Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Question. In the Woody Vapcaps - does the wood get dirty on the inside, or does the condensor tube capture everything?

I do not have one but condenser cannot take it all, there must be a gap between wood and condenser to allow air to pass. it will accumulates less condensate than glass or titanium body (very little anyway) but I think I will never fly with it once used.

Andreaerdna,
Reactions: bounce5

whatsoup

There's not a large difference in function IMO, and you can tart up your OG at a later date with a wooden mouthpiece and an XL stainless condenser tube and it will look puuurty (without much expense either ; $25!).
http://dynavap.com/product/xl-condenser-and-mouthpiece-kit/

Thanks for letting me know. I might just do this..I'm assuming it's quite easy to upgrade. If I'm really impressed I might just get myself an OmniVap =) Already got my eye on a Dyna stash, but I'll see how the OG goes first :)

brucee10

Thanks for letting me know. I might just do this..I'm assuming it's quite easy to upgrade. If I'm really impressed I might just get myself an OmniVap =) Already got my eye on a Dyna stash, but I'll see how the OG goes first :)
I was impressed with the OG enough to buy an Omni for myself, 2 Ti Woodies as gifts for friends, and 3 more OGs to let people take home to try. Tonight I'm going to order my DynastashER for my Omni too. I just can't wait for the Omni to get finished.

bounce5

I was impressed with the OG enough to buy an Omni for myself, 2 Ti Woodies as gifts for friends, and 3 more OGs to let people take home to try. Tonight I'm going to order my DynastashER for my Omni too. I just can't wait for the Omni to get finished.

Sweet, you've tried all three! Out of the three styles (omni, woody, OG) Which one gives the smoothest/coolest hit? Which of the styles is your favorite and why? What are the pros and cons of each that you've noticed? Do you think the Omni is worth it if you have a Ti Woody?

Oogendoogan

I feel like the omni may be in my future, but since I'm such a water pipe user.. Idk I think I can just find my draw rate using the o rings and carb and I wouldn't need the variable Flow..? We will see when more people are testing. Anyone with an omni care to share how it differs through a water pipe compares to a VonG or Woody?
Cheers

Oogendoogan,
Reactions: bounce5

We5d

I don't want to bother George since I know he's busy, but was wondering how to get that metal piece onto the mouth side of the woody. Is it a simple cap type piece or is the woody shaved down a bit to fit the metal?

We5d,
Reactions: Derrrpp

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I gave mine a good cleaning by taking the o rings off the Ti tip and soaking it in iso. I wasn't planning on taking the ceramic screen out, but when I started cleaning it with a Q-tip I pushed too hard and the screen and clip popped out. Now I'm trying to get it back together.
So am I correct that on a Ti tip there is only one clip that holds the screen in place?

The screen seems to be held in place although you can see the clip on top of the screen. There must be a groove that the clip sets into, but you can see most of the clip on top of the screen. Does this seem right? Am I rambling?

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: StoneFog

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
Finally got my Ti Woody this weekend and I love this friggin' thing. I don't if it's because I've been stalking this thread since before I placed my order a month ago but the learner curve was about 1 hit in. Now I just need to start realizing I need to vape less than I used to since I keep overdoing it, in a good way.

HomeFree

I had a partial combustion event last night and after work today. Today was definitely fully combusted. :( I think both times I was heating closer to the end of the cap. I was getting too ballsy after work. I was gonna take off the o-ring and soak everything but that o-ring fits tight and I was worried about breaking it. I was able to clean the condenser with a q-tip and iso without having any iso touch the o-ring. I should probably wash the mouthpiece with some soap and warm water.

HomeFree,

StoneFog

I don't want to bother George since I know he's busy, but was wondering how to get that metal piece onto the mouth side of the woody. Is it a simple cap type piece or is the woody shaved down a bit to fit the metal?
The wood body is shaved down to accommodate the metal crown. You just have to email George and ask him to put one on for you, he didn't seem to mind when I asked him to put one on my Ti Burly.

Bdubbdiblets

Just wanna say I have a standard vapcap and it is really awesome. I wish I would've found it before I spent 300 bucks on a vape that uses 10 times as much material and is way less efficient. (Shall remain nameless..)This thing makes clouds and tastes great!

Also for the record George's customer service is unreal! You can tell he really cares about keeping his customers happy! I've been lurking over at the grasshopper thread and man GHlabs needs to take a class from Dynavap!

We5d

The wood body is shaved down to accommodate the metal crown. You just have to email George and ask him to put one on for you, he didn't seem to mind when I asked him to put one on my Ti Burly.

Thanks for the reply
So I'd have to send it for service?
I think maybe I'll just order another one :) , can't part with my baby haha

StoneFog

Thanks for the reply
So I'd have to send it for service?
I think maybe I'll just order another one :) , can't part with my baby haha
If you're feeling handy, you could ask him to send you one with your next order. I don't think it would be too difficult with a little sandpaper, patience and time and If you have another one to use while you work on it, it shouldn't be too nerve-wracking.

HomeFree

It has been a trip doing loads 1/8 the size I normally use and still getting some decent vapor. It seems to be doubly effective compared to my other vapes. But maybe it's just from taking every load to completion since they are small loads anyways. My ABV comes out about french roast color.

I find it works better to break up the material a little bit before loading rather than tossing in a small whole chunk, but obviously not ground up fine or anything. I have been picking calyxes off by hand and loading them one by one or real small chunks and I get an even vape as well as giving a little nug some squeezing/compression which opens it up to the perfect diameter and gives air flow. I give it a little shake after the second heat up and that seems to coax the last of it out.

I successfully did a .016 gram load. I don't think it could get much lower. But maybe stainless steel wool next to the screen would conduct heat and help to more evenly vape small amounts. Giving it a little shake does seem to help though.

Quint

After much trial and error, this is my favorite way to use concentrates.
TP3jj9a.jpg

It's two cut stacked 60x60 grade 2 titanium screens(aqualabtechnologies), with two w9tech ceramic disks stacked on top of that, then another 60x60 screen on top of the disks to hold them in place and load on to. The screen on top of slightly domed which holds it firmly in place. So far no leaks from either end, no burnt oil after a full gram. Load on top, apply a small amount of heat to melt it in, then I'm good to go. I wouldn't use this method for hiking or anywhere I'd be in the heat for extended periods of time but it's amazing for home use. Hemp is still my go-to for anytime I'm going to be in the heat.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Just wanted to give some quick praise for the xl condenser/mp kit:

I got a vapcap s so I was going to give my og to a guy I know who only uses a pipe. I was showing it to him before we saw the new captain america. After he successfully uses it and is impressed, I take my turn and am warning him about combusting and how it tastes and how to clean up afterwards when of course I combust the shit out of it and it tastes and smells like an ashtray. EXCEPT the wooden mp. The ss tube goes all the way to the end of the mp and that seems like it saves it from picking up any of the odor or taste. Very well designed.

Spocks_Katra

Quick question for y'all. If I get an email saying my order is complete does that mean it will ship out in the next few days?

Secondary question What butane are y'all using? I heard of vector and there's triple filtered bic butane but I want some nice clean burning butane. Any suggestions?

dxer

Quick question for y'all. If I get an email saying my order is complete does that mean it will ship out in the next few days?
Yes it will be soon!

(At least it was for me--got tracking the day after the email, arrived a few business days later, to me in Canada no less, I was quite happy!)

I get an OG and a woodie. Have used them both a few times each now and do slightly prefer the woodie. Seems a tiny bit improved in heating and less fragile of course, it'll be the one to take out of the house for sure. Both are awesome though. I'm a believer, and happy to have them in my collection

HomeFree

spock's katra: I am using lucienne. I have not used a whole can yet but it seems to be decent quality.

Last night a friend and myself shared many loads out of my OG Vapcap. :) I had asked him if he wanted to get one too when I got mine and he declined. He tried to buy mine on the spot. He said to name a price. :D Maybe I should have and used some of the cash for the woody. :p I like my OG though, for sure! I don't want to get rid of it. It is fascinating at how simple and intuitive the design is.

I think I will get an XL condenser and mouthpiece next if he wants to go through with it, and save some cash on shipping. It does look like the XL will fit into an OG stem (maybe longer through the mouthpiece?). Please correct me if I am wrong but I searched and that is the impression I got. I like the wood mouthpiece a lot!

It was funny last night I was explaining how it reminds me of an old bat/dugout and he pulled a bat out of his center console. Not an old school one, but a bat nonetheless. :) The omnivap and a dynastash would be awesome.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
5jhIIpF.jpeg

Gotta be one of the best things about this thing. Every now and then you can get a free dab, DynaDabs as I call em

You also sometimes get them unexpectedly... in blobs, and you get it all over your lips and tongue and it's kinda offsetting... call it, DynaChap?

So just make sure you cleaner every so often or reap what you sow .

Top Bottom