Tweek killz me. Love South Park btw.

And any1 with A Monty Python av is cool with me. It'll prolly leave him alone for it does want to be taunted a second time.

EDIT-OK time to learn how to merge post when replying to multiple pages. What happens when you post randomly as you read topics with over 100pages!!

^^Hmmm... reminds me...

Does this dog look particularly evil?

o-WHITE-FLUFFY-DOG-facebook_zpsadc2cc55.jpg

Well, don't google testicles and Trumann, Ark or you will never get a terrible story out of your mind.

That's a dog? Looks like a really unbalanced goat.
Srry but, I hope it was neutered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Outlaw Farmer

Stealth Mode Engaged
^^Not sure if it was, but it was the one doing some neutering for sure. It is a weird looking dog, and if you read the story behind it, you won't get that face out of your mind.
Oh no no, not with that kinda preview/review. I have enough mental scarring lol. Some things are better..........well some pun about letting sleeping dogs lie.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Outlaw, I merged your posts for you. While two in a row will fly in this thread, that was pushing it. ;) I also took your pic link and added the pic for you so that poor Dreamrr doesn't get pissed off first thing in the day. She hates to have to go to links.... :lol:

That picture is priceless! Peenie pad overdose. :rofl:

Outlaw Farmer

Stealth Mode Engaged
Outlaw, I merged your posts for you. While two in a row will fly in this thread, that was pushing it. ;) I also took your pic link and added the pic for you so that poor Dreamrr doesn't get pissed off first thing in the day. She hates to have to go to links.... :lol:

That picture is priceless! Peenie pad overdose. :rofl:

Love SNL. I looked up Joe P. the other Day on google. He's got all cut! =-O

But yeah, I knew, and understood. Thanx. You'll see my Help thread soon. A member or yourself might hafta school me a bit. If cut and paste isn't the only way

Last couple sites asked me to link instead of hosting. I can most def paste full on pics in posts if cool. I would prefer it!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Damn straight mom especially since I was up all night. How many screens am I looking at...a bit punch drunk. Poor mom I made you work yesterday :rofl:. I am no rocket scientist but geez how hard is it to see you used the wrong link edit and correct.
Morning fuckers................:love:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
No outlaw, it was about a post yesterday that I reported while only mom was on line to fix a link. But evidently you had the wrong one as well before I came from the convo. You use the bbc or some shit forum links in where ever you load stuff to like imgur.com.

Thanks adobewan...for thinking of me. I don't think that one can be imbedded without work....I love jon stewart but I never watch him for some reason but am now from you link hehe.

Top Bottom