Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, alright so the contest page is up and running, I have the Bog Oak WS pic there, will post more when all is in and going to sure up the win for all to see. Already their has been $110 worth of donations, this is such a big deal, I am grinning from ear to ear right now yall! So get your butts over there and get those donations in!

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/e...ents-ti-aromalog-giveaway.23778/#post-1083935

@TheVaporist Good deal, @NickDlow is the man! get over to the contests page and get a chance with a golden donation!

@Drexciya Thanks chief, get on over there too!

@Mr. Me2 You bet, had a great weekend with my sons, took my boys to pizzahut a week or so back, we got a chocolate chip brownie thing, my 13 year old says I wanna make that and so this weekend he did, geez that boy can cook!

FaDGzoa.jpg

RRRRRRR that boy is going to make a great man one day! Get that donation in and lets run that tally up!

@Gray Area You too homie!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Ok so I found this about a couple months ago, its just right up the road from my place, its taken me forever to get in touch with the land owner but finally yesterday I got a lead and this morning I spoke to her. She told that she would be more than happy to have a look at it and would sure let me harvest as much as I could of it. Even told me she had a few more round the property that I could get as well as some downed cedar. The boys and I are going to give it a look over this weekend!

Look at this thing, its the size of the bed of my truck, I have never in my life seen one this size, its incredible!

QgaZBxi.jpg

mLqiBtC.jpg

Mr. Me2

Ok so I found this about a couple months ago, its just right up the road from my place, its taken me forever to get in touch with the land owner but finally yesterday I got a lead and this morning I spoke to her. She told that she would be more than happy to have a look at it and would sure let me harvest as much as I could of it. Even told me she had a few more round the property that I could get as well as some downed cedar. The boys and I are going to give it a look over this weekend!

Look at this thing, its the size of the bed of my truck, I have never in my life seen one this size, its incredible!

QgaZBxi.jpg

mLqiBtC.jpg
Tree balls!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Its a huge Pin Oak burl, told the lady I laid it on thick. I didnt lie just didnt tell her the entire story is all. I told her that my sons are wood turners and they turn pens and such and they would love to get that burl to work. She was wow thatd be great and sure those boys could have that burl. I am so stinking excited I cant tell you all how much fun its going to be to harvest it!!!

Oh and I just dropped $600 to my wood dealer!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Wow Ed, love the steady progress, been a while since I popped in here. That bog oak looks fantastic and you are a total class act with the donation contest, who could pass that up? Great idea for everyone. And now the wood stems will use VapCap Ti tips?! How novel! Can't wait for these to be out in the wild

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, gosh the time is drawing near, I have done so much to prepare for the release of the WS but find myself still doing more. This is a really big undertaking, a heckofa lot more to think about than a wood vapor stem. These are some really beautiful pieces and are alot of fun to make. I am enjoying every moment of it, even the stress is exciting! You all know I am partial to burls, the buckeye and thuya I have turned are spectacular, some of these BE are mesmerizing. I am so accustomed to doing such small pieces in stems in various species that they really dont show the true beauty like a larger block does.

So I am shooting for a rollout of the 28th or the 1st just depends on how much I get done between now and then. Geez I still gotta do web work and photo shoots, ughhh, sure could use a clone or two, maybe even an intern....

@rosedale Hows that work for ya bro?

@Shit Snacks Yes sir it has been a while, where you been bro? Glad you like the BO set, I love how it feels in the hand, very sleek! The VC tips are a great compliment to the WS, the Ti is top shelf stuff, very nice! AM bout to head over to the contests thread, hope you got in on a donation bro. Would like to get the total up there, really would like us here at FC to make a showing. Keep an eye out, the wild is not that far off now.

@Stevenski My man I really hope it is all that for you, I dont wanna disappoint. I cant tell you how excited I am and nervous, put yourself in my shoes, I am sending my baby out into the world. I am sure there will be some that arent happy with it and hey thats fine, to each his own, we will cross that bridge when we get there.

I have said it before, its nut cutting time, getting real serious! Will stop back by in a few days to sure up the roll out. I appreciate every ones enthusiasm and support, I look forward to you alls thoughts and feelings!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Shit Snacks Yes sir it has been a while, where you been bro? Glad you like the BO set, I love how it feels in the hand, very sleek! The VC tips are a great compliment to the WS, the Ti is top shelf stuff, very nice! AM bout to head over to the contests thread, hope you got in on a donation bro. Would like to get the total up there, really would like us here at FC to make a showing. Keep an eye out, the wild is not that far off now.

Tryna focus in personal/professional life stuff, coming up on my first year in California. Felt like it hadn't been that long since I was in here, but then I see these VapCap stems and was like :o Such a great idea that makes these even more unique, along with everything else. The big block of wood from you is what got me excited about this project initially, but then you really made it it's own thing with the other materials involved. Somehow you never cease to impress man! Ofcourse I had get in on the contest and show some love for MAW, another great idea from a man with no shortage of them! Looking forward to some detailed user reports here soon... Good luck getting it all set!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
So I am putting units together and such, look at these cuties right here

rX6ooAm.jpg

Torched White Ash, Major had to give them a once over also. Gotta love how the grain pops when you add a little heat. Soon be available to pick up next week!

@rosedale Glad to hear its so bro!

@Shit Snacks Gosh bro, doesnt seem like its been that long since you made that drive out there but I suppose its so, congratulations on the time served, wish you all the best out there my man! Thanks for stopping by the contests thread for the BO WS, wish you luck there as well. Its so nice to see the entries, hoping to get a few more in and bump the total even more. Really appreciate your kind words and enthusiasm, hoping you like what you hear in the coming days and maybe even get one for yourself if you dont win the contest. Glad to see you stop by again and as I said am wish you well my man!

little maggie

So I am putting units together and such, look at these cuties right here

rX6ooAm.jpg

Torched White Ash, Major had to give them a once over also. Gotta love how the grain pops when you add a little heat. Soon be available to pick up next week!

@rosedale Glad to hear its so bro!

@Shit Snacks Gosh bro, doesnt seem like its been that long since you made that drive out there but I suppose its so, congratulations on the time served, wish you all the best out there my man! Thanks for stopping by the contests thread for the BO WS, wish you luck there as well. Its so nice to see the entries, hoping to get a few more in and bump the total even more. Really appreciate your kind words and enthusiasm, hoping you like what you hear in the coming days and maybe even get one for yourself if you dont win the contest. Glad to see you stop by again and as I said am wish you well my man!

Those are beautiful. I love the design. And dog approved. You can't get any better than that. How much extra will it cost to make sure mine passes Major inspection?

Top Bottom