Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

MadWhack

Hey Ed do you ship any dug outs to retail shops in Canada? I could have sworn I saw a couple of your dug outs at 'The Rock' in Montreal. Identical design and dimensions.

MadWhack,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hey Ed do you ship any dug outs to retail shops in Canada? I could have sworn I saw a couple of your dug outs at 'The Rock' in Montreal. Identical design and dimensions.

No I have never sold any dugouts up that way in any stores, no one really wants to pay that much for a dugout it seems when it comes to wholesale. Individuals dont mind it but stores think you are ripping them off.

Wow, I burned up the motor in my primary lathe the other day! Not a cool thing, thankfully I have two! I called my guy at Grizzly and asked him if this is something that normally happens and he says well no not normally but with a lota use it does happen. I got to thinking I have spun a bunch of pieces so there you go!

Ed's TnT,

beach bum

Wow, I burned up the motor in my primary lathe the other day! Not a cool thing, thankfully I have two! I called my guy at Grizzly and asked him if this is something that normally happens and he says well no not normally but with a lota use it does happen. I got to thinking I have spun a bunch of pieces so there you go!

You are a busy guy who's making important, and lasting, art. Speaking of art...polishing my Bog Oak stem as I type...actually, it's just sitting wth blackberry BAB on it for a while. I like to rub it in and let it soak for a bit...then rub it off with an old t-shirt.

Wow...that sounded perverted. :p

beach bum,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thats right BB, you gotta love the BO! I love working those pieces, the dark black grain and textures is so unique, the history alone is unbelievable. Glad you are liking it, have more on the way. Really wanna make a BO Dugout too, that would surely be a one of a kind piece!

You gotta love Grizzly too, just got the new motor in yesterday, gonna swap out the old one and get back after it.

I should have new Solo Stems available at the latest on the 21st! Maybe a little earlier but for sure by the day mentioned. Am anxious to make these happen, pls hang in there with me a little longer. Shouldnt have any more down time with these in the future. Should be turn and burn!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Glad you saw the post, I assume you wanna know bout the solo stems, began turning more of em yesterday, have to get them back off to my guy for the pin install, one more step and a few extra dollars spent! Pls hang in there with me will have em soon!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
How fast would you say theyre selling out? Am I only going to have a couple days to order to ensure ill get one?

I would say you have time, they have been popular and cant say for sure but am sure you can get in on the next run come the 21st. Be sure to holla at me end of next week to be sure.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, so what was the consensus of the hemp crocheted cover that I posted a page back? Does anyone see w need for this or is everyone cool with the heat and how to tote? Would like to get a little more feedback.

Ed's TnT,

beach bum

Good morning, Ed! Hope all is well at your end. Not having a Solo, I can't really weigh in further on the little hats - except to say they look cute. :)

beach bum,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks Bum, I appreciate your input.

Sticks, what do you think of the heat issue, how are you able to store them in quick use when on the go? Do you ever get burned with the small caps you have?

Ed's TnT,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
the stems never get too hot to put the cap on, but they stay hot for a little bit. I'm careful which pocket to put them in so I don't get burned. The hemp would be better in this regard. If I am really concerned about it I will suck on the hot stem for a little bit til it cools down.

stickstones,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Sticks, I think the hemp would help with the heat, just not seeing much enthusiasm for em.

VnS I dig the caps for holding the herb in but the heat is what concerns me, they get really hot and will burn the shit out of you if your not careful. I think they work great as caps.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Am thinking about getting out of CRZ tubes, have many left in stock and would like to move all I have. Wanna drop prices to 50% off everyone of em. If anyone is interested pls let me know!

Ed's TnT,

beach bum

Am thinking about getting out of CRZ tubes, have many left in stock and would like to move all I have. Wanna drop prices to 50% off everyone of em. If anyone is interested pls let me know!

No more tubes??? :o Well, guess all good things gotta come to an end at some point. I'll miss the excitement of new woods/patterns...but at least we have several awesome pieces to enjoy and cherish.

beach bum,

MM..Food

vape enthusiast
I'd like to know if you have any purple heart or amboyna burl tubes left. I'd like to get both types before they're gone. Thanks, Ed.

MM..Food,

rayski

Sticks, I think the hemp would help with the heat, just not seeing much enthusiasm for em.

VnS I dig the caps for holding the herb in but the heat is what concerns me, they get really hot and will burn the shit out of you if your not careful. I think they work great as caps.
How 'bout you make it a sleeve. When in the Solo, you slide it up to position it over the part outside of the oven where I tend to get burnt. Then, when you take the stem out, you slide the sleeve up to cover all the hot metal. This allows you to put a cap on or play with the contents while the sleeve protects you from the heat.
I think this will make the mitten easier to use and less likely to be misplaced.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Yeah Bum all good things gotta come to an end sooner or later, glad you have several pieces to enjoy!

Prestoned I do have some Amboyna and purpleheat tubes, these have all been marked down to as much as $12.89 ea. Pls have a look and let others know also!

Rayski, I like your idea, a sleeve does sound mo better! I will give it a try and hopefully get more enthusiasm for em.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning everyone, so heres where I am at with the Solo stems, I will have Granadillo back in stock the 21st, may have a couple of Blackwood then also. The week or two after that I should have the Bog Oak and Cocobolo back in stock as well.

All remaining CRZ tubes have been marked down, not a whole lot left so if anyone wants to get in on em before they are gone better do so. Once these are gone thats it!

Hope all is well out there and thank you all for your support and interest in my work!

Ed's TnT,
Top Bottom