For people who are too "high/lazy" to search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egzoset

Banned
Well, don't worry too much about those who lost their two arms, at least not as long as they have one toe remaining since they can try to learn foot typing and then they'll return to the board, eventually.

No, you see those i have in mind don't return.

Egzoset,

fuckyourcouch

Got money out the ass no homo but i'm rich
Thanks for the level of respect i'm getting here\

*^^ this comment was from before vtak edited his post*

fuckyourcouch,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
fuckyourcouch said:
Thanks for the level of respect i'm getting here\

*^^ this comment was from before vtak edited his post*

I'm guessing that's sarcasm, hard to tell in a forum like this.

FYC, I think you're doing quite well considering. You've made a newbie slip (well, haven't we all) and you've sassed a moderator and I still haven't seen one of those little red warning additions to any of your posts. Sure some of the longer-term members have bristled a bit but that's nothing to be concerned about unless you continue to aggravate them by picking at this.

Your intentions were good and I certainly sympathize with them, that's why I put all the work into making the MFLB Vaporpedia entry. From the standpoint of reducing the number of repetitive questions, it really didn't work but it does reduce a lot of answer-typing because I (and you too) can just post links.

You'll do fine here if you step back, vape a trench, and chill a bit. Whether you're right or wrong, sometimes a strategic withdrawal is wise. Always remember, this is just a bunch of stoned doofuses typing at each other on the intertubes.

Posted with genuine respect.

pakalolo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
And pakalolo should know. His patience with people asking the same battery questions in the MFLB thread, countless times is outstanding (and sometimes amazing to me). Thank you pakalolo for all the time you put in making this a better site. :tup:

momofthegoons,

vapirtoo

Wow, you guys are always right on time.
I just directed a LB newbie (LB post 6129 )
to pakalolo's work at vaporpedia.

vapirtoo,

vapirtoo

Stoned doofuses agree and will not ask any more questions
at least not 'till they finish the bowl completely. :ko:

You can't have any pudding until you've eaten all your meat!

vapirtoo,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
momofthegoons said:
And pakalolo should know. His patience with people asking the same battery questions in the MFLB thread, countless times is outstanding (and sometimes amazing to me). Thank you pakalolo for all the time you put in making this a better site. :tup:

You're welcome, and thanks for the kind words.

Hm. We got moved, no wonder I lost track of this thread.

pakalolo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom