Favorite stand up comedians?

FEAR420

icanreadgood said:
you guys turned me on to a lot of good comedians here, specifically john leguizamo's freak, and zach galifinakis. normally i find leguizamo very annoying, but that special had me laughing hard...

also fear420 do you listen to opie and anthony? i had to ask b/c i saw rich vos, bob kelly, etc on your list of favorite comedians
Theyre ALL I listen too.... ;)

FEAR420,

icanreadgood

ahh its great to see an o and a fan in here. i havent had the time to listen for the past 2 wks, but before that i would listen to them everyday. ive been listening to the worst of the week specials they air. i loved jim jeffries in studio last week with justine jolie "dont lick me or you'll get drunk" and later on, "would you like to go on a date with me? i have really small fists"

too goddamn funny

icanreadgood,

sour

Peter Russels - Beating your children

haha fucking hilarious!

sour,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
Robert Schimmel's first couple of albums are hilarious! He did an HBO special when he first started that was absolutely great! Made my mouth hurt from laughing so hard and so long. But his last HBO special was not nearly as good. He got cancer and since then his humor just hasn't been as good, poor guy.

Check out his first coupla cd's - hilarious!

Another little known hilarious guy is Bill Hicks. Just about anything you can find of him is great.

And of course, George Carlin!

And Chris Rock's earlier stuff.

MoeOnTheMoon,

bcleez

David Cross
Dave Attell

edit... wait someone just called RALPHIE MAY a legend... what?
What's next... Jeff Foxworthy is a genius?

Cody420

my grandfather has a red foxx album called you gotta wash your ass its pretty funny. Has anyone seen the bob saget comedy special I think it was on hbo it wasnt what I was expecting hes pretty dirty with his jokes but I laughed my ass off.

Cody420,
Reactions: al bundy

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
Plotinus said:
If you haven't seen him, Eddie Izzard is amazing. His HBO special, Dress to Kill, is one of the greatest standup routines I've ever seen.
Props to this... Eddie Izzard is one hilarious guy.

mattybass,

2clicker

Observer
i was watching comedy central last night and a Katt Williams special was on and it was fuckin hilarious. he did a bit about gettin high with his white friends and how they take their weed really seriously. talkin bout how they showed him what vaporizing was. it was great.

i think it was from 08, but im not sure. i was listening to it from a different room than it was on.

2clicker,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Cody420 said:
my grandfather has a red foxx album called you gotta wash your ass its pretty funny. Has anyone seen the bob saget comedy special I think it was on hbo it wasnt what I was expecting hes pretty dirty with his jokes but I laughed my ass off.

Saw Bod Saget a few years ago. You do not want to be in the front row at one of shows. Anyone ever see the movie "The Aristoctats"? It is about 'the dirtiest joke of all time'. It is the joke comics tell to each other.

chucku,

vapirtoo

Steven Wright, I met him in the airport and we spoke briefly. That was cool.

Richard Pryor is the Jimi Hendrix of comedy.

That shouting and yelling guy with the beret was also cool.

Currently I find great comedians in politics, not to mention all of the clowns.

vapirtoo,
Reactions: Enchantre

Plotinus

has anyone seen louie c.k.'s? show on Fx? I just watched the first few episodes on netflix, it's actually really funny, and his standup is good too.

Plotinus,

Qbit

cannabanana
I've been watching a bit of Irishman Dylan Moran. Here's what seems to be his latest offering to be found online, in Sydney doing his "What Is It" tour show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY0A-15JQ8k

Damn funny stuff. There's a smattering of Australian references specifically meant for local audience, but it's kept to a minimum.

Qbit,

reece

stickstones said:
Long time favorite that I finally saw recently was Sinbad.

Lisa Lampanelli is not for the easily offended, but was one of the best shows I have ever seen.

I'd love to see Lisa Lampanelli live. She is sooo good. Gilbert Gottfried is pretty amazing also. I had forgotten how good Sinbad was until I saw a little clip of his most recent show.

Bill Cosby - Himself

Richard Pryor

Dave Chappelle

Artie Lange

Sarah Silverman

Chris Rock

Andy Kaufman - The might mouse routine cracks me up every time

Kat Williams

Most of these folks are not for the thin skinned.

reece

Bernie Mac's set in The Original King's of Comedy is a must see.

reece,

crawdad

floatin
mitch hedberg
bobby slayton (raging bull cd is pretty good)
richard pryor (when they roast him, very funny)
tommy chunn (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv1ycywg_5c) last 3 and half minutes of that clip get me everytime.

well, when im not high that is...when im high i just need to be around someone who isn't and magically they are the funniest person ive ever met. and they dont even have to say a word, the show is in my head sometimes. :peace:

crawdad,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Hal Sparks
John Fugelsang
Bill Hicks
Bill Maher

Seems like I'm into social and political humor based on that list :lol: Guess I am..

aesthyrian,

OC513

Dabaholic
so, so many great ones.....most of them named here already but the 2 funniest things I have ever seen in my life, where I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe were Richard Pryor- Live in Concert and Eddie Murphy- Delirious

OC513,
Top Bottom