HomeFree

Thank you stormy pinkness! Just what I wanted to hear. I would definitely rather have a wood mouthpiece. I will get one as well as an OG for a friend to have all of his own, his birthday is next month.

I am still using my vap cap every day, and even take a tiny pull or two while walking around on my break at work. Not really enough for a head change, but it really helps a lot with attitude and stress as well as the walk itself helping. Usually I will just take the first tiny pull where it is mostly just flavor. There is a nice quiet place with lots of trails and no people real close to where I work.

I still like the low temp pulls but I need to practice on the big pulls too. It seems like there might be a somewhat thin line between a lung buster and combustion, but I need to work on my inhalation technique more. One of my friends was getting way more vapor than myself, and I did all the heating for both of us. He was coughing like a mad man on a few! We will have to vape more, so I can watch his technique closer. I prefer more/longer flavor, but I can definitely appreciate being able to finish a stem in 3 pulls or so, for when I need to get it done really fast.

Edit: what technique do you guys use to finish a stem real fast? Ever since I combusted I have been scared to push it more than 1/2-1 second after the click. I only went about 2 seconds after when I combusted. Maybe 2 1/2 seconds. I just go until the second louder click and then inhale.

Last edited:

Bdubbdiblets

Thank you stormy pinkness! Just what I wanted to hear. I would definitely rather have a wood mouthpiece. I will get one as well as an OG for a friend to have all of his own, his birthday is next month.

I am still using my vap cap every day, and even take a tiny pull or two while walking around on my break at work. Not really enough for a head change, but it really helps a lot with attitude and stress as well as the walk itself helping. Usually I will just take the first tiny pull where it is mostly just flavor. There is a nice quiet place with lots of trails and no people real close to where I work.

I still like the low temp pulls but I need to practice on the big pulls too. It seems like there might be a somewhat thin line between a lung buster and combustion, but I need to work on my inhalation technique more. One of my friends was getting way more vapor than myself, and I did all the heating for both of us. He was coughing like a mad man on a few! We will have to vape more, so I can watch his technique closer. I prefer more/longer flavor, but I can definitely appreciate being able to finish a stem in 3 pulls or so, for when I need to get it done really fast.

Agreed this is a true one-hitter vape!! The first hit taste sooooooo good!! It is a fine line between vape and bust but once you get the feel this thing is better than all the expensive stuff out there IMO. I use the carb/hole like a flute almost and just pop it as I puff....clouds.

little maggie

What an incredible creative brain! I am waiting for my tracking info and promised I will not by another thing until I get that first order. I keep changing and adding to it because George keeps coming up with ideas. I finally realized that there is no end to what George will come up with next and I can't keep adding to my order.

Squiby

What an incredible creative brain! I am waiting for my tracking info and promised I will not by another thing until I get that first order. I keep changing and adding to it because George keeps coming up with ideas. I finally realized that there is no end to what George will come up with next and I can't keep adding to my order.

:cool:Never say NEVER !!! :disgust:

HomeFree

I have tried feathering the carb as well Bdubb. It does seem to produce better flavor and denser vapor but I still need practice. The time I combusted I believe I was heating more near the end of the cap. I usually keep the flame right where the YNA is located on the cap with my OG. I have my triple frame lighter turned almost all the way down because I did notice that the single flame jet lighter I used to get a feel for it would seem to give me denser hits. Most of the time I like to balance flavor and vapor density (slightly favoring flavor), then taste, and finally a technique to vape quickly if I need it fast.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I recieved my Ti Burly today, and it's very much an upgrade from the OG. The vapor is very cool, not irritating to the throat at all. I have the rubber mouthpiece on top of the wood one because it's easier to hold in my mouth with no hands.
VHePl8F.jpg

I had patiently put my Ti Burly + burl MP to the back of mind knowing it is on it's way. After seeing your pic I had to check my tracking :drool:.

Still I am astounded daily how my $20 OG beats out vapes 10 x the price with ease. Even the heating cycle has a ritualistic quality to it that I love. It must be a hangover from my combusting days as I had a bunch of little rituals I developed over the years.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Nice in-depth description of the variable airflow in the Omnivap.

DynaVap's OmniVap in a Nutshell feat. Vaping_casual

Each time I saw George I think he is a genius, maybe not a loud freak-show evil genius ;) but a real hyper-creative mind, not only the base idea is amazing (the cap) but the whole Dynavap line evolved in less than a year scream for geniality.

Also, despite huge success he is still answering mail as gently and as fast, and he didn't act like the star he is.

I am very happy to see his success, sincerely I think person like him deserves nothing but success.

I am already writing down my birthday gift list from Dynavap site :)

EDIT:
Omnivap is my only beta something I ever bought. Not really my game to pay for something isn't yet produced and tested. I trusted George, and I am glad i did it, not only it belongs to the first batch but nobody could guess it is beta or an early production.

Last edited:

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
@CharmCityVapeGuy what lighter are you using. I've been using Clipper in my Hong Jing cheap triple and it's been fine. You may need to 'burp' the lighter.
It's the Vertigo lighter that George sells on his website. I didn't burp it but I guess I should. I'll have to do that after I burn through this tank. Shouldn't take too long.

CharmCityVapeGuy,

tr33sPlease

It's the Vertigo lighter that George sells on his website. I didn't burp it but I guess I should. I'll have to do that after I burn through this tank. Shouldn't take too long.

What do you mean by burp?

I am having issues my triple flame from George. I am using Zippo butane(is that too cheap?, I don't know much about butane, but lots talk about filters butane).

I have let some gas out, added some more in, adjusted the flame (and also just moved the adjustor back and forth quickly) and have blown into the top. These things have helped some but none are reliable. Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 flicks to get flame and other times a lot more.

Good news is that once I get frustrated enough, I pull out my bic and it works better than expected. Just takes longer and gotta wipe it down after.

Hyphy

So I went to buy Vector last night and got talked into Clipper being just as good for less money. Had a bit of trouble with the refill and now I'm having trouble adjusting the flame right. Did I make a mistake?

I am having issues my triple flame from George. I am using Zippo butane(is that too cheap?, I don't know much about butane, but lots talk about filters butane).

I have let some gas out, added some more in, adjusted the flame (and also just moved the adjustor back and forth quickly) and have blown into the top. These things have helped some but none are reliable. Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 flicks to get flame and other times a lot more.

Did you fully purge the lighter before filling? A wooden match works well to depress the valve. I don't purge during the filling like this guy does though, I only purge before the fill.

HikaruEyre

Did you fully purge the lighter before filling? A wooden match works well to depress the valve. I don't purge during the filling like this guy does though, I only purge before the fill.

I recently bought a Xikar torch and they suggest this method and I've noticed a difference. Also a good torch and make a difference. The Xikar I bought seems to be better about keeping a consistent flame for an entire tank compared to the cheap torches I was using before. Now I usually don't notice I'm low on fuel until the torch quits working.

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others

Good news is that once I get frustrated enough, I pull out my bic and it works better than expected. Just takes longer and gotta wipe it down after.
There's a way to empty all traces of gas out of the lighter that you're supposed to do every so often. It's in the directions.

i didn't purge, lesson learned. I still had some fuel in there and wanted to top it off so I wouldn't run out while I was out of the house. I guess I just need to kill it and bring the fuel next time. Thanks.

We5d

i didn't purge, lesson learned. I still had some fuel in there and wanted to top it off so I wouldn't run out while I was out of the house. I guess I just need to kill it and bring the fuel next time. Thanks.
I decided to buy a second lighter since I'm refilling every other session it seems. Bought that honest double jet on eBay that was posted a few pages back, still waiting for it though

Squiby

gotta say sitting here using this thing just makes me realize what an amazing time we live in. This thing is a fucking modern marvel. If someone had made something like this a few hundred years ago they'd probably been accused of sorcery

Dynavaps really strike me as great 'heirloom' items.
In a saner world these would have replaced the pocket watch as the default retirement gift, to aid the enjoyment of post-work life, instead of reminding that it's running out!.

After a couple of months with the Vapcap, I can confidently say that it is the overall bestest herb consumption tool I have ever used period!

Whenever I try to vape with my once beloved Vapman or Lotus these days (my bro's Lotus currently) I immediately wish I wouldn't and I have an extra session with the vapcap right away to return to normality and superior vapor production... Really!

I have read the entire Dynavap forum and have really enjoyed reading everyone's insights, comments, experiences and reflections. Clearly the Vapcap has quickly become the beloved darling of the vape world. Every so often a post has resonated with me and just stuck with me. I thought I might share with you a couple of my favourite quotes from the thread.

On another note, I know that many of you have recently received your Dynavap treasures. Anyone up for posting pics of their new babies? I would love to see the configurations people chose as well as any mods you have come up with.

Nssl

I have read the entire Dynavap forum and have really enjoyed reading everyone's insights, comments, experiences and reflections. Clearly the Vapcap has quickly become the beloved darling of the vape world. Every so often a post has resonated with me and just stuck with me. I thought I might share with you a couple of my favourite quotes from the thread.

On another note, I know that many of you have recently received your Dynavap treasures. Anyone up for posting pics of their new babies? I would love to see the configurations people chose as well as any mods you have come up with.
I've had mine for about a week now and I am absolutely loving it. Got the cocobolo ti woody and bubinga stash.
GabBuD4h.jpg

bounce5

It's a really great vape, getting a lot of attention, and I'd say it's still underrated. Out of all my vapes it gives the smoothest vapor as short as it is, and without a waterpipe or any extension pieces.

I've had mine for about a week now and I am absolutely loving it. Got the cocobolo ti woody and bubinga stash.
GabBuD4h.jpg

Nice setup! Where did you get that torch? Is that real wood on that torch?

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

You shouldn't need to purge it all the way if your problems have just started. Hold your lighter upside down for 30 seconds or so while giving it a shake. This should make most of the air come to the valve. Purge until butane starts bubbling out (air should flow through first) and go through the rest of the tank - or until it starts failing again. Then, do a good purge before refilling. I just take it outside and hold the button (like while using) with no flame and almost all air and butane will sputter out. Shake it, hold it upside down and purge with a wooden match. Shake and purge the same way a couple more times until absolutely nothing comes out. Refill and you should be good to go!

One other thing with butane jets... It takes a couple minutes for everything to warm up and stabilize after filling. Put it in your pocket for two minutes to speed the process and you should be good to go. If lighter is cold (like a cold car or next to AC vent) it will take a few lights to get to normal. And, be careful the first couple lights if it is warm (like left in a hot car). It will fire much higher than normal. For safety sake, I try not to leave them in the car when it is going to get very hot. Have forgotten and had no issues, and have never heard of one going boom - but a full butane jet would create quite a blast so IMO better to err on the side of safety.

Here is a whole thread about butane lighters with plenty more tips and tricks (think they may be another, too). They're really not too bad once you get used to them, but always a good idea to know what you're dealing with and how to make it work best for you.

Top Bottom