Exotic Wood Blanks for Heirloom Quality Custom Log Vapes & Vapor Stems

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Thanks for posting @grassman! It's a BEAUTY - Golden White Teak Burl!!!
0gDQVJz.jpg

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Hi all -
Just wanted to let you know that Riker is now home from a grueling week in hospital... they did all they can do, and I will be taking over here at home where he is most comfortable and has equal chance of pulling through this, whatever this is (???). He is happy to be home with his two cats & me, is resting comfortably, and showing a little more interest each day in food. Riker has a strong will to live and be involved in everything going on around him and family. I really appreciate your concern and well wishes through this difficult time! Looking forward!

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Huge Extreme Tiger Maple Block!!! Probably large enough to make 4-5 projects!
JFmoCTI.jpg

4" x 3" square Extreme Tiger Maple Block!!!
t3ftMQJ.jpg

Assorted Mod Blanks (Spalted Pheasant Figure Ambrosia Maple, Black Line Spalted Red Gum, Black Line Spalted Maple)!!! Perfect Size for HI's Too!!!
DXsAMD6.jpg

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Snappo just sorted me out with a truly beautiful piece of burl wood :love:
Thanks man :clap:

Despite me being an awkward/picky customer he bent over backwards to find something to my tastes, and I can't praise him enough.
Anything short of a full artillery salute just won't do:
images

Thanks again Snappo.

That tiger maple is something else too, stunning.

dac13

So Mid february I contacted @Snappo to find me a unique piece of wood. Within a week he had found the perfect piece of Buckeye Burl shown below!

7euDcEH.jpg

1anf2rR.jpg

Then Snappo sent the wood blank over to @underdog and with the help of @underdogette I told Dave to have fun and surprise me with something and oh doggie did they ever deliver!!!!

ioZZkYo.jpg

PqI2G7C.jpg

m00ZC9Y.jpg

fGYoyDi.jpg

SkfUeyu.jpg

vyqWAF3.jpg

Z0weJRS.jpg

Only 2 short weeks from when I first contacted @Snappo and I already have my first dog! I think I will name him Doug! Thanks a lot to @underdog + @underdogette! You guys rock:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Last edited:

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Behold!!! Multi-toned Redwood Lace Burl Mod Blank sized also for the HI!!!
6xKyPPc.jpg

Huge Fiery Flamed Redwood Lace Burl (HI/Underdog) -
Gef5NqO.jpg

Very Rare Vibrantly Iridescent Formosa Koa (HI/Underdog) -

FqthP6d.jpg

Two Absolutely INCREDIBLE Australian Brown Mallee Burl (HI/Underdog (needs some dry time for Underdog)); Formaosa Koa at Top (same as above pic) -

htQHeb1.jpg

Last edited:

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Uncanny, and beautiful.
I love that it's trees in the painting.

I had been looking at rosedale's cocobolo dog and thinking that the grain pattern reminded me of a landscape of islands disappearing into the horizon.

Great stuff Snappo (and UD!) waiting for your next discovery is like anticipating the next episode of [insert favourite Netflix series here] :popcorn:

Top Bottom