Ed's TnT 6th Annual Celebration/Massive Raffle

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wow, its been another great year here at Ed's TnT, have had many great blessings in the past year at my web and here through FC, I wanna do a massive giveaway of some of my finest pieces.

Pieces will consist of -
1 South American Bloodwood LB Stem
1 Tasmanian Blue Gum LB Stem
1 South American Purpleheart LB Stem
1 South American Cocobolo LB Stem
1 African Zebrawood LB Stem
1 Jamaican Blue Mahoe LB Stem
1 Hawaiian Koa LB Stem
1 Sinker Cypress Stem
1 Shorty Purpleheart LB Stem
1 Shorty Asian Golden Amboyna LB Stem
1 Sinker Cypress Dugout
1 Shorty African Blackwood Gong Vapor Tube
& possibly more to come!

I want to do another donation to a familiar charity that everyone should be comfortable with. Gonna do it for the Make a Wish Foundation for kids. Simply click the link below and make a small donation, thinks its $5.

Make a Wish Donation Page

So I am asking that everyone that wants to enter pls go by there and donate, get your confirmation # and date that is provided and copy and paste it here.

Entries will be on the HONOR SYSTEM - IF YOU WANNA BE A FUCKING PUNK AND BULLSHIT ME AND THE KIDS THEN THAT'S TOTALLY UP TO YOU AND YOUR SHITTY CONSCIENCE!!!

Here is what a confirmation looked like last time

Hey Ed, great idea. It has more quality to it than guessing what's on your iPod.
Here's my confirmation info:
Number: 10930481
Date: December 16, 2010

PanicFreak wrote:

Number: 10930851 Date: December 16, 2010 I'm in fellars.

I am gonna run this raffle til the 29th and will announce the winner on the first of March, I will take all the entries and put em in a hat and Mrs. Ed will draw the winner. I look forward to a lot of participation and really look forward to all the good we all can do even if just a little to make a kids wish come true.

Good luck to everyone and thank you for your cooperation!

Here's a pic of the new Sinker Cypress Dugouts just back from the photographer
CypressDOChoppedOutJPEG.jpg

Ed's TnT,

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
Great idea!!!

I made my donation. I'm not entering raffle since I have no need for any of the items, but it's such a great cause I just couldn't resist.

Magic9,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Glad to hear you had a great year and great idea to raise some cash for the kids. What a stunning dugout.
I've made my donation:

Number: 11470573
Date: February 7, 2012

Good luck all who enter and good luck for the coming year to Ed's TNT.

J.R.R.Tokin',

collegerower

Ed,

Glad to see some charity here on FC! I just made my donation:

Number: 11470661

Best of luck to everyone!

collegerower,

Vapegurl

Great cause!

I am in for sure!

Number: 11470699

Edit, sorry I wrote the wrong numbers down.

Vapegurl,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Magic9, that was really nice. :)

I'm in! :D
Number: 11470703

Thanks for doing this again Ed. Such a great cause and what wonderful prizes!

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Awesome to see the entries already, thank you all so much for your submissions! We cant do enough for the kids, they are our future! I wish you all luck and thanks again!

Ed's TnT,
Thanks for the awesome contest and for helping a worthy cause, Ed!

Number: 11470946
Date: February 8, 2012

charliedontsurf,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Just made mine, Ed.

Number: 11471151
Date: February 8, 2012

This is a great contest and one of my favorite charities...thanks for making it easy and fun to give!

stickstones,

Truefreak

Part Time Vaporist
Great idea for a contest.

Here's the goods: Number: 11471771 Date: February 9, 2012

Edit: One thought/question...are all the prizes going to a single winner or will there be multiple winners and the prizes will be split? I like the idea of split...maybe a grand prize and 2 runner ups or something. Just my :2c:

Truefreak,

collegerower

Truefreak said:
Edit: One thought/question...are all the prizes going to a single winner or will there be multiple winners and the prizes will be split? I like the idea of split...maybe a grand prize and 2 runner ups or something. Just my :2c:

I must admit I like this idea. Seems like the jackpot is pretty big. Maybe the grand prize winner gets to pick some amount (like 6 items), and the rest is split between the runners up. :2c:

But its however you want to run it Ed.

collegerower,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hm, the multiple winners is an idea, just not sure how exactly to make it work. Thing is I wanted to offer a wealth of wood to the winner, but its alota wood so the winner will have more than enough. Will stool on it a while. Pls let me hear what you all are thinking, I appreciate the suggestions and the submissions most of all, thank you so much!

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I sort of like the idea of a grand prize winner, with smaller 2nd and 3rd place prizes.

momofthegoons,
More winners is good, IMO. Sadly, it also means alot more shipping cost for Ed. Winners could maybe cover the shipping costs, I personally would be happy to.

charliedontsurf,

beach bum

Hi Ed! What a great idea - we're in:

Number: 11472980
Date: February 11, 2012

If you're taking a poll...I'd vote for multiple winners too. :)

beach bum,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good morning, I feel like you all are right, more winners is good, just gotta think about how to divy up all the prizes. So that's it, I will do a grand prize winner, a second and third place winners. I hope this will make this raffle a little more exciting for others thinking of entering. Pls you all tell all you know, would like to raise more this year than last! Thanks for all you all submissions and input, I do appreciate it!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
How bout it y'all? I am still trying to give it some thought bout the prizes, I wanna make it worth it to each winner. Shipping cost wont be a problem, all the entries here will more than make up for the costs, would like to see some more. I hope all that look at this contest will take advantage of a good cause and try to make every wish these children have come true.

Thanks for your support!

Ed's TnT,

Truefreak

Part Time Vaporist
Well...since I started the whole mess :) ...here's my suggestion:

3rd place: 2 stems.
2nd place: 4 stems.
1st place: Remainder of prizes.

Truefreak,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Truefreak said:
Well...since I started the whole mess :) ...here's my suggestion:

3rd place: 2 stems.
2nd place: 4 stems.
1st place: Remainder of prizes.

I like it, thank you!

Ed's TnT,
it might be going out of your way but you should let the winners choose a prize of equal or less value :D That one hitter would make a could gift for my combustion friends.

biojuggernaut,

mrfloopa

Vappy
Well, multiple winners got me. :p But seriously, this is a great idea for a contest. I've never bought a raffle ticket (of sorts) for anything in my life but charity as of now. :lol:

Number: 11477614
Date: February 16, 2012

mrfloopa,

gvape

Well I always forget about the contest section on the forums but this time I actually didnt miss the contest! Plus it always feels good donating to a good cause :D

Number: 11477650
Date: February 16, 2012

Love the dugout, looks really sleek!

gvape,
Top Bottom