Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good afternoon everyone! Have just made available all 4 species of Solo Stems, dont have a whole lot of Bog Oak or Blackwood, have a bunch of Cocobolo and Granadillo. These will begin to ship first thing Monday morning!

Ed's TnT,

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
Good morning and thanks for the update BB, I appreciate you stopping by. Just holla at me when I can do something for ya!

Glad you like X24, thought you would dig the coloration.

I have been back in the shop turning solo stems and have a bunch to get back in stock, will have all four species available in about a week from Monday.

I got another great addition to my vapor collection so I took a few pics of my arsenal!

From left to right - EpicVape2, CRZ, two HI'S and WW

Ohhh.... Such beauties Ed... Am so jealous... :cheers:

BaMbAaAChA,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

Sonics420

what stem looks best on the silver arizer?? thinkn of buying one off amazon with my card.. thanks!

Sonics420,

Sonics420

DSC01721.jpg

Sinker Cypress front and center
DSC01724.jpg

Takes on a unique coloration when looked at against incandescent lighting..
DSC01725.jpg

Outdoors it looks almost metallic.
DSC01726.jpg

and the reverse side in the sun!

yesss i want this one for my silver arizer.. are these coming out again any time soon?

Sonics420,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Sonics420, that particular piece was a special piece I pout together in the beginning for a special guy! That piece is 200 year old sinker cypress from the bottom of a FL river. It has a hella story and makes a great match for the silver solo. Its a relatively soft wood and is not something I wanna continue to use. I like em more dense when using in the solo so have stuck to what I offer for now. I am sorry I cant be of more help.

I hope all is well out there for everyone. Been in the shop the last few weeks trying to finish up the MF order, am real close to having it done and am looking forward to working up some out of stock dugouts. Have a huge block of Amboyna that has been needing to be opened up for a while now.

Am getting closer to having my vape prototype done also! Really anxious to have a working piece in the shop soon! Hope to have good things to say about it.

placetime

Am getting closer to having my vape prototype done also! Really anxious to have a working piece in the shop soon! Hope to have good things to say about it.
Wow! How did I completely miss that you're working on a new type of log vape? Rock on Ed! :rockon:

placetime,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Woot, nice review Ed, congrats!

I don't think I've ever seen that special Solo stem before btw, thanks for quoting it Sonic :)

That is a real beauty man, I'm glad those aren't available to the general public because I would so regret getting a Blackwood one if it were :tup:

OhTheAgony,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hey, good morning and thanks for stopping by and checking out my review MOM and OTA. Its always alota work to do round here and a great review is a nice shot in the arm to pick me up and put a little pep in my step!

Wasnt sure what to do for the silver solo but think the cypress is a great match! Vito took some great pics!

Ed's TnT,

Sonics420

bummer, i was goin to
Woot, nice review Ed, congrats!

I don't think I've ever seen that special Solo stem before btw, thanks for quoting it Sonic :)

That is a real beauty man, I'm glad those aren't available to the general public because I would so regret getting a Blackwood one if it were :tup:
i know and it matches so well.. bummer
but another bummer, i went to order the blackwood today off amazon and its out :/
shouldve pulled the trigger friday but wanted to wait til after the weekend..

Sonics420,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Just wanted to stop by and tell you all I have finally finished my first vape! testing went really well and was pulling thick clouds in no time at all! I am really excited to move past the prototype and begin working up the first model. Its been a long time coming y'all, have been slowly working on this for a while now.

Will post more as I go!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
nice! is it like the HI in design?

Its gonna be shaped like an old WWII bomb is what I am working towards. I want it to have a base made of fins to sit in. Remember the old bombs they dropped from the bombers back long long ago in the films that had the short fins and they just fell from the sky. Thats what I am shooting for!

Top Bottom