Oogendoogan

Ivd used all kinds, Newport is well known for extraction so it's good for torches too. Vector is good. Medicali makes some but I think it's rebranded Newport... Clipper is my personal favorite. Comes with a rubber guard so none comes out of the top of the nozzle..makes torches easy to fill. My lhs just started carrying it and it's actually really nice. Hope everyone has some options :)

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
I've been up to my eyeballs in it for too long now and need to have a read thru to catch up. Got a bit of 'me' time coming up and hopefully I will be able to get fired into the stuff I have been promising myself would get done. Once on top of things you will all get to see where my adventures in VC land are taking me.

The VC is certainly a fantastic performing device and the possibilities for individualization seem to be endless. It's great seeing all the ideas George is coming up with and the mods users are doing to get theirs to either look or vape the way they want.

It's also great to hear just how much others are enjoying which ever VC they have and that something so simple has left their more high tech vaporizers collecting dust.

Oogendoogan

Wow he's really working hard! He responds to me sometimes at like 12- 1 am.. Crazy how hard that man works and it is so admirable because it is IMO what makes this vape so unique and great. Like its a quality device made with love! So much better than having a large manufacturer making them. I would email George about an update but the evidence tells me he is busy and I will get my stuff as soon as humanly possible. God I can't wait... Think my honey moon with my milaana is over.. Just want some of those huge VapCap water pipe hits!
Cheers everyone!
Stay vaped.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
I haven't contacted him since I got my last order thru. I thanked him when it arrived and then sat and watched the snowball grow and grow. I knew how much work was coming his way.
He comes over as a man with a passion for what he does, works his nuts off but still finds time to contact people. Oh and he loves his day job.

So far on the bits I've caught up with I have seen people enjoying their VC's, Indiegogo behaving unprofessionally, perhaps the 4% they would have made doesn't make it cost effective enough for them. We all know how percentages work, 4% of $365k is a shit load more than the amount the ER made. The orders will be placed again. More people enjoying their VC's.

Which leads to the humble VC taking the place of a much better funded seriously high tech device and now a not so high tech convection device is being passed over for a glass tube with a SS cap on it.
We won't even bring the CS up.

@VapCap I seriously hope you are getting some time to do things non VC related.
Long may the Li-on slayer continue the success it rightly deserves.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
spock's katra: I am using lucienne. I have not used a whole can yet but it seems to be decent quality.

Last night a friend and myself shared many loads out of my OG Vapcap. :) I had asked him if he wanted to get one too when I got mine and he declined. He tried to buy mine on the spot. He said to name a price. :D Maybe I should have and used some of the cash for the woody. :p I like my OG though, for sure! I don't want to get rid of it. It is fascinating at how simple and intuitive the design is.

I think I will get an XL condenser and mouthpiece next if he wants to go through with it, and save some cash on shipping. It does look like the XL will fit into an OG stem (maybe longer through the mouthpiece?). Please correct me if I am wrong but I searched and that is the impression I got. I like the wood mouthpiece a lot!

It was funny last night I was explaining how it reminds me of an old bat/dugout and he pulled a bat out of his center console. Not an old school one, but a bat nonetheless. :) The omnivap and a dynastash would be awesome.
The xl kit definitely fits the og. That's what the vapcap s is, an og with the xl kit. I had the og first and got a vapcap s second. I definitely like it more. I'm not sure about vapor taste or temp, but I like the looks better, I like cleaning it better, and I like using it better.

VapCap

Manufacturer
I think it is time I say a few good things about Matt.

Matt is my new Dynavap assistant.
This guy is awesome! Definitely the only person I have encountered so far who has the patience to assemble some of the tedious and precise Dynavap products, and a level of attention to detail I have rarely seen in anyone I have worked with in my other adventures.

Orders are going out, faster than ever, and more every day. We are both very thankful for the support, AND the patience of our customers. It is wonderful for us to process orders and see the positive comments.
I am placing ever larger orders for supplies and adding new work stations as well as tools and jigs to improve the fit and finish of our products, while at the same time increasing the number of units we can produce each day.

You may see an email from him occasionally, as he helps with the questions and the order processing and eventually a few posts about how things are going.
He is also a shining light of organization in my chaos of creativity. :)

And speaking of chaos, here are a few of the latest ideas.

Some new mouthpiece colors, and as some of you with one of these mouthpieces may have noticed, some new flavors and or wood aromas.

IMG_20160525_182142330_HDR_zpsky9ya92y.jpg

The two outside ones are blue mahoe, and the middle one, well, this one is kinda special to me.

It is made from a rather hard to find type of old growth pine from the virgin forests of northern Wisconsin.
The tree these boards were made from found their way into my possession about 20 years ago, was likely cut somewhere around 200 years ago before making its way into a building in Chicago. When these old buildings are torn down, thankfully someone rescued some of the lumber.
I kept a few of these pieces as this wood really caught my attention. For pine, it is really heavy. Heavier than Oak and surprisingly hard too. But the real attention grabber is how resinous it is. I have not seen another wood like this.

Here it is with a back light.

IMG_20160525_182112067_zpsz0mk18hl.jpg

The light goes right through it. It is almost like a piney smelling wood looking plastic, but in an awesome sort of way.

And then, if this week wasn't interesting enough, I got this idea yesterday.
Here it is as it is coming together.

IMG_20160525_181124248_zps4s3i80wx.jpg

Burl is really good, and what could possibly be better?

Burlier burl right?
I am open to suggestions for a name, because as I stare at it, I draw a blank.

I hope I am inspiring a few ideas as to the nearly limitless possibilities of materials and combinations suitable for this product and dare I say vaporizer platform?
Funny, how less than a year ago, I remember thinking to myself about how many different iterations there could be for the VapCap, (keep in mind, it was only the glass model at the time) and how it could keep me busy for some time. Wow was I wrong. I am pretty sure it will be much longer than that.
I hadn't even considered incorporating wood until I began interacting with the forum members here.
So Big Thank You for that, as well as all the other great suggestions and feedback!

So, please keep the ideas and suggestions coming, They are most welcome.
There are also many more ideas already in process. I just need to get some of them ready for pictures.

Cheers,

George

The Stranger

Account Closed
Wow that two toned burl is amazing! As is that pine mouthpiece! I can just smell it now :drool:. Every time I think I just can't handle it anymore and I'm about to pull the trigger on a vapcap, something else even prettier comes along!

Good thing funds are tight and I'm actually being a good boy and holding off on buying luxuries for once :(. One day I will finally pull the trigger on the ultimate woodie Vapcap!!

Last edited:

herbalist33

Is there any news on the Omnivap preorders? Are they shipping yet? I keep checking my mailbox for shipping confirmations, but still no joy...

That Bi Burly looks mighty perty, must resist the temptation, I'm already waiting on two wood sleeves too, and like many others here I keep adding to my order... Been resisting ordering a DynastashER for a couple weeks now, I already have one of the OG stashes, and can't really source concentrates.... But.... I want...

I propose an extension of VAS: VAAS
Vape Accessory Aquisition Syndrome... It wasn't even a thing until George started pumping out the Vapcaps!! Possibly the most exciting vape platform out there!

Ramble over,
Peace

Spocks_Katra

George I am extremely impressed! Welcome to Matt as well. Just wanted to say you give a level of care and commitment I have rarely seen. We can tell this is a true passion for ya!

Thanks so much for all you do especially in communicating with customers. My ti Blackwood with the extender and mouthpiece is en route and I cannot wait! The modular design of these is fantastic and I can see myself ordering more wooden "sleeves" whether it be another wood for my to woody or maybe even a vong! The ones posted more recently were absolutely stunning.

Again, thank you, and congrats on the continuing growth of your business.

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
@Spocks_Katra I use vector.. 14x filtered or something like that
So I went to buy Vector last night and got talked into Clipper being just as good for less money. Had a bit of trouble with the refill and now I'm having trouble adjusting the flame right. Did I make a mistake?

CharmCityVapeGuy,

Oogendoogan

Awesome simply awesome. That two toned Burl is amazing and new stuff plus orders being filled so fast keeps me so exited for the future. I have added to and changed my order quite a bit my self.. Ended up where I started which is funny enough, I gotta be a good boy and save some money to travel with :) going to Thailand for a month but when I get back the vas will be strong lol. Already picturing a purchase in my head to celabrate and I keep seeing more wood! Lol can't wait to see what's next! Anyone know if the DynastashERs have started shipping?
Cheers!

VapCap

Manufacturer
Tuesday afternoon, I got this idea.
I was thinking about how I could better incorporate some of the awesome burls and other woods into the VapCap, and kept finding it difficult to choose which wood. Then it hit me, why limit the number of wood choices to a maximum of 2. One for the body or stem, and one for the mouthpiece.

Here is the first iteration of that idea.

IMG_20160526_205727673_zps92ne5u8x.jpg

This one is equipped with OmniVap internals.
And then here is one with a wood mouthpiece.

IMG_20160526_210851565_HDR_zpsuvcdbjb1.jpg

And switched.

IMG_20160526_210705103_zpsiy942hsu.jpg

I call it the, well, I'm still not sure what to call it. Maybe the ti woody³ ?

Either way, it has some natural visual interest.

Cheers,

George

bounce5

I was thinking about how I could better incorporate some of the awesome burls and other woods into the VapCap, and kept finding it difficult to choose which wood. Then it hit me, why limit the number of wood choices to a maximum of 2. One for the body or stem, and one for the mouthpiece.

And switched.

Cheers,

George

You may have just opened up a can of worms. I can see people wanting a thin stripe of this and that in the middle or edges of their Vapcaps. How are they attached though? Does it use glue?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

And switched.

Cheers,

George

Crazy beautiful George!

I love the blue mahoe too, nice idea combining things because choices are hard! ;)

herbalist33

And switched.

Cheers,

George

How about 'Tri-Woody' :rockon:

Top Bottom