speedyg

Just ordered the kit for my FV. Soon after purchasing the FV a couple of weeks ago, I ordered the 3.2v dual charger kit with 2 extra batteries. Do these 3.2 batteries have enough juice for convection vaping with the ceramic spacers?

The FV is an awesome tool. Look forward to trying it with the new kit:ko:

FlashVAPE

...fast and efficient ! http://flashvape.com
Manufacturer
also available now, the replacement filter screens discussed earlier in the thread:​
==========================================================================​

FV-Logo.png
FlashVAPE™ Replacement Filter Screen & O-ring Set

FlashVAPE-filter-screens.png

Easy to replace, no special tools required! With regular use, the filter screen above the bowl may get clogged. It is easy to replace this screen which sits inside swival cap with this FV Filter Screen and included o-ring set. Make your FlashVAPE™ work like new with each change!​
2 PACK Replacement Stainless Steel Filter Screen & O-ring Set for your FlashVAPE™ , price: $12.90 / set​
=======================================================​
... enjoy!​

Just ordered the kit for my FV. Soon after purchasing the FV a couple of weeks ago, I ordered the 3.2v dual charger kit with 2 extra batteries. Do these 3.2 batteries have enough juice for convection vaping with the ceramic spacers?

The FV is an awesome tool. Look forward to trying it with the new kit:ko:
The 3.2v cells are not designed to be used with the S2, and you may find it under-powered for big clouds. The 3.7V S2 high drain cell heats up the element extremely fast and maintains a high temperature for the convection effect to function properly.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
OK, finely got my jaw back in place.
I think this is the best type of option I've ever seen as it completely changes the vape. In essence your getting two vapes for the price of one And two completely different animals. Not an attachment for cooling or solving problems. But to transform the actually vaping method.
Right on, this FV just keeps getting better.

This. Because it truly is a brilliant innovation. Great ideas are often simple, and just adding a little spacer doesn't seem like much until you understand how quickly and easily it achieves one of the most highly desired objectives in vapourizer development today: battery-powered convection.

Shmoo

FINALLY! :rockon:

I've been dying to post about the S2 kit since the first time I tried it. It tames the combustion problem immediately. One test I did was put ABV in the FVS2 (because ABV is really dried out) and then I simply pressed the button and waited for signs of combustion. It took about 12 seconds, and that was without drawing. If you're hitting it then it would take a lot longer and I'm not sure it would reach combustion before my lungs gave out.

The ABV from the FVS2 is consistently even and a nice medium to dark brown. The flavour is fantastic, of course, and for those who like to pull clouds, just watch Vito's video. With this kit the FV is a true convection vapourizer with a 5 second warmup and no battery consumption except when you need it. The FVS2 is the convection vape for buds that the Cera wants to be, and it's still around half the price or less of the Cera (depending on your Cera options—like batteries and charger!).

I felt that the conduction FV was a great device but it required a delicate touch and was a bit of a challenge for a novice. The FVS2 is a fantastic device that anyone can learn to use immediately. I highly recommend every FV owner get this kit.
Thanks for the info! I do have a few questions though:
1. With the S2's new batteries, about how long does a fully charged battery last you?
2. About how many draws do you get from a single bowl?
3. Do you consistently get big clouds like the one's from Vitolo's video?
Thanks!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
This. Because it truly is a brilliant innovation. Great ideas are often simple, and just adding a little spacer doesn't seem like much until you understand how quickly and easily it achieves one of the most highly desired objectives in vapourizer development today: battery-powered convection.
So am I correct in assuming that the spacer provides a gap where the incoming air is super heated by the screen? Are there 2 screens below the load then with the gap between them?

Damn you Pak and Vito.... I think I have to get one now. :argh:

:peace:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Thanks for the info! I do have a few questions though:
1. With the S2's new batteries, about how long does a fully charged battery last you?
2. About how many draws do you get from a single bowl?
3. Do you consistently get big clouds like the one's from Vitolo's video?
Thanks!

Unfortunately I can't speak to that with authority. The battery I tested with is the Caillie's Kustom that has now been discontinued. FlashVAPE sourced a replacement that has the same specs so I expect it to last about the same, which for me is about 30-35 hits of 5 sec warmup and 2-5 seconds of drawing.

I load .1 g at a time, weighed because I got a .01 scale and so I can. I tend to hit a load about 25 times. The flavour never gets awful as far as I'm concerned, but I'm beginning to suspect my tolerance for ABV taste might be higher than many of you.

So am I correct in assuming that the spacer provides a gap where the incoming air is super heated by the screen? Are there 2 screens below the load then with the gap between them?

Damn you Pak and Vito.... I think I have to get one now. :argh:

You assume correctly. There's a bottom fixed screen (the heater) then a ceramic space then a tabbed (removable) screen. The load sits on the tabbed screen. The 3.7v batteries bring the heater up to super-hot in about the same time as the 3.2V batteries do in conduction mode, ~5 seconds. You can then draw on it while keeping the power on, and the risk of combustion is almost non-existent.

You know you want one. :evil:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@FlashVAPE Will you be selling a S2 (stwo, stu!!!) only version that would include the S2 kit but not the 3.2v bats? Or will you be selling a full deluxe kit + S2 kit package, or will I need to order both items separately?

Tweek

Just got back from hitting mine :smug: Glad to see the excitement building! It is well deserved.

Tweek,
Reactions: Vitolo

VAPORIZER22

@FlashVAPE Will you be selling a S2 (stwo, stu!!!) only version that would include the S2 kit but not the 3.2v bats? Or will you be selling a full deluxe kit + S2 kit package, or will I need to order both items separately?

I would like to know this as well. I do not doubt that the standard kit does a great job, but knowing myself I would mainly use the S2 set up based on my vaping preferences. A S2 kit would be a good option to have if it is possible.

VAPORIZER22,

Sonics420

And also when will this new package go up on planetvape? I would like to take advantage of the FC discount unless FV offers one directly ;)

Sonics420,
Reactions: Shmoo

marduk

daydreamer
I was hoping for a US distributor to avoid Customs, but the S-2 has convinced me I need this now. So no more waiting, I'll be ordering direct from FV.

FV, is shipping still free? And does mentioning FC when you order still get you 2 extra screens for free?

Jonah Hex

Just ordered my 2nd Flashvape as well as the new Stage 2 kit. Have I mentioned that I love this t'ing! :D Not sure I'll need the kit myself as I'm doing just fine with my current high drain 3.7 batteries, but nice option for friends on the 2nd Flashvape that aren't as experienced.

And the people flocketh to the flashvape!:bowdown:
It's deserving. Not sure if this is any indication of units sold, but my 2nd order number just placed is just over 1000 higher than my previousorder number from the middle of January! :o:clap:

edit: sorry about the back to back post. Tried to delete or combine but couldn't.

mod note: No worries, merged. Thank you for noticing.

FlashVAPE

...fast and efficient ! http://flashvape.com
Manufacturer
I was hoping for a US distributor to avoid Customs, but the S-2 has convinced me I need this now. So no more waiting, I'll be ordering direct from FV.

FV, is shipping still free? And does mentioning FC when you order still get you 2 extra screens for free?

YES, shipping is still FREE, and mentioning FC will get you 2 extra free screens! :)

We will be selling a S2 Deluxe Set shortly, @ $159,90 however, it is probably a better deal to get the original FV at $129.90 and the S2 kit at $39.90, for only $10 extra. You will have the best of both worlds, which is what we encourage, as our pricing reflects. You can simply order the 2 items together when you checkout, in one single order. We don't put the 2 items together to reduce the number of choices in our cart, which can lead to some confusion.
I hope I have answered your questions!

Tweek

For any salvia users out there, I enjoy being able to pull the spacer out so that I can roast some in the chamber. I don't do it all the time, but I feel it highlights why it's probably a great idea to have both options.

Tweek,

JoeKickass

1. I wish it was cheaper, just have to get that out of the way..

BUT, I will doubtless purchase this immediately. :lol:

It's funny, I have actually been bending my screen and placing it with a gap to the heater (like the new ceramic bit does) and noticed much better abv but I did have to slow down to let it get hot enough. I bet it really screams with the new batt's :ko:

Does the top get hot if you do say 0.2g?

JoeKickass,
Reactions: Vitolo

Tweek

I got a little tipsy and broke my glass stem. It actually held out pretty long, considering how often I drop the darn thing :science: Anywho, it just cracked at the end, so I took a dremel and cut that part off. Now I have a shorter, yet still effective stem.

Top Bottom