Exotic Wood Blanks for Heirloom Quality Custom Log Vapes & Vapor Stems

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Stabilized Cholla Cactus Vape Mod!!! 1-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 4" For Vape Mods Only...
hh2hGAA.jpg

Stabilized Buckeye Burl Vape Mod Blank -
IAMkIl7.jpg

Last edited:

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
I'm disappointed @Snappo, by your obvious (and probably illegal) attempts to pass off what are clearly magical artifacts made from marble and unicorn horn as mere wood for vapes.

When I eventually work out which laws you are breaking I will be reporting you to the relevant authorities.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I'm disappointed @Snappo, by your obvious (and probably illegal) attempts to pass off what are clearly magical artifacts made from marble and unicorn horn as mere wood for vapes.

When I eventually work out which laws you are breaking I will be reporting you to the relevant authorities.

I am glad to hear you are on it bro, surely those are more than just plain ole wood, I am beginning to think Snappo must have some peeps in the black market out of this world treasure trade kinda thing going on, whats really going on here Snappo?????? Is there a got my eyes on you emoji icon? Believe me we know what you are up to and is just a matter of time before we catch you red handed!

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
what's with that fucking cactus? Are you for real?
Some here at FC have shown an interest in having custom mod vapes made from my exotic wood - these can be stabilized as they aren't subjected to the same degree of heat transferred to the wood that log vapes produce, so off-gassing is of no concern. Stabilized wood is also much stronger so it can withstand wood working much thinner design pieces. Please see example below from one of our highly esteemed FC members -
x2Iz50E.jpg

NickDlow

Log Hog
Lol well this thread livened up a bit.

I was working too, then I got the call to go check out @Snappo 's beautiful wood.:brow: I promise not to look next time...maybe.;)

Oh there won't be a next time...:brow:

giphy.gif

Next time @NickDlow, try using the PM's when shopping!! Nice job @DieHard, can't wait to see the finished product

Yea I figured that out the hard way lol. I'm cherry picking the next drop don't you worry buddy.

How's the shop going bro? From the looks over here, it's looking good and I'm happy for you. You guys deserve it. Give the wife my best. I gotta check out the new shop next time I'm down there. This is a bit of a derail so hit me back in a pm or text bro.

Sorry for the derail Snappo. Now back to your beautiful wood that we all love.

Last edited:
Top Bottom