Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thank you Vito and Mom for your support, I knew I could count on you two! Cant wait to get the pics back from the photographer next week. Am thinking of doing a Sinker Cypress 3pk of LB Stems, a matching CRZ Tube and also a sweet 4" Sinker Cypress Dugout for the raffle here, should be fun!

Ed's TnT,
aw shit, its raffle time and another anniversary sale... so glad your business is still rollin on ed, glad to to spend another year with all you good folks on fc also... dude I am so eyeing a figured walnut stem, I don't know if you saw the pics of my new crz or not ed, but it is one bad mamma jamma... need to get together soon and I show you ut she good she will treat you buddy.. been really busy myself, working in a body shop on my time off, which I love... worked at a body shop during college and being back in the shop is actually a stress reliever imo.. hopefully it works out and go full time doing that cause I beem cooped up for three years and it is getting old.. ed, gimme holla sometime old buddy. :peace:

PanicFreak,

beach bum

Ed - that new stuff up at your website is amazing! True works of art. You know I'm in for this! :brow:

beach bum,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning Freak and Bum, I do hope you all will take advantage of these. I have not seen the new beauty you have Freak, you know I can match you something sweet with it, just let me know when your ready and I'll get you right. We do need to get with each other bro, been some time since I saw ya last, you need to take a little time out and come by and let me show you my shop where all the magic happens, you can bring that new CRZ and show me whats shes working with! I know we would have a good time! Lets make some time bro and come on out!

Been doing more thinking about the raffle here at FC, probably gonna do a sweet phat LB collection pack, maybe a half dozen different species so that the winner will have a variety of goodies. I should have all that info up and ready by middle of this next week. I would like to get as many entries as possible, wanna make it worth it to all the entries.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning all, ok have all the work done at my website and here at FC, have the raffle thing being looked over by the MODS and hope to have it active very soon. I am gonna be giving away a shit load of stuff several LB Stems, a shorty gong taper vapor tube, a sinker cypress dugout and probably more to come. Just got the shots back from the photographer and wanted to post a pic of these amazing 2 century old cypress that made awesome dugouts. Pls keep an eye out in the contest section to enter when active. I appreciate all of your support n the past and now. I wanted to make sure that I had enough stuff in there to work for more than just LB owners of log vapes, and sometimes you may feel like combustion so I threw in the dugout. Thank you all for being a part of such a great community here at FC.

CypressDOChoppedOutJPEG.jpg

Ed's TnT,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
So, I finally got a MZ today and decided to pimp my tubes a bit. Just ordered a Myrtle tube, a Cocobolo Tube and also a Cocobolo stem for my MFLB (plus a few little bits). Ed's has 20% off at the moment if you add the code 'celebrate' at checkout - great deal :)

J.R.R.Tokin',

Vitolo

Vaporist
Nicve!
Anyone that doesn't have a stem or two from Ed'sTNT... this would be something to get cracking on.
It would be nuts to skip a deal like this one!

Vitolo,

Truefreak

Part Time Vaporist
Look who just got their hands on a Purpleheart dugout from Ed!

dsc1294l.jpg

As I'm sure anyone who has bought something from Ed already knows...this thing is gorgeous. Exactly what I was hoping for when I asked him to make it. Very solid...with a nice feel to my skin. No picture will ever do it justice. The wood grain almost changes as you look at it from different angles. It has a perfectly matched Purpleheart bat to go with it. Ed gave me a very reasonable price on it...and even though it was a "custom" piece he gave me the 20% discount on it as well. I have already decided that I'm going to give away my existing dugouts as I am confident that this one will serve me well for many many years.

Truefreak,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, Thanks for that order JRTokin, I will get you picked out and shipped Tuesday, Monday is a holiday here and the PO will be closed, think you will like your picks, the coco I have is the last of the few I made lately, its choice too! I appreciate you all pushing the offer I have at my web also fellas! I have a big order of stems to get out and will get back on tubes to stock back up.

I have been making my tubes where they would work on the PD, WDZ, and the AZ. All tubes sent out came with the insert, a CRZ sleeve and also a piece of 1 1/2"L 3/8" tubing, had some mention of folks using them with other devices, not sure if the tubing is working for anyone that has ordered with other devices, sure would like to hear some feedback in that area. Had a guy ask me about just making a tube that wold fit the CRZ without the sleeve, I think that would make the tube work with just the CRZ so it would have to be a completely different item. How many people out there still use my tubes with the PD, WDZ, or AZ? I don't wanna just limit the use of them to one particular unit, would like them to be used by as many as possible. So have been thinking if making a tube in which the tip compensated for not having the sleeve, using the insert just as I have, whats y'alls thoughts?

Only made 4 of those purple dugouts Freak, wasn't as hard as I tough it would have been, the purpleheart is very dense and when routing the pieces a corner here or there would dig in and tear a little more than I would have liked, don't think I'll be making any of these as a steady product. Really glad you like it and do hope you enjoy it for a long time to come.

I appreciate all the kind words, those are what its all about!

Ed's TnT,

Truefreak

Part Time Vaporist
It got a lot of use last night. I'm really happy with it. I love how the flavor from the wax comes through in the hit.

Truefreak,

beach bum

Ed's TnT said:
Had a guy ask me about just making a tube that wold fit the CRZ without the sleeve, I think that would make the tube work with just the CRZ so it would have to be a completely different item. How many people out there still use my tubes with the PD, WDZ, or AZ? I don't wanna just limit the use of them to one particular unit, would like them to be used by as many as possible. So have been thinking if making a tube in which the tip compensated for not having the sleeve, using the insert just as I have, whats y'alls thoughts?

Ed, we like having the tubes for our older MZ, our 2 PDs, and our CRZ. While we understand the sleeve is an "extra" piece, we are very glad to have the option of your tubes for a number of vapes... :2c:

beach bum,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Sounds like I made a good choice with the Coco :)

I'll be using your stems with both the MZ and CRZ so it's nice to have the option.

J.R.R.Tokin',

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I appreciate your two cents Bum and thanks also to you JRR, I think the tubes are best left the way they are, really wanna make them functional for many devices.

Ed's TnT,

Vitolo

Vaporist
J.R.R.Tokin' said:
Sounds like I made a good choice with the Coco :)

I'll be using your stems with both the MZ and CRZ so it's nice to have the option.
It truly is better than nice to have the option. My brass sleeves around here are close at hand!
I use my collection of Ed's stems freely, back and forth between my favorite log vapes.
With the sleeve, they work with my TT also!
I will "favor" a certain stem for a day once in a while and get "stuck on it' (In the 60's we would say "get hung up on it")
I will use that stem on my Old School Zaps one after another. I then will slip a sleeve on and use the same stem on my CRZs!
DSC00427-1.gif

I love variety!
In the video Mabel Retro Rockzap, I use a Ed's Blackwood Stem, that was my favorite for that day!!!
If you see the vid, you will see how easily I slipped that sleeve on.. it was second nature. I usually have one sleeve in my shirt pocket, ready at all times!

Vitolo,

friedricey

being human
Hi Ed,

I've just received some package in the mail. ;)

BTW, how do I use the bomb? What's the mesh screen for?

I really love the design and feel of the bat.

ed003.jpg

friedricey,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello Fried, hope all is well. The Bomb is a great way to pack a load and tote all day. Simply push the screen all the way down in the chamber, load a fresh bowl, pack it tight, screw on the top, and off you go! You can tote it in your pocket and not loose any ash or herb at all. The chamber is rather large and can carry quite a load. That bat is the shit too, I really dig the blood wood. I hope you enjoy all those pieces and look forward to hearing how they work for ya.

Me and Mrs. Ed are headed to Vegas tomorrow, to the CHAMPS Tradeshow she has never been on a plane before and is scared to death of the thought of flying, I wasnt even gonna go this year but she saw the flyer and got a hair up her ass to go. Got here a couple xanex to ease her tension a little, we have to change planes in TX so will get a couple drinks in her and hopefully she will just wake up in Vegas! We are going to a private party at the WYNN Wednesday night with an open bar, should be a whole lota fun. The wife says all she wants to do is some shopping and if she doesnt get that done there is gonna be hell to pay! Had a great time there last year and met the great folks of Magic Flight, have worked up a great relationship with them since and look forward to meeting other people to work with. If anyone here is gonna be out there pls do let me know would be nice to say hello.

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I think the tubes are best left the way they are, really wanna make them functional for many devices.

Ed, I would have to agree. One thing I have found that is helpful in keeping the sleeves on the vapor tubes is this little trick. All that I do is slide a small, 1/4" silicone "ring" over the seam of the tube and the sleeve.

Vegas huh? Don't do anything I wouldn't do... :brow:

momofthegoons,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
@Vitolo. Love that video - looking super cool :cool: . I actually came across it the other day when I was researching for getting my MZ. I love the cheeky grin you have all the way through - like the cat cat that got the cream :D

It's great to hear I'll be able to use my lovely new stems with the TT too. I'm sure my collection of Ed's stems will grow with my log vape collection.

@Ed'sTnT. Have fun in Vegas baby - yeah!

J.R.R.Tokin',
I have a PD and use the tubing with the unit occasionally. What I did was take the sleeve that fits the CRZ and slide it into the tubing. The tubing can then slip over the heat port and allow no air out. The sleeve being inside the tubing allows the vapor tube to slide in easily and remain snug. When you pull it out, you can just leave the sleeve in the silicone. Ordered a single myrtle tube and liked it so much I never use the stock PD tubes and now ordered two dugouts and a blackwood stem. I got the walnut dugout because I always wanted a nice walnut PD. Hoping its a real beauty

jmartis004,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, really wanna thank you Mom, Vito, JR, and Jmartis for your input and great ideas. You all have been very helpful and I do appreciate y'all!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Just met Andy/Epic vape, he's a really nice guy, probably gonna walk away with an epic tomorrow!

Ed's TnT,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Ed, These stems are hott! I'm a new LB owner and must have one! I think I want a purple shorty as my first stem. I would love some other shortys too, but just saw the purple, which was definitely nice.

@Vitolo. Nice collection of stems! I love that shorty with the stripe next to the purple. I hope i have a setup like you one day!

YoGranMazPimp,
Top Bottom