Firewood Vaporizer

dac13

Hope to hear back from you soon, warrantying a unit sucks and I'm taking sweet care of mine until that happens.

Do you have any backup vapes?

@dac13

Welcome new firewooder :tup:

I love the 3/4 temps for quicker sessions and the first and second temps I've been using lately for rationing.

Does anyone clear a capsule on temp 1 or temp 2. I've heard of people just taking hits at the lower temps and clearing or caramelizing it on 3/4 :goon:

Wondering if people just use flat out the first or second temp till the capsules fully drained :science:

I know one person earlier posted and said they only use it on temp 2 and then just save the abv because they prefer the feeling they get from lower temps. I'm not sure how dark you could get it on level 2, will do more research ASAP :sherlock:

friedrich

Little-Known Member
Does anyone clear a capsule on temp 1 or temp 2. I've heard of people just taking hits at the lower temps and clearing or caramelizing it on 3/4 :goon:

Wondering if people just use flat out the first or second temp till the capsules fully drained :science:
I mentioned a page or three back that I very rarely go above level 2... usually that will get me thoroughly browned abv.
eNPAaKv.jpg

CarrotWarrior

@throwawaytre3s @dac13

Thanks for the quick replies, catch you guys on the flip :science:

This vape is pretty fun, I think I overdo it quite often on my Seshes.

Also I find the temps 3/4 to be smelling the most maybe cause of partial combustion perhaps. This may be due to the temp raise of +4 on my walnut :shrug: could be just my unit or my draw. I never really combust past 2.

@friedrich

Thank you for confirming this and the obligatory abv pic :luv:

Going to definitely do more Seshes on temps 1 and 2 maybe save the light abv for insomnia :zzz::leaf:

dac13

I mentioned a page or three back that I very rarely go above level 2... usually that will get me thoroughly browned abv.
eNPAaKv.jpg

@friedrich i was wondering do you still have default heat settings on your level 2? Or did you bump your temperature up +4 like many others have.

I just tested mine out on level 2 for 3-4 minutes and got some really nice results and a very light brown. I will probably stick in the level 2-3 range, seems to be the sweet spot. Mmm tasty!

@CarrotWarrior I also got some very dark brown spots from taking a couple draws on 4 so i agree with you that it starts to become easier to combust once you get to the higher levels.

I think I recall reading a method where someone starts on level 3-4 for 2 draws, and then they drop it down to level 2 because the material is already hot then so it doesn't need as much, I would like to try this method too. Back to the drawing board :sherlock::razz:

friedrich

Little-Known Member
Also I think it is easier to learn the technique of the firewood on a higher heat setting and then once you kind of learn the draw speed/technique, you can experiment more with lower temp vaping. If you start at a lower temp, sometimes its harder for your mouth to feel the heat which can make getting a successful draw hard for some people with no vaping experience
Yep, when I first got it I would take it up to level 4, but with experience that's become unnecessary, unless I were to attach a bong perhaps.

@friedrich i was wondering do you still have default heat settings on your level 2? Or did you bump your temperature up +4 like many others have.
Still default... I haven't tried the temperature adjustment thing at all.

Today my capsule contains a blueberry/diesel blend; for lunch I like to turn on level 2, take a few quick hits and save the rest for later :nod:

throwawaytre3s

So I've managed to hook my firewood up to my MFLB UFO, using that convenient tube, and the arizer elbow. I could also do it with my water tool adapter, too, I suppose! I may have to try that for airflow! I'll post pics later!

Was fortunate enough to grab a Firewood 3.0 this morning ! To pair with my wonderful Enano ! Was labeled Sold out seconds after I placed order also lol :rockon: Can't wait to try this device! Thanks for all the great posts def helped make my decision about which portable Vape I was gonna go with.

ren.dnb

Was fortunate enough to grab a Firewood 3.0 this morning ! To pair with my wonderful Enano ! Was labeled Sold out seconds after I placed order also lol :rockon: Can't wait to try this device! Thanks for all the great posts def helped make my decision about which portable Vape I was gonna go with.

Yay! Welcome to the Firewood 3.0 family! You'll love how the E-Nano and Firewood compliment each other; for me the compliment each other very well. Both are convection vapes, and both heat the material similarly. Also great flavor coming out of both of these vapes, granted the Firewood from what I've noticed will lose its flavor faster than the E-Nano.

Either way you won't be disappointed.

Franmarco

Hello all, I am also looking for a portable vape that suits my needs and firewood 3 and crafty are my top 2. My question is there a big difference in terms effectiveness between the two?

Franmarco,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Even if I didn't tried both I think they work very well!

Mainn differences are the FW3.0 is full convection, Crafty is hybrid convection/conduction, the price and the need, for the Crafty, to adjust t° using an i-phone or PC.

lolling boris

This looks great, about to order one - I'm in the UK.

I assume the capsules will last for a long time before they break? Do they need much cleaning? I assume i'd be wise to get a couple of extra mouthpieces / capsules?

lolling boris,
Reactions: vapen00b

Mr Mellish

This looks great, about to order one - I'm in the UK.

I assume the capsules will last for a long time before they break? Do they need much cleaning? I assume i'd be wise to get a couple of extra mouthpieces / capsules?

I wish I had bought extras but they should last a long while with some care. I doubt it would break easily from a drop but you could crush it or perhaps snap it.

I clean mine once a week with ISO. Twice a week might be better but I've settled on the lazy man's schedule and it's fine.

j-bug

I wish I had bought extras but they should last a long while with some care. I doubt it would break easily from a drop but you could crush it or perhaps snap it.

I clean mine once a week with ISO. Twice a week might be better but I've settled on the lazy man's schedule and it's fine.
I clean them maybe once a month. But now I'm rotating 3 capsules. I don't have any problems toward the end. I also scrape the screen every couple of capsules so that probably effects my cleaning cycles.

dac13

Yep. I'd go for the double extra capsules with holder. It's great!

Hey @vapen00b I was wondering if the capsule + the mouthpiece both fit into the holder or only the mouthpiece?

I was also wondering if you guys put the entire mouthpiece in iso to clean it? I wanted to make sure it wouldn't hurt the silicone. Or I thought it might be easier to just use a qtip and iso and swab the inside instead of putting the whole thing in, just curious what other people have been doing.

I've had it for a week almost and I am having a lot of fun. Today is the first day that I tried packing just enough to cover the screen at the bottom as suggested by @paytonpenn . I think this is my favorite way to use the firewood. I used it with water, but I think it just does well by finishing a capsule in 1 or 2 draws. Whenever I used water with a fuller capsule, I usually end up browning the bottom more than the top, mostly because I cant detect the heat the adjust my draw speed. Whenever you are putting in such a small amount it allows it to bounce around more and theres less chance of combusting in my opinion. The downside is you may need to switch the capsule a couple more times to get where you want to be, but personally 1 or 2 is enough for me. Okay thats enough ranting for today :lol:

Mr Mellish

Hey @vapen00b

I was also wondering if you guys put the entire mouthpiece in iso to clean it? I wanted to make sure it wouldn't hurt the silicone. Or I thought it might be easier to just use a qtip and iso and swab the inside instead of putting the whole thing in, just curious what other people have been doing.

I separate the capsule from the mouthpiece and throw both sections into the ISO for 20-30 minutes. Works like a charm.

radiant34

the capsules are the easiest things to break(not the mouthpeice) they are circular, small and if you have sweaty hands from time to time you they will fly out of your fingers. ive broken 4 already just cause they are so fragile. the glass is not of great quality and is pretty porous. and he charges alot for them so make sure you do stock

radiant34,
Top Bottom