Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
Everytime I see something in the purpleheart I want it - may just have to treat myself to a new stem soon...

Also I wonder if Magic Flight would make a custom box from it? Would look amazing I bet!

wilf789,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks for the kind words yogran, am sure you'll be happy with any of my stems. Oh you're right bout Vito he has a massive collection and enjoys everyone!

Been a while wilf, hope all is well, you're due a stem aren't ya!

Headed back to the show shortly, its alota fun!

Ed's TnT,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
Vito do you find there's much of a difference in taste/temperature between the normal LB stems and the shorties?
I can see how the little'uns are more stealthy but I always assumed the vapour would be hotter too.

wilf789,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The wood cools the wood down enough to where the short stem is really no hotter than the long one.
Pleasant feel to the lips as well as a wonderful very subtle "essence".
I love using my shorties!!

Vitolo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good morning all, thanks for your input Vito, I know you dig your shorties!

Wilf, I know you have quite a few long ones, have spun a few Zebra shorts this last week to get Yogransmazpimp fixed up, have them in a few zebra and purpleheart if you want one. Holla at me and I tell you how to get a zebra if interested bro!

As I said Granmazpimp, got you right and you ship first thing Monday, hope you dig em and look forward to your thoughts.

Had an awesome time in Vegas, the wife had never flown, after the first couple flights she was A OK, met some great folks at the show, made some even better business deals for the year, hugged a supermodel and took pics, saw a midget pimp riding a rascal with his ho's side by side, picked up a couple of badass new products am gonna try to add to my inventory. Also got my very own Epic Vape from Andy who really hooked me up, seemed to be missing the most important part for using it as a whip style, so had to come up with a quick idea for using it with my wooden tubes and gotta say it really is a work horse, it hits so well when using it as a log style, the hits are super hearty and big milky clouds. Have a couple ideas for adapting it to work with my wooden tubes, really look forward to using it more in the future.

Only 5 more days to get in on my Massive wood raffle over at the contests thread, I hope you all will get in on it if you havent and wish you all that have luck.

Ed's TnT,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Thanks ed for taking care of me. i was just commenting that i love vitos zebra shorty and ed offered to spin me up one. Thats amazing service in my book. Your the man ed, thanks again. Ill drop a post when they arrive.

YoGranMazPimp,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
^^^^
And we all know pimpin aint easy! :lol:

Looking forward to hearing more about your Epic Vape Ed and seeing what you come up with using your tubes. Welcome back!

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks for the welcome back Mom, I appreciate it! I think I have it figured out, will order the parts tomorrow and should have it right by this time next week, am anxious to make a log outa this thing. Its the shit if you wanna vary your temps while vaping.

Ed's TnT,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Ed - I'm new here and glad I found you! Bought my first MFLB, received it Friday, and
I broke the glass stem within 5 minutes (totally my fault). Your stuff looks great! Off to purchase!

Vapinghole,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning Vaping hole, glad you picked up and LB and am glad to hear you dig my work! I had the same thing happen bro, never even got to use the glass stem, had just gotten a new limited LB with a glass stem, took it on vacation and was gonna gift it to my cuz, yanked it out to show him it, set it on the table and off it rolled to the hard floor, smash! It was toast bro! Not cool at all, thankfully I brought along some trusty wood and all was good! I think you will dig the wood and will damn sure last ya longer than glass! Thanks for your interest and you get that order in today, you ship tomorrow and you should have it within a couplea days or so! I wish you well and look to hear from you soon.

Ed's TnT,

Vapinghole

Very nice, Ed! Order going in shortly. Lovin the Zebrawood! :o

Edit: Order placed :brow:

Vapinghole,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Good choice vaping hole, i went with the zebrawood also. Got my shipping confirmation this morning and cant wait to hit my box from eds stems!

YoGranMazPimp,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good deal VHole, you go out tomorrow, am sure you will dig it, thanks for the biz and be sure to let us know what you think bro!

Ed's TnT,

Vapinghole

Thanks, Ed! Happy to support you so you can keep making cool stuff.

@YGMP - enjoy your Zebrawood as well!

Vapinghole,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Vapinghole said:
Thanks, Ed! Happy to support you so you can keep making cool stuff.

@YGMP - enjoy your Zebrawood as well!
Don't hold back!
These are low cost investments for the joy they give.
Every time I use one, even when I am alone.. and besides the taste... my collection and using these unique stems make me feel pretty damn good about life and myself.
Treat yourself well, and use Ed's stems
Touch the picture... to see yet another VTV salute to Ed's Stems

Vitolo,

Vapinghole

Yes, Vitolo. Thank you for sharing. I'll buy more, y'all can be sure. I realize how important it is to keep good folks like Ed doing what he does, and I have the means.

Vitolo - You don't know it, but you've given me lots of good advice via your posts, all of which I've enjoyed reading as well.

Vapinghole,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wow Vito, really dig the vid, thanks for putting that together! You do have a hella collection going, I think the bloodwood makes the match for the LB, the contrasting colors are very distinct and pair really well.

I hope you all know that have and enjoy my work how much that means to me! I have said many times before that it takes quite a bit of work and a effort to make it all come together here at Ed's TnT, and you all kind words and enjoyment makes it all worth while, thank you so much for making my dream come true! I appreciate you all!

Ed's TnT,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
So, got into work today and had a little package waiting for me. I honestly thought it would take ages for my bits from Ed's to get to me so I was super happy to discover my beautiful new stems from Ed AND - this is a big AND - being the super dooper trooper that he is I had an extra Purple Heart MF Shortie!!!

They are beautiful pieces and I am a verry verry happy man :D

In a min I'll post pics of my MFLB stems in it's thread, but will have to wait till tomorrow before I am with my MZ to take pics of those.

J.R.R.Tokin',

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Damn glad you're happy JRR, that was super quick. Sure do like pics, they add a little flavor to the pages here at FC.

Hey only a few more hours to get those entries in the massive wood raffle in the contests section, getting Mrs. ED ready to pic a winner. Thanks to all for the entries!

Ed's TnT,
Top Bottom