Firewood Vaporizer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh man a few spares available you say?

Only maple though I see, but I still don't have a cherry vape yet...

Very tempted but may wait it out.... Unless there's some kind of discount? Perhaps a bundle with a spare capsule or two?

Just fightin the VAS over here...

On any chance of an ac power adapter?

Last edited:

Frank Reynolds

You guys that got tracking numbers was it in your original shipping confirmation email? Mine didn't have one.

Edit: Found it in my paypal transactions, should be here Tuesday.

Last edited:
Frank Reynolds,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Mines in town now and on it's way to being delivered. Won't see it til 3-4pm
Same here. I can't wait. Would have called in sick and worked from home if I didn't already work from home one day last week.

On another note, I couldn't remember if there were charging instructions in the manual so instead of actually looking in the manual again I asked Marc about charging. This is the response I got which I thought would be helpful to post even though it is pretty much word for word from the manual:
"Yes, there are instructions on charging. The batteries come with a factory charge, which is typically good enough for the first use or two, but is never fully charged."

Peacockfur

now: Enano OG, solo 2 previously: Lots!
Hey peeps. Any idea when the firewood will be back in stock again? Wanted to scoop one up (my bank account doesn't xD) but I love me some on demand convection. Anyone care to compare it to the firefly? That's my only current vape, but I would like something more natural looking to start my collection :)

friedrich

Little-Known Member
Went home for lunch and found a Firewood!

I loaded up a few slivers torn straight off of a bud, activated power level 2 and immediately got a couple very tasty draws; then switched to level 3 and pulled a nice thick cloud! Unfortunately I had to stop there if I wanted to make it back to work...

I'm definitely impressed with the FW3 already :ko:

Frank Reynolds

Tried one bowl so far and got some amazing hits and some not so amazing hits. Don't think I've quite gotten it figured out yet but I'll definitely do some more experimenting a little later today and report back.

pP8fW3Z.jpg

ZsbJDms.jpg

rbCJSPC.jpg

hJR8c9i.jpg

OEoKYWA.jpg

3zo7dLT.jpg

tDuaUNW.jpg

HSQrSYK.jpg

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
A little tip. I like to give a primer puff after an exhale to ensure its back to temp. After 15 seconds from the end of your inhale it goes to cooling. Waiting longer may result in waiting for it to heat back after it started cooling.

So nice to not be alone with this amazing product.

friedrich

Little-Known Member
Tried one bowl so far and got some amazing hits and some not so amazing hits. Don't think I've quite gotten it figured out yet but I'll definitely do some more experimenting a little later today and report back.

pP8fW3Z.jpg

ZsbJDms.jpg

rbCJSPC.jpg

hJR8c9i.jpg

OEoKYWA.jpg

3zo7dLT.jpg

tDuaUNW.jpg

HSQrSYK.jpg
Nice photoshoot! that walnut is beautiful
I'll try to get a couple pictures of mine (cherry) tonight. It'll be fun to see how it ages... it's a much lighter shade right now than my cherry Nano

Top Bottom