Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Those do look awesome together Vito, you have got yourself a hella rig, I really do dig the blackwood!

Dont know if you saw it or not MOM, am getting the Zap with bark on it!!!!! I cant wait!!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning out there, just wanted to stop by and post a new pic, I am so excited by how well my photographer is depicting my work, he says he using the best camera and the best lens made at this moment, I havent a clue but they damn sure look great!

Purpleheart Tubes
PurpleTubes1b.jpg

Edited for my bad!

Ed's TnT,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Purpleheart rocks... I see a distinct grain that accentuates it so well.
They are fantastic!

Vitolo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Been making it happen, got alot done in the shop, spun these new Purpleheart LB Stems, really dense and finished very well. They are up and loaded at my shopping cart available for ordering.

Here's something else for you to think about Vito!

PurpleStemsChoppedOutJPEG.jpg

Ed's TnT,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Ed's TnT said:
If that image is what I think it looks like I am VERY excited... not just for me but for MFLB fans, and Ed's wooden stems fans everywhere. That looks to me like an Ed's TNT LB "Shorty" Stem!
I guess my secret will be out now! :uhoh:
My secret tool that I used in the video MFLB Stealth, was a walnut Ed's TNT "Shorty" Stem.
And yes Ed... you have given me something else to think about indeed! :lol:

Vitolo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Vitolo said:
Ed's TnT said:
If that image is what I think it looks like I am VERY excited... not just for me but for MFLB fans, and Ed's wooden stems fans everywhere. That looks to me like an Ed's TNT LB "Shorty" Stem!
I guess my secret will be out now! :uhoh:
My secret tool that I used in the video MFLB Stealth, was a walnut Ed's TNT "Shorty" Stem.
And yes Ed... you have given me something else to think about indeed! :lol:

Oh sorry for the misunderstanding I have caused you, those are the standard LB length, but since you went ahead and made the post I was gonna wait til next week or the week after to post info bout the shorty LB stems, need to get them to the photographer. So now that the cat is outa the bag, I am gonna be offering shorty LB stems at 1 1/4" in length, I know some of you have made mention of them, some of you all have even cut a standard stem in half to achieve this, so I have a few and thought you all may be interested, so hang in there and I will have em up soon. Pls if you are interested pls let me know.

Ed's TnT,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Gosh Ed...
I was just hoping and dreaming.....
I had no idea that this was the case, and really about to happen. :o

I was "taking a stab" at what my "Ed's TNT " wish list was, and did not even know I was letting that old cat out of his bag!
:lol:

Vitolo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Vitolo said:
Gosh Ed...
I was just hoping and dreaming.....
I had no idea that this was the case, and really about to happen. :o

I was "taking a stab" at what my "Ed's TNT " wish list was, and did not even know I was letting that old cat out of his bag!
:lol:

Its no sweat my man, all is good!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Vitolo said:
Well fine then!
SOLD! :brow:
I will be ready ... fingers poised over keyboard!
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m580/VitoloVaporizes/type.gif

That pic is funny as shit V, every time I see it I get a big smile!!! Hahahahha funny stuff man!

Wow, so does anyone know where I am at now, seems I have been moved and in a trial run, been super busy this week, had an old S-10 truck, it had some serious issues, the driver side door didn't open, the passenger wiper blade didn't work, there wasn't a mirror on it not one, no AC, hella miles, but it was paid for and got really good gas mileage, Tuesday, it began running hot and was leaking water somewhere, hell if I know, I just had enough of the old thing, so I went and bought a Dakota Crew Cab, 4 doors to pack all my boys in, has a V8 too so am ready to roll. Sure hated to spend that dough though. So last night I am checking FC on my cell, had been drinking a little and couldn't find my thread in the General Vape forum, hmmm I was thinking what is going on, ahh to hell with it last night, figured I would look into it this morning and found out this is where I am.

Does anyone know I am out here???? Pls holla and let me know I am still in the ballgame!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks for stopping by and saying hello djonkoman, didn't know if anyone would see me all the way over here.

Well the truck I had did ok for mpg, this one I got is gonna be a little less but I can pack the whole family in it and then some!

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Not to worry Ed....you can run but you can't hide! :lol: We can still track you down!

Vito, that pic made me laugh this morning. Great stuff! ;)

momofthegoons,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Thanks Ed... Mom...
Glad you got a chuckle!
A comment.
They need to improve navigation here.
I can find my way back from here.. backtracking.. but if I start at "home page"... I have no idea how to navigate my way back here.
From home page I do not see a way here or reference to this whole section! :uhoh:

I mean we are all subscribed to this thread.. so we get any posts listed in email...
but what about those new website users not subscribed.... They need to be able to find this new section of threads from Homepage.

Vitolo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I was lost Vito, its gonna take some getting used to. Thanks for the loyalty in subscribing, I appreciate you all stopping by!

Ed's TnT,

djonkoman

just scroll down further, I have only come here from the home page... I have subscribing off since it always annoyed me having a full mailinbox while I usually check on the forums that I'm on daily

djonkoman,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
There are some new trial forums. This thread is in the "Vapor Related Equipment" forum; which makes total sense. It's just going to take some getting used to and some extra looking to see what the new forums are all about. These new trial forums are at the bottom of the Index or "home'" page. ;)

momofthegoons,

gvape

I am so lost... I cant believe I somehow found my way back to this forum. I have not been able to find anything I wanted all day. This is gonna take some time to get use to.

gvape,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
There are some new trial forums. This thread is in the "Vapor Related Equipment" forum; which makes total sense. It's just going to take some getting used to and some extra looking to see what the new forums are all about. These new trial forums are at the bottom of the Index or "home'" page. ;)

Oh I know you've heard this before "You're right". Change aint never easy is all, just a lesson in life I have a hard time with.

You are right also Vito -

Vitolo - Stoppin'by???
We all lives up in this mutha!

I enjoy the time I spend here in FC, there is alot of good people here with much wisdom, thank you all for sharing your time and lives with me.

Ed's TnT,

Vitolo

Vaporist
.... Thanks from the heart---> The PurpleHeart that is!
123.jpg

Seen with the PurpleHeart Wooden stem, is Koa, Maple, and a Walnut Short guy.

Vitolo,
Top Bottom