Favorite stand up comedians?

quentin123

My current favorite comedian at the moment is Bill Bailey who is endlessly funny and very musical.
moz-screenshot.png

I also like Bill Hicks, Dylan Moran and Reginald D Hunter's Live show from 2011 (I think its just called "Reginald D. Hunter Live") is hilarious.

quentin123,

lwien

Gotta add Richard Pryor and Sam Kinison to your list............both RIPed.

lwien,

weedemon

enthusiast
mitch hedburg,
bill hicks
daniel tosh
billy connoley
jim gaffigan
joe rogan
lewis ck
dave chapelle
george carlin
maria bamford
marc maron
brian regan
jake johannsen
dave attel
david cross
arj barker

weedemon,
Reactions: Jake

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
also i would add

Larry David
Steve Martin
Bill Murray
Marx Bros
Three Stooges
Jackie Gleason/Art Carney (The Honeymooners)
Steven Colbert
Chris Rock
Steven Wright
Philip Proctor and Peter Bergman (of "The Firesign Theater" - check out the album "Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand me the Pliers." It is a stoned comedic masterpiece.)

jeffp,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
We used to play a game when I was in college called "Hi Bob". We would watch the Bob Newhart Show and take a drink anytime somebody on the show said Bob. If somebody said "Hi Bob", you would have to get high. We got pretty wasted after some shows. Always a good time.

Alan,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
That reminds me, when I was in college we had a beer drinking game called "Zoom Schwartz Perfigliano." Don't remember it exactly but it was in a similar vein...

jeffp,

lwien

Ok, how 'bout these guys.

This has to be 'bout one of the best comedic skits...........ever. They say that comedy is all about timing, but the timing that it took to get this bit down is STILL incredible......... even today.

Enjoy......

lwien,

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
David Cross
Dave Attell

edit... wait someone just called RALPHIE MAY a legend... what?
What's next... Jeff Foxworthy is a genius?
Did you see Arrested Developement when Dave Attell played David Cross's part? Genius.

ACE OF VAPE,

Olympus Mons

Probation Officer
The Holy Trinity: Pryor, Bruce, Carlin. The Pope: Kinison. The Grim Reaper: Louis Black. And the modern Einstein, Dave Chappelle. I mean, if I were to make a religion, that's how I'd make it.

Can't forget George W. Bush too, the guy was fucking hilarious, absolutely KILLED for years and years!

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Carlos Mencia.

Seriously though, that's a tough question. There's so many good ones it's hard to choose... Carlin, Murphy, Pryor, etc.

I really enjoyed Bernie Mac though. He was a personal favorite of mine. The Original Kings of Comedy is a must see. It had me in tears the 1st time.

Top Bottom