Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
I thought I'd share my latest additions to my Ed'sTnT collection.
img0934hh.jpg

The smokers bits at the top are for my lovely lady. She loves the dugout and has been using her cigarette case a lot too, says it's a good way to limit how much she smokes on a night out.
As for me I got some lovely new LB stems and Zap stems - which fit in the WW a bit loose but work ace. As always it's all beautifully crafted from some stunning woods.
Cheers Ed'sTnT :D

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks for the kind words and the post JRR, you know all the work that goes into a piece and I thank you for your appreciation. Glad to hear those stems work in your WW also. Still got my eyes out for my WW and am eager to see your work first hand. I hope all is well bro!

Ed's TnT,

Kommyknocker

Got my bog oak stem today and have to say it works a treat. Comparable with the PVHES turbo stem. Fit is perfect. Look is great. Story of the bog oak as well as the copy of the carbon dating certificate make this one of my favourite purchases to date.
Thank so much Ed. Can't wait for the dugout w/mini solo stem.
One love xD

Kommyknocker,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I thought I'd share my latest additions to my Ed'sTnT collection.
img0934hh.jpg

The smokers bits at the top are for my lovely lady. She loves the dugout and has been using her cigarette case a lot too, says it's a good way to limit how much she smokes on a night out.
As for me I got some lovely new LB stems and Zap stems - which fit in the WW a bit loose but work ace. As always it's all beautifully crafted from some stunning woods.
Cheers Ed'sTnT :D

So you're the one that picked up that last two-tone blue mahoe stem aye. You just beat me to it man, nice pick up :tup:

Thanks for the tip btw, I hadn't even thought of trying mine with my WW. Did you push the screen in the heater port in further or do you just put the stem in halfway & leave it there?

OhTheAgony,

X24

This thing is SOLID and beautiful. Although, I may end up filing the pin down flush. Only scratches the plastic lip of my Solo, but I'm a bit anal.

X24,

MrNorml

I look forward to your reviews, thanks so much. Hope it shows soon for you!
Since your stems are made to fit into water, have you ever considered making a very short stem to the Solo isn't 4" from the water device for those who don't mind the heat since it is diffused in water? I.e., short stem and your current stem.
Edit: Just read something about a shorter stem for the Solo - but I didn't see such a device on your website. Do you already produce what I thought I had invented, patented, copyrighted and gotten rich off of??? Oh the horrors.

Since your stems are made to fit into water, have you ever considered making a very short stem to the Solo isn't 4" from the water device for those who don't mind the heat since it is diffused in water? I.e., short stem and your current stem.
Edit: Just read something about a shorter stem for the Solo - but I didn't see such a device on your website. Do you already produce what I thought I had invented, patented, copyrighted and gotten rich off of??? Oh the horrors.
He makes the dugouts with a shorter solo stem. But you would need to custom order that from him as it's not yet offered on his site.

VapeNStone,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I have the prototype. :brow:
4qokjn.jpg

The wood is about 2.25" and the entire length including the bowl is about 3". It came with the Solo dugout Ed made for me. It's the perfect size for vaporbonging IMO.

:peace:

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
So you're the one that picked up that last two-tone blue mahoe stem aye. You just beat me to it man, nice pick up :tup:

Thanks for the tip btw, I hadn't even thought of trying mine with my WW. Did you push the screen in the heater port in further or do you just put the stem in halfway & leave it there?
I actually start with the sleeve on, which makes the stem sit on the port. After a few hits I remove the sleeve and insert into the port and let it sit half way in. I find that even inserted half way it gets plenty hot to extract.
And that 2 tone Mahoe is a real stunner for sure :nod:

J.R.R.Tokin',
Reactions: OhTheAgony

X24

Realizing this is stainless steel, filing/grinding it down seems a bit difficult for an apartment dweller like myself. I should be able to punch the pin a little more flush without worry though, correct?

The Solo cap actually seems to be metal, and the paint is chipping off due to the pin. I'd prefer some piece of mind that I'm not vaping bits of black coating/paint or metal shavings.

This thing is precisely the tool I wanted for mobile and shared usage, but, again, I'm naturally a bit anal.

X24,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning all,

KK its good to hear you have gotten your stem and are enjoying it. The BogOak has a hella story and is neat telling it to folks.

Glad you are digging the stem X24, I got in a rush to get these out and left a burr on your piece. I have sent you an PM about replacing it! As I stated before these pins are a tough install but make it last now. I am buffing out the stems now and making sure everything thing is just right.

Mr.Norml, VnS is right I have made a few shorty 3" solo stems, have made a couple here and there for custom pieces to customers and also made a few for the solo dugouts just to see how they would work. The shorty is a little more stable when doing water filtration.

Been in the shop spinning more Solo Stems the last couple of days, am turning a bunch of blackwood and cocobolo this time, seems like I didnt have enough from the last batch and what I had in stock went quick. Will make sure I have plenty of these this time around so that everyone can get one hopefully.

Ed's TnT,
Reactions: MrNorml

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Not sure if anyone is interested in these or not but are very cool. Made from 2 bullet casings, a 45-70 and a 30-06 calibers. All three pieces are removable for easy cleaning and even has a carb.

Cartridges2.png

Ed's TnT,

X24

I'm a bit of a vapor enthusiast, but it looks like something my father would get a kick out of, if he smoked.

X24,

X24

The new stem arrived today. Two-toned and perfection in functionality.

Thank you so much, Ed.

X24,

beach bum

Loving our Solo stem, Ed. It works great and just looks sharp! Polished her up with some BAB (I need to get some more Blackberry/Sage, that stuff's the shit!) and she just glows. Thanks again for all you do! Best regards to you and Mrs. Ed. :)

beach bum,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning and thanks for the update BB, I appreciate you stopping by. Just holla at me when I can do something for ya!

Glad you like X24, thought you would dig the coloration.

I have been back in the shop turning solo stems and have a bunch to get back in stock, will have all four species available in about a week from Monday.

I got another great addition to my vapor collection so I took a few pics of my arsenal!

2012-10-05_07-24-25_79.jpg

2012-10-05_07-22-24_882.jpg

From left to right - EpicVape2, CRZ, two HI'S and WW

Top Bottom