Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Vitolo

Vaporist
Same to you and yours Ed.
People out here in Tucson are talking up your stems big time!

Vitolo,
Ed's TnT said:
Good morning ya'll, hope all is well, back in MS. had another awesome couplea days hunting, wednesday we killed 14, I nailed 4 redheads and my first pintail, had a beautiful black lab retrieve everyone, alota more fun watching the dog work and us not having to get em ourselves. The next day was just as good, also shot my first green wing teal and busted a few more reds, have hella breast fillets for the year.

Hope your season gets better for you down there, not much time left in it for either of us!

Truefreak will sure let you know how they come out, gonna try and get back to making dugouts hard in the next few weeks, Christmas sales were really good, am sold out of many species.

I wish you all a safe and happy new year!

That's awesome you got your first pintail bro.. I had a friend who nailed a huge pintail 2 years ago at the brake, made an awesome mount too..... Ed those teal breasts are gonna be yo best fillets, they are mighty fine eating buddy... don't know bout you but I am kinda ready to stop chasing the ducks and hear a turkey gobble ;) Hope you have a happy and safe new year Ed.. Don't forget to eat yo greens, black eyed peas and hog jawl tomorrow either.

PanicFreak,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello all, been hard at it as always in the shop for the past couple weeks. Have ripped and cut up some of the most beautiful wood I have worked yet, have some really nice figured birds eye bocote, striped and spotted leopardwood and even ripped up the 2 century old sinker cypress. It was laying at the bottom of a Florida river since the early 1800's ax cut by our forefathers long ago. have quite a bit of it, has some really neat dark mineral staining within the grains, majority of what I cut up will go to dugouts but a small load of it will be LB stems, I turned a few yesterday to see how they would spin and they came out great. It is a soft wood, very lite, and very intriguing, got to thinking about how it was harvested all those years ago and now it is gonna be used for medicating and healing. Bet that never encountered their minds back then when they were logging!

I have also gotten some medical grade 3/8" ID silicone tubing that I am gonna make as sleeves which should make my tubes work with the other log vapes out there now. Have never done the tubing thing before, not sure what the lengths should be, but will add a piece to every sale of an eds vapor tube like I already do with the CRZ adapter. Pls anyone with knowledge of the tubing pls let me know what I need to know for lengths and what nots about use of it.

About to start my annual celebration at Ed's TnT next month, do be on the look out for deals and giveaways here and there. I am looking forward to another great year and do hope everyone will take part in the celebration! Thanks for being part of the past you all!

Ed's TnT,

Vitolo

Vaporist
You've made this year fun and exciting for all of us Ed~
We appreciate you- keep the good stuff coming!

Vitolo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
You just know I've got my belly up to the bar Ed! :lol: I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to offer this year.

momofthegoons,

beach bum

Ed, your customer service is excellent. One minute I'm pondering whether I'll need an adaptor for the CRZ, the next I have an answer via email. We'll try the bloodwood this time, at your suggestion. It's one we don't have yet! ;)

Thanks for all you do! One of these days, will need to get a pic up here of the "family".

beach bum,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Big wheels keep on turnin'...
Ed's stems will keep you from Burnin'....
Rollin'...
Rollin'
Rollin with a Zap Stem!
DSC00427-1.gif

Vitolo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
beach bum said:
Ed, your customer service is excellent. One minute I'm pondering whether I'll need an adaptor for the CRZ, the next I have an answer via email. We'll try the bloodwood this time, at your suggestion. It's one we don't have yet! ;)

Thanks for all you do! One of these days, will need to get a pic up here of the "family".

Thanks for the biz Bum and the kind words most of all, those are what its all about and why I continue to strive for excellence in everything I do!

Vitolo said:
Big wheels keep on turnin'...
Ed's stems will keep you from Burnin'....
Rollin'...
Rollin'
Rollin with a Zap Stem!
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m580/VitoloVaporizes/DSC00427-1.gif

NICE!!! Thank you Vito for keeping the wheels a turning!

Ed's TnT,

beach bum

Ed, the bloodwood tube and the CRZ adaptors arrived yesterday. Thanks, as always, for your excellent work and customer service! The tube is another beauty...and we already had problems trying to decide which piece of wood we were going to use on any particular day! Gotta love options! :lol:

beach bum,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
beach bum said:
Ed, the bloodwood tube and the CRZ adaptors arrived yesterday. Thanks, as always, for your excellent work and customer service! The tube is another beauty...and we already had problems trying to decide which piece of wood we were going to use on any particular day! Gotta love options! :lol:

Good deal Bum, glad you like your new piece and that they work with your new CRZ, I saw your post in Rick's thread, am anxious to see those pics, I saw that one at his site and thought it was one of the best I have seen, the grain in it is spectacular!

All is good round here gearing up for next month, have gotten with Vtac, will get a giveaway here then. Put together a bunch of dugouts, the cypress is very unique, I get excited when I have been working it, hahahaha.

I have sent out a couple tubes with an 1 1/2"L silicone tubing, it has the 3/8"ID and slides over the end of the tube, fits really snug, if anyone out there is using the tubing with any other devices I would like to hear some feedback.

Ed's TnT,

Bon Dog

hey guys been doing a lot of research on the mflb (and will soon be purchasing one) and i realized i have neglected these exotic stems (partly because i wasn't sure if i was going to go for it tbh... money issues). iv looked around a bit bt haven't really found what I'm looking for, could u guys tell me what kind of fast differences there are between the wooden stems.. if any?

also iv always loved the smell of hickory, making a stem of it might be a good idea, not too sure if it would accent well with the taste of weed tho...

Bon Dog,

Vitolo

Vaporist
For a person with discerning tastes, and a sensitive palate, each stem type does offer a unique experience.
There is a subtle essence to the air that passes through, and a very barely perceptible variance to crispness of delivery...
There additionally is a distinct difference in the feel of each wood on the lips.
When I go through my stems to decide what I am in the mood for each day.. all of these fall into play, while I select the perfect combo of texture, essence, and crispness for my mood!
DSC00866-2.jpg
DSC00431-1.jpg

Bon Dog

Thanks vitolo is there one that u have a particular fondness for in terms of taste. btw vito u have a ligit collection of vapes and stems lol

Bon Dog,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I love using Walnut both for lip feel, and essence, when it comes to my Launch Box :mflb:
That Cocobolo... it sure is crisp and clean... like a glass stem, but cooler
My wife loved the way the Tiger Maple stem felt.
The Hawaiian Koa... does actually give me a Pacific Island feel when I vape with it!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning all, have really been at it, have some great new stuff to post here and at my website as well as my SC, that will happen in the next few day s or so but wanted to show you all what I have been excited working lately, but first.

Bondog I appreciate you taking the time and having a look at my work. I gotta tell ya Vito has explained it best, his words come out a hellova lot better than mine, his descriptions are spot on. I like my stems dense, I like the crispness they seem to give the vapor over the softer species, the cocobolo and bloodwood and just that very dense, they also do cool the vapor slightly to improve the hit. As Vito saod each has a different feel on the lips and in the hand, the diff. is very subtle but noticeable, each has a certain essence to it, I can not recommend one over another, its all in the person and how you match it with the LB. I hope I have been helpful.

Now on to the pics, below is my newest specie, it has been at the bottom of the Chipola River in Florida since the early 1800's, cut by our forefathers. Some of it has heavy mineral deposits and staining, it is truly amazing wood.

SCLBStems.jpg

This next one Royal Jamaican Blue Mahoe, its really hard to show the varying colors in such a small piece with the camera, in the hand and in the light it will change subtly with greens/blues/purples.

BMLBStems.jpg

Also had the Black Walnut Tubes shot the new style my photographer has put together.

WalnutTubes-1.jpg

The walnut is available at my site, the others are not, gonna big a busy day and night, the wife and I are doing date night, its Red Lobster and the new Tom Hanks/Sandra Bullock movie, cant wait to spend some time with Mrs. Ed!

Will be doing alot of giveaway stuff here and there, am gonna post pic of a Afzelia Burl/turquoise dugouts I will be doing for the prize at my website, will have it posted here at FC Dugout Thread, pls check it out and keep an eye out for all the good stuff to come.

edited to add: Maybe I wont be posting anything there at that thread, seems to be closed. Vtac pls let me know about this, sometimes ya may feel like a little combustion from time to time.

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Got an email from Ed today asking about a purchase that I had made for Christmas; a bocote combo for my son. Ed had noticed that the top on the dugout was a bit loose when I posted the pic, and sent me some screws to tighten it up. Quick fix and all was good and I forgot all about it. Until today when Ed emailed to make sure all was okay.

Now that is some dandy customer service. :D Thanks Ed!

momofthegoons,

djonkoman

yes excellent service, I had ordered a dugout and bat a few months back but it didn't arrive, sent a mail after 2-3 months and he offered to resent it without me even asking it, got it in 1,5 week or so and now enjoying it since, perfect to always have with me for a quick toke, for example walking between different bars in the city, I can hit it while walking past copcars without paranoia, in the dark at glance you wouldn't be able to tell it's no cig

djonkoman,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thank you Mom, Vito, & Djonkoman! You know I appreciate your words!

Ok so now I have the two new species of LB Stems available at my Shopping cart and am trying to load my website now. I have found out that the other dugouts thread where I posted combustion products has been closed, not sure who or why but it is no longer, was advised to just post that content in here also. Have been working really hard at getting my annual celebration giveaways and such ready for here and there. Will have all that finished and posted hopefully Wednesday. Until then I am gonna post a couple pics, first one is my sweet Koa LB with the new 2 century old Sinker Cypress Stems and the other couple will be for a giveaway I will be doing at my website. These are Afzelia Burl Dugouts with turquoise inlay, very beautiful stuff. I hope you all like and ask you to be on the look out for all the goodies next week!

KoaLBSCStemsChoppedOutJPEG.jpg

Afzelia-TurqouiseDO-1.jpg

Afzelia-Turqouise2.jpg

gvape

momofthegoons said:
Those dugouts are about enough to make me want to combust again! :lol:

Really nice Ed!
If I didnt hate the taste of combustion so much.. especially from a dugout. I would be all over these too mom.

Absolutely amazing pieces of work. I wonder what else I have missed from you Ed. Its been a while since I checked in over at this thread.

gvape,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Combustion aint that bad!

I appreciate you all commenting on those DO, they were alota fun to make, took a little more time, the turquoise makes em POP! Thanks again!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good morning, hope all is well out there. Am working with the make a wish foundation to get another raffle started here, hope to have the info posted later, have gotten with Vtac so just to get the ball started. Should have something going here for FC shortly. Really gonna have some nice stuff in this raffle here.

Have posted the new coupon and giveaway at my website, pls go by Ed's TnT for more info on all the good stuff happening there.

Its the start of my 6th year in business online, looking forward to brighter dayz out there, I hope you all are feeling it also! Pls take advantage of it and thanks for all your support here at FC!

Ed's TnT,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Wow... now this is some cool stuff going on.. I need to get onto FB and my website, and let all know what is going on!!

Vitolo,
Top Bottom