• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ed's TnT 6th Annual Celebration/Massive Raffle

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
Congratulations to all the winners! :D

J.R.R.........seriously!? :lol: You are on such a roll!

:o Bloomin' 'ell mom! Tell me about it. Amazing! Seriously can't believe that!

A big thanks to Ed's TnT for hosting the competition and being so generous towards a great charity.
Since I just got my first stems from Ed's TnT yesterday I know what great stuff he makes and can't wait to extend the collection :D

J.R.R.Tokin',

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Wow i cant believe i won! Im waiting on my first order of ed's stems (hopefully today) and am thrilled to have won to add to the collection. Thanks Ed!

YoGranMazPimp,

TeddyJackEddy

Must say I'm still in shock from winning! I'm one of those who never wins, so it is especially fun.

I've been ordering from Ed's TNT for a while. Even have some custom pieces he is working on for me right now. He is a true craftsman and I'm excited to add these new pieces to my collection.

Want to thank Ed's TNT for organizing this raffle. Also want to thank everyone here on FC who made a contribution to the Make a Wish program. I think the kids are the true winners!!

Heard from Ed and my prize will ship on Monday. Oh boy, Christmas in March!

TeddyJackEddy,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Ok so teddy you will receive
Sinker cypress dugout
amboyna tube
bocote tube
backwood shorty tube
cypress lb stem
Mahoe lb stem
blue gum lb stem
purple shorty lb stem

Jrrtokin gets

Bloodwood lb stem
koa stem
zebra stem
Purple stem

Granmazpimp gets
cocobolo stem
amboyna shorty lb stem

Wanna thank you all for the support and Vtac for being the man!

Ed's TnT,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
You are too generous :D but I'm not complaining ;)

Once again, thanks for holding the comp. It's great the money raised went to a good cause.

I can't wait to get my hands on those lovely stems. After getting those stems off you recently I know what I've got to look forward too :brow:

J.R.R.Tokin',
Top Bottom