Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
When @Ed's TnT finally flicks the switch in the very near future.

giphy.gif

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, oh my oh my, the Ti showed up yesterday wowzers! So here we go again changing the way things have been done, so much to S&T, really crazy busy this morning, I will elaborate and give yall the skinny later all I can say is WOW!

@Drexciya Ohhhhh my man, thanks so much, gosh I am super freaking excited bout to pop in fact!

@little maggie Before in the past I when I had a giveaway thing you would have to go to the make a wish site and make the donation, once you had the confirmation # you would post that at the giveaway page here, its done on the honor system also, its really easy and am thinking we may do it that way again, will let you all know.

@Stevenski So so close my man!

Be back soon yall!

little maggie

Just a thank you for sharing what's going on in this phase of your life: you are working so hard in your creative endeavors and in your relationship by going to marital counseling. I think it's rare for men (and please don't blast me FC men if you're an exception) to go to premarital counseling. You deserve all the good things that are coming your way. It hasn't been sudden- it's the culmination of years of work in all areas.

Last edited:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, just waking up, bout to get the boys up and ready for school, its going to be a great day woot woot! Super excited to get out to the shop and turn wood, assemble WS and begin this new direction!

@snamuh Yes sir there is a simply inline temp adjust control, simple really just turn the numbered dial to the setting of your liking and boom!

@Gray Area I will take some better shots today hopefully and have you something better to look at bro. I am glad you like what you see first off!

@phattpiggie Ohh my man, plane jane washer is out bro, its only going to get better believe that, this is only the start!

@little maggie Thanks much, thats what its all about, both of us has been married once before, who wants to be divorced twice right. We are doing our best to ensure that our commitment to each other lasts for the rest of our lives. Marriage is a big deal to us both and having kids on either side bringing them into it is important to our relationship and to their well being, the decisions we make effect more than just us two so its imperative that we make the best choices now and in the future. Gotta say last night went great, we covered some serious ground and feel closer for having done it. Have learned that like I was alot of people come into marriage thinking its going to make things easier, easier to pay the bills, easier to have another to help around the house, another to be close to and all that but alot of times a couple doesnt know the dynamics of the relationship and how to nurture it for the years ahead. I did 14 with my ex, my girl did 15 with hers, there is so many things we both could have done differently, doesnt mean that we could have changed the outcome in the those but knowing who we were, who we are today and what we want in the future from one another now as well as how to work through any issue that may arise. We have done 4, think we have 8 more, hey I dont care if we have 18 more I am learning alot, am feeling closer to her and know our love is growing stronger, thats what its about!

@Squiby Hope I have explained it above bro, if its something else I can answer for you pls hit me up, I am here!

Ok got 30 minutes before the kids wake up, going to get another cup of coffee in quietly and collect myself lol!

Squiby

Thanks Ed! I've never heard of this before and it had occurred to me that if you're needing counselling now, what will you need once you're married! LOL!

If I understand correctly, as a couple, you two are attending some sort of series of therapy sessions to help align your expectations of marriage and going forward before embarking upon it. I think it is great to get your expectations, hopes and dreams out in the open before making a lifetime commitment and if this process helps to bring it about then good on you! I wish you both every happiness for the future!

I am absolutely positive that my husband would not have been receptive to something like this when we decided to get married. But, that was long ago and probably didn't even exist at that time for couples, or at least from where I'm from. So, good for you for going down this path together with your fiance. Best wishes for you and yours!

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
@Ed's TnT, I don't need to say how great and nice it is, it will be quickly redundant Ahah!
Good work and nice feel Ed!

Seeing your heating element closer made me think about something :
As the material will be against the CCD style screen, some trichomes and little bits of material may fall through it, so here is my question (if my assumption are good of course): Can we clean the heating element /air path, and if so, how? :D

Although, thank you for all these little pieces of life, that's always a pleasure to read you!

NickDlow

Log Hog
@Ed's TnT, I don't need to say how great and nice it is, it will be quickly redundant Ahah!
Good work and nice feel Ed!

Seeing your heating element closer made me think about something :
As the material will be against the CCD style screen, some trichomes and little bits of material may fall through it, so here is my question (if my assumption are good of course): Can we clean the heating element /air path, and if so, how? :D

Although, thank you for all these little pieces of life, that's always a pleasure to read you!

With a light tamp of your herb there should be no contact. At least that's how all my other logs are. I keep a space between my herb and heater screen with my logs and I never have to clean them. I've been using them for 2+ years without then getting dirty. I'd imagine this is the same scenario.

TheVaporist

@NickDlow, in your case I understand that a negligible amount may fall and that you are fine with it, but for example if I use a VC tip wich is adjustable (as the WS stem as their share the same VC tip) and if set it up to the tiniest position, the material will be in contact with the screen (or really close). I can even pack it a little loose and with heat the material will be against the screen, loosing is sticky power, leading to more fine particula through the screen.
This exemple can be worst if we use a fine grind with dry material...

Although, even without contact, trichomes can fall through the screen by just taping the WS a little, coating stuff with a sticky surface, where dust will stick with time. And I don't even speak about quality of surrounding air, as this can get the air path dirty too (think about place where you cook, or where people are smoking...)...

When I see the state of my volcano's air path tubing (10 years old) , wich is just after an air filter, yellow, gunked with dust and smoke element from the kitchen and others people smoking around..... My only regret is to not being able to clean this thing from time to time...

The best of both worlds will be to be able to clean everything, this way we have choice to do it or not :science:

Speaking about air filters, @Ed's TnT have you think about it, in order to protect the air path and our lungs? ;)

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, well well, had a great time yesterday, wow got this done

24ueHSs.jpg

This is and has to be the oldest log vape combo on this earth and known to man. The log itself is 3,200 years old and the stems are well over 5,000. You can tell the difference yes in the tones, the stems are black there is a color range I have seen that gives you an idea of how long the wood has been submerged, the longer the darker it is, log is Ukrainian and stems are Scottish. Getting a block large enough for a log is tough tough bought 4 got $400 in em, cutting em and prepping yesterday found a crack that went all the way through one close to the center, not cool, thats $100 gone ughhhh

0fuNhNM.jpg

I really freaking love this combo, the log itself is so sleek, OMGosh when dolled up the beauty is ready for the show RRRRRRR stunner!!! The stem is tapered to 14mm, the wong is a short version at 14/18mm. I am going to do this rig for my 10th anniversary giveaway here, will have it setup and going tomorrow so keep your eye, Ill let you know when its live and how to enter, we are so going to raise some dough for Make a Wish!!!

So after all the fun in the shop I checked out the boys a little early from school, lol each one was like so surprised when I picked em up, they were like whats wrong dad why did you check me out??? I dont do that, their little butts should be in school way I see it but hey was nice seeing them surprised lol. We went down to the city to do some time with my girl and her 2 kids. Gosh its did us all some good, she has a big lake in front of here house, took a couple loafs of bread so the boys could feed the ducks and geese, they enjoyed that. Its easy mine are 15,13, & 9, hers are 13 & 10 so all get along well. Beka and I did dinner while the kids played and hung out, cant go wrong with sloppy joes rrrr! After dinner we played a few games, bingo & uno was a good time. Her oldest is a girl so its 4 boys and her, the boys have been kinda you know boys to her, shes a girl, all they know is boy stuff but last night I feel they all got a little closer. She was having a little algebra trouble and my oldest just did what she is doing and carter is all over it too so they helped her with her homework, very cool. So now I am up bout to get Connor up to go to the water park to get processed and employed woot woot, so proud and excited for him. Got a little rain trying to move in today, not going to let it ruin our good time, going to do a little shop work when back and then its on, we got some shot pop off, their first day on the range for 4H is the 25th, need to get some shooting in here so they are ready for it. I love days with them, does my heart and spirit good, a few days without em and my tank gets low, doing a couple days like this fills it back up give me a big grin and a glow.

@KeroZen Good one bro thanks!

@Squiby Thanks much, the rate of divorce is high, the rate of divorce for the second marriage is super high and the chances that you make it on the second marriage is very very low. We love each other very much but have to be honest, we both know it aint always sunshine and rainbows, the mountain top moments are few and far between, there is a hellova lot more time spent in the valley tromping through everyday life, its that part that needs the now ya know. We are both being real is all, real with each other and real about what lays before us, so we gotta make every effort to make sure we work. I love her and dont want to loose her so I am going to put in the work now, we are reading from the same book SYSMBIS and doing the work book, its very insightful and not only is it recommended for second marriages but also for couple that are in their first marriage and maybe having a little trouble, I strongly suggest it for anyone before and during if they may need it. Thanks again for your positive kind words, I appreciate you!

@beach bum Ohh aint it cool!

@TheVaporist Hey hey, glad you like what you see, ok, yes the heating element is close to the filter in the air path and those tiny little slits in the filter could allow very small amounts of debris through. So the base will sit on top of a high temp oring, the air inlets are the WS lettering and slots at the base, you could simply while its unplugged and off get a some canned air and blow out the air path, down through the filter and out the air inlets, should be easy breezy. Yes there are positions in the tip where the filter can be adjusted for load depths, using the tip in the VC one can utilize all three but the when one uses the tip with the WS you will only be able to utilize two, the smallest load setting is way to close to the heater air path and not good to use but the other two are so and great to do so. For the most part the WS itself will burn off any debris that falls into the air path and can be blown out. How the stem goes is another story, that all depends on the user and how they maintain it. I am a big believer in a little maintenance here and there goes a long way to ensuring a clean stable unit and airpath for healthy vape sessions. I hope this helps and pls let me know if I didnt cover it well enough.

@NickDlow Thanks chief for stepping up, I know how anal you are about cleaning and maintaining your rigs bro, I can see you on sunday mornings with a couple towels laid out, all your logs to the side, a few beads of sweat on your forehead with a stern look of intent while going through the process so diligently just daring someone to screw with ya during lol!

Ohhh gotta split yall, time to be had with my boys, yall are great but they are the greatest!

TheVaporist

Thank you and for your fast reply @Ed's TnT, you made it clear!
So if the last groove can't be used on the VC tip, and if the heater will burn the few that can past, this seems nice and not a problem as stated before by @NickDlow :).

However, this wood is really nice and his history is golden! The winner will be blown off by this, with no doubt!

Top Bottom