1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

Discussion in 'Upcoming and Unreleased Plug-in Vaporizers' started by Ed's TnT, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT Woodsman Manufacturer

Ahhh no sweat bro, I guess I have been kinda suffering from a self imposed identity crisis kinda thing is all regarding that! Yeah you gotta dig 4 minutes bro! Just found out that 1st gen VC tips will not work, only the newer ones that have been done in house by George and his team, hope I havent gotten too many hopes up bro. Is what it is ya know!

2. TheVaporist

TheVaporist Compulsive Click Chaser

No sweat and no worries, I was just afraid to being disrespectful towards your work ;)
    I'm sure that your spirit will get a boost when the WS will be out!

As you speak about the VC tips, did you refer to the 1st gen tip with five or he 2nd gen tip with seven heat dissipator? Or maybe both? Ah ah!
    I'm saying that because there is actually 3 generation of Ti tip (4 with the new one with larger grooves)!

I'm not worried as I've the last three generations :D

flotntoke, Stevenski, Aezhenn and 3 others like this.
  3. Fat Freddy

Fat Freddy FUCK CANCER TOO !

Wow! Sooner than I thought! Kewl!

Well, I'm already saving up my lunch money! :brow:

FF

EDIT IN:

"Ahhh no sweat bro, I guess I have been kinda suffering from a self imposed identity crisis kinda thing is all regarding that! Yeah you gotta dig 4 minutes bro! Just found out that 1st gen VC tips will not work, only the newer ones that have been done in house by George and his team, hope I havent gotten too many hopes up bro. Is what it is ya know!"

Maybe you can persuade Dynavap to give a small discount to those VC first gen owners who will have to upgrade to the newer tip, then? :brow:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    flotntoke, Aezhenn, Squiby and 4 others like this.
  4. Ed's TnT

@TheVaporist its the 5 that dont work bro. ohhh and also @Fat Freddy Keep in mind guys, when you purchase a WS you get the newest greatest VC tip so you are all good!

5. Fat Freddy

Fat Freddy FUCK CANCER TOO !

Ahhhh....I see. Sounds good!

6. Eyedunno

Eyedunno Well-Known Member

Yeah, not sure about bog oak, since it's a better conductor of heat, plus it's expensive. African blackwood would be amazing though, if possible.

BTW, I was just vaping my Omni today to get myself reacquainted. I still prefer convection vapes by a long shot. But it's cool that the WS sort of offers an all-in-one solution in a sense, with a log for nice, high-powered convection vaping, and the VC as a portable, faster-heating conduction option.

7. little maggie

little maggie Well-Known Member

Just want to put a plug in for not pressuring yourself to get these done within a specific time line. The HI logs have almost a 2 year waiting list before your name comes up and then it's another couple of months after ordering. No matter when it's done, yours will be wonderful.

And putting in a request to have a way to use water with it. Which I guess means one of the stems having a 14 or 18 end.

And no offense to George because I love the vapcap but the stems from Phatpiggie create a much milder smoke in my experience and I combust less with them.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  8. emmdeemo

emmdeemo Never ever, bloody anything, ever.

Looks like I'm adding yet another vape to the wanted list :)

9. Ed's TnT

Good morning had my 13 year old official bday party yesterday afternoon, was fun fun! Him and his brothers got Knocker balls for Christmas, they aired them up, climbed inside and got it on, they were bouncing off each other taking serious hits and then going back for more, lol what a funny time it was watching them! Sure is cold down here this morning and I love it, 15 hey hey!

@Fat Freddy Glad this sounds good to you bro!

@Eyedunno Ahhhh the beauty of the WS is it doesnt get hot to the touch at all on the outer side of the body nor really on the inside either. Having such a large upper cavity it retains very little heat. Also being Ti doesnt retain heat very much either next to other metals that have been used and are still. Also within the assembly of the WS I am implementing a method where there will be almost no heat transfer at all to the wood from the air path ensuring the longevity of the WS so really any specie can be used as long as it turns out! Yes Bog Oak will be more expensive but how do you put a price on priceless, Blackwood itself in the size it takes to make a WS will be rather high, but there again the WS is and will be a piece that will be around as long as there is an electrical outlet so the investment is one that will be well worth it.

@little maggie Ohhhh that is so not the road I wanna go, it is my intention to get these made and out ASAP, yes it is taking a bit of time now on the front end only because when doing something that has never been done before takes time to figure out setup, workflow and production time is all, once this is established then its full steam ahead and balls to the wall! The stem itself will have a 14mm tapered MP

[​IMG]

This is the stem design style I am going with, I wanted it to reflect the log as well. This is just a beta WS tip I think so dont put a whole lot of thought into it right now. Dont forget all the glass that is coming as well for the WS, the WS package will have so much in it and will handle every situation you can throw at it out of the box so there is no need to worry about what you have to have or what you should add or none of that, really all one needs is an outlet most of all and then if you wanna do water then you should have a WT and of course water, ohh and dont forget you will have to have your own loading material, that will not be provided in the package!

@emmdeemo :tup:

10. phattpiggie

phattpiggie Well-Known Member Accessory Maker

@HD Springer sorry buddy I was out like a light when I got you last message. Ten pages of lite reading for you.

Hope you've got the shop all set up and ready to go @Ed's TnT, there's gonna be people knocking on the door for this one.

11. Reflections

Reflections Well-Known Member

Hey Ed!! I hope I get a big fat tax return..:D

12. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

I just caught up with this entire thread, which is becoming sizable.
    I'm on board.
    This looks outstanding, and I am a fan of titanium!
    Ed's woodwork is superb, and I am certain this is a winner!

13. DarkSm0ke

DarkSm0ke Well-Known Member

I just read through the pages in this thread... Wow! It is like reading a story from the moment a baby is born until he/she is about ready to leave home for college or a job :)

@Ed's TnT thank you so much for sharing so much of your life with us. This is a true family. I have admired your wood work from afar for a while lurking on these threads on FC. You have amazing skills as I am sure you are already aware. I just want to say that I appreciate you, and everything you have done for all of us cannabis devotees.

I know there are tons of people on your list and waiting for your WoodScents, but if you don't mind, can you please add me to your list too? Better late than never as my Mom used to say :) We can sort out details later if I am not too late to the party.

KeroZen, Vaponly, RUDE BOY and 6 others like this.
  14. TheVaporist

TheVaporist Compulsive Click Chaser

@Ed's TnT, you and your log are on the launch pad, I can see the vapor coming from the cryogenic tank...

Click to play YouTube Video

And we all see you heading to Venus man!

Cheers

Aezhenn likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors