Ed's TnT 6th Annual Celebration/Massive Raffle

mrfloopa

Vappy
Hey Ed, there is one prize I'm interested in seeing but I can't find it on your website. Do you have a picture of the "1 Shorty African Blackwood Gong Vapor Tube"? Is it similar to the GonG adapter MF has out?

mrfloopa,

TeddyJackEddy

Great idea for a contest Ed. Count me in.

Number: 11477789
Date: February 17, 2012

Thanks for selecting such a great charity!

TeddyJackEddy,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks for the past entries you all, glad to see more of em. Mrfloopa you are right I dont have any pics of the shorty blackwood tube, I will get one this afternoon and post it tomorrow, all it is a short vapor tube that will fit the log style vapes that has a 14mm taper on the end to fit a bubbler, just a short tube, its a nice piece. Thanks again for the submissions you all and I wish you all luck!

Ed's TnT,

mrfloopa

Vappy
Crystal clear--thanks, Ed. That's actually more useful to me, so here's to hoping to win! Thanks for this style of contest, by the way.

mrfloopa,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Have neglected the vapor tubes here, am gonna add a super curly koa and amboyna tube to the grand prize! Pls get this entries in! Winner gets a helluva lota wood!

Ed's TnT,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Great idea ;) Can't wait to see how this turns out! :peace:

Number: 11478806
Date: February 18, 2012

<3

Elluzion,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good morning everyone, still a few days left to get those entries in, sure would like to see some more, plenty of great prizes for the 3kind winners, should be a little of something for everyone! Wish everyone luck and thanks for the support!

Ed's TnT,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Hey ed, thanks for doing something for a good cause. And with the great prizes i couldnt resist....

Number: 11482420Date: February 23, 2012

YoGranMazPimp,

enjoi123

Glass Master
Hey Ed,

Great idea for a contest. Here's my entry.

Number: 11482962
Date: February 24, 2012

Good luck everyone!

enjoi123,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
Number: 11483078
Date: February 24, 2012

great contest ed. good luck everyone.

pinoy,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello, glad to see a few more entries, also glad to see you get in on this Pinoy, been a while since I seen ya bro, hope all is well. Only have 5 more days to get those entries in, I hope you all will pimp it and push it to all you know, would like to get that donation total up as high as possible!

Good luck everyone and thanks again for making this possible!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wednesdays the last day to get those entries in, I hope you all out there that havent will, I wish you all luck!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Get those entries in you all, 3 winners, am gonna add a sweet bocote toke to the prizes also! Only a few hours left!

Ed's TnT,

Truefreak

Part Time Vaporist
Well...seems as how it's for charity...and it doesn't say otherwise in the rules...and I like to stir up trouble...here is my 2nd entry :)

Number: 11486496
Date: February 29, 2012

Truefreak,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hahahaaa hell yeah! I really appreciate that freak, thanks for the extra effort, this little dough will make a difference. I wish you luck!

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Damn!!! I had that idea a while back and didn't think it would fly! :lol:

I'll see and match you Truefreak!

Number: 11486502

momofthegoons,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Put a bit more in the kitty - otherwise known as the Karma bank ;)

Number: 11486597

J.R.R.Tokin',

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
And how bout another right before the midnight hour (eastern time)

Number: 11486657 Date: February 29, 2012
:D

YoGranMazPimp,

collegerower

Even though I know my second entry should not count, I figure for charity it will all help! Sometimes we just need a little push to give.

Number: 11486683 Date: March 1, 2012

Now the wait begins!

collegerower,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wow, thank you all so much for making this happen, had 22 entries! Mrs. Eds magic hands has picked the winners, they are for

1st Place - TeddyJackEddy
2nd Place - JRRTokin
3rd place - Yogranmazpimp

I need everyone that won to send me an email with their shipping address to ed@edstnt.com, prizes will ship first thing Monday. Thank you all for being part of all the good things happening at Ed's TnT, I appreciate you all and what you have done to make a wish come true for a well deserving child!

Congratulations everyone!

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Congratulations to all the winners! :D

J.R.R.........seriously!? :lol: You are on such a roll!

momofthegoons,

Truefreak

Part Time Vaporist
Sad face for not winning :(

Happy face for encouraging a few more donations to a great charity :)

Grin face to the winners :D

Truefreak,
Top Bottom