Firewood Vaporizer

Frank Reynolds

Seeing Paytonpenn's video and reading the manual on the Firewood website has me sold on the V3, even though there was no way I was gonna ever buy another rechargeable portable I want one of these when they're in stock again. I'll be keeping tabs on this thread and the website now for sure.

:peace:
I wasn't really in the market for a rechargeable portable either but since the batteries can be replaced by the user when they eventually stop holding a charge I thought it would be a good investment.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Seeing Paytonpenn's video and reading the manual on the Firewood website has me sold on the V3, even though there was no way I was gonna ever buy another rechargeable portable I want one of these when they're in stock again. I'll be keeping tabs on this thread and the website now for sure.

:peace:

Haha I know right?

Leave it to @paytonpenn to send us all on a new VAS kick we never saw coming...
Great job on the video as always dude

I am most likely going to be in for one of these as well as soon as they're back in stock, love what you've done with v3 @firewood, really seems like the best version yet and I look forward to giving you some business finally. Great that new small simple yet fully featured wood and glass vapes are still being produced, keep it up and good luck!

Tickdickler

Marc really has the right idea with this version. He can see that everyone has been all about instant heat and convection lately. He knows the connoisseurs are tired of conduction vapes. I know I am. I wasn't looking for a portable either but I can't say no to a fast heating, breath sensing, convection portable. The only other one like that is the Elevape, I've always had my eye on that but the price point and non user replaceable battery kept me back. The Firewood 3 has just snuck up with all the features one could want from a portable and its a very good price. Can't wait to see how these hold up over time. My v2 firewoods would probably still be working if the batteries were replaced, now that the version 3 has this ability so I hope to have it for a long time.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
My fingers are crossed for today! I should still be ok if he ships tomorrow, but I would definitely have it by Wednesday if it ships today. Wednesday is my birthday and I got the privilege to work from home that day so it would be an awesome way to celebrate!

@Tickdickler I wouldn't rule the ESV out your collection if you yourself are any sort of vape connoisseur. The ESV brings several features to the table that just don't exist in other vaporizers including the Firewood Version 3. I lost my ESV last week and it was my go-to portable for 7 months. I stewed over it through the weekend on whether I can survive without the ESV in my collection and I can tell you I will have purchased a replacement by the end of the day. I can honestly say I would have bought the Firewood Version 3 just as impulsively as I have had the Firewood on my list to buy since March when I bought the ESV. I have an actual list and the Firewood was never taken off and has been revisited many times. When I saw the Firewood Version 3 video I didn't have my ESV and I watched the video and got plenty excited, however I didn't really see it replacing my ESV. I just saw it complimenting my Daisy and ESV to give them some due relief from time to time.

friedrich

Little-Known Member
You may have read your answers.
You can just take a hit or two and then save it for later without waste. Once you stop inhaling the vapor stops being produced and the heater will cool. In a minute and forty seconds the autoshutoff will turn off the unit.

The only lingering heat is the body.

Awesome

I'm eagerly awaiting my cherry Firewood :D

Unlike my ESV, it looks like the FW3 will
  • heat consistently/reliably/predictably (no dud hits or surprise ignition)
  • extract thoroughly and evenly with no need to open up and stir
  • be easy to clean and maintain, due to the capsule system
If so, this could become my primary vape... gonna have to start selling or giving some away pretty soon!

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
@nosmoking I'm still not ruling out the ESV. Whenever they release a new or updated model I may jump on that. The Firewood 3 was just the right price at the right time for me.

Can't wait to see that "shipped" email. I'm in the northeast so it should come quick.
You're possibly not gonna see it til the end of the week or next week now. He broke some lens and can't ship now. If could just be my FW3.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Awesome

I'm eagerly awaiting my cherry Firewood :D

Unlike my ESV, it looks like the FW3 will
  • heat consistently/reliably/predictably (no dud hits or surprise ignition)
  • extract thoroughly and evenly with no need to open up and stir
  • be easy to clean and maintain, due to the capsule system
If so, this could become my primary vape... gonna have to start selling or giving some away pretty soon!
The keyword word in your post would be MY. Many others have had no problem achieving the three points you made with the ESV. Not that this is the thread to get into the ESV, but those reasons you listed are the exact reason why I just purchased a replacement ESV. My ESV was very consistent, always reliable, forever predictable (never heard of anyone having a surprise ignition before). My ESV extracted my greens to an almost black color and it was even and without stirring or opening but using the bottle cap method. I have typically only blown through the mouthpiece of the ESV to clean it out between sessions. For a deep clean, 2 qtips and a teaspoon of rubbing alcohol will have you a clean ESV in less than 60 seconds, including taking it apart and putting it back together. I imagine the Firewood will be very much the same.

friedrich

Little-Known Member

natural farmer

I like this version of Firewood much much more than the previous ones (cause it's faster to heat up most likely and just looks better) and I would bang my head in a wall for pre-ordering the RBT USB, which I will not probably enjoy until 2016, if it was not for the FW's rechargeable nature… As I like spending time outdoors and vape with friends, I would really prefer changing batteries on the spot instead of having to wait for 2-3 hours every five loads… :\

Top Bottom