I've only had my Ti/glassy for a short bit, but I thought I'd post my first impressions. The new tips are lovely. I'm digging the 3 smaller holes. Seems to be a great upgrade over the OG. Also, there is a significant version between my SS screen and the newer ceramic screen in my OG. Ceramic screen in my OG seems to require me to learn some new techniques, so I'll reserve judgement on that for the time being.

ragnorokk,
Reactions: VegNVape

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
now getting increasingly tempted to add the DynaStash to my order
Well dude, I would definitely recommend to anyone who can afford it, to add a DynaStash to your order too. Because for me, these two things have become one - they really do pair together that well.

Personally, I feel that the DynaStash helps me to have a fuller, more productive & functional relationship with the vape, than if I had just the VapCap alone.

And I've never had vape & stash combined so elegantly before this came on to the scene.

As far as I'm concerned, they are meant to be together :love:

Will you be the one to split them up?

Do yourself a favor. Get a 'Stash :brow:

wrmmeZ6.jpg

YsVmhiq.jpg

:peace:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Nice! Any lighter recommendations ?
I would have to say any should do the job. A Bic will just take longer to get the 'click' than a triple. The 'click' takes all the 'is it hot enough' learning curve out of the equation. Don't get me wrong sometimes you don't hear it. But after a while you get to know the time to click with your choice of lighter. If you don't get the click you know it's been too long. A couple of times I've toasted a load, usually when I am pushing it. I sensed it was too much and didn't take a draw. Took the cap off and blew it out. Pea shooter style. Let it cool a bit re-filled and off again. It will all become second nature.

Carl Hempel

Well dude, I would definitely recommend to anyone who can afford it, to add a DynaStash to your order too. Because for me, these two things have become one - they really do pair together that well.

Personally, I feel that the DynaStash helps me to have a fuller, more productive & functional relationship with the vape, than if I had just the VapCap alone.

And I've never had vape & stash combined so elegantly before this came on to the scene.

As far as I'm concerned, they are meant to be together :love:

Will you be the one to split them up?

Do yourself a favor. Get a 'Stash :brow:

wrmmeZ6.jpg

YsVmhiq.jpg

Well, that did it :tup: I've sent a message via the website asking to add one to my order.

Cocobolo woody + Bocote stash with any luck.

b0

Cloudy...
There is only one thing keeping me to order a Dynastash, I would love it if it had a glass core inside so you can put your flowers in there and not in just the raw wood. Something like my beloved @JyARz, I will buy one right now if that was an option :D

TRON_iC

Gotchya, thank you. I have been trying to figure out if they were custom bodies or if they were just custom slip ons. Kind of wish I could get a wooden slip on body

TRON_iC,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
My cap overhangs the stem as well, I am guessing we just need a later, shorter version cap to use these stems.

FlyingLow,

lemmeadem

Ever been hungry, been horny, had an itch you couldn't scratch? Imagine that times by a thousand. Days, weeks, years.

That quote's from Jack Reacher but it's applicable in this situation because I am... I'm itchin' for my VapCap. D: I got it bad, baby, I got it really bad. My VAS is acting up and all I need is a quick Cap. D:

sChris

Account Closed
Im not looking at this thread again. I'm planninh on buying just a cheap one, if I keep reading I'll end up dropping $100 on an order!

What sort of lead time is there on these? Is it just packing / shipping time or a bit longer?

sChris,

Kalessin

Im not looking at this thread again. I'm planninh on buying just a cheap one, if I keep reading I'll end up dropping $100 on an order!

What sort of lead time is there on these? Is it just packing / shipping time or a bit longer?
There's a bit of a wait, I was told 7 to 10 business days when I inquired. Ordered mine the 25th and still waiting on it to ship

Kalessin,
Reactions: sChris

Depends on the order -- George has been super busy with all the FC orders, during the time when he thought he'd be stockpiling, so it's possible he might run out of parts here and there, which seems to slow assembly/shipping by a week. So, taking that into account, seems to be about 1-2 weeks from order time currently.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Did those metal crowns ever come in for the woodies?

Vapcap gets most use of my butanes by far. Almost most use period. In a months time, I calculated my "sessions".....damn rigs and concentrates are the clear favorite for me I guess! Then the Underdog!

But then, coming up at #3 was this nifty little fella :) I used it almost the same amount of times that I used my EVO or Mighty.....10x cheaper!

HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: Bizkat

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
I noticed that the crack has grown larger in my as-of-yet unused O.G Ti Woody :(

So, I busted out the organic walnut oil & gave it a good rub down.

Crack or no crack ;) Damn it looks fiiiiine . . . .

Oooooh (the crack):
iPzyB0X.jpg

Aaaaah (the Vap):
JdEjkBD.jpg

It's all about the grain mayn. Thanks @Ed's TnT.

And btw, don't worry peoples - mine was an early version Woody, and the cracking issue has since been resolved by George, so all current Ti Woodies will be crack free.

CapLovin'.

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
I noticed that the crack has grown larger in my as-of-yet unused O.G Ti Woody :(

So, I busted out the organic walnut oil & gave it a good rub down.

Crack or no crack ;) Damn it looks fiiiiine . . . .

Oooooh (the crack):
iPzyB0X.jpg

Aaaaah (the Vap):
JdEjkBD.jpg

It's all about the grain mayn. Thanks @Ed's TnT.

And btw, don't worry peoples - mine was an early version Woody, and the cracking issue has since been resolved by George, so all current Ti Woodies will be crack free.

CapLovin'.

What species of wood is that VnV?

Damn this site, spreading VAS like chickenpox :drool:

Top Bottom