VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
@VegNVape Hang in there bro, all will be good in the future, you know we got you!
Of course bro. It is not even a worry. You guys made me feel confident enough to jump-in, in the first place, and I feel completely at ease knowing that you are there to help resolve any issues that may arise.

It's AllGood.

Total respect for you, your craft, and the ethics you employ in your business :tup:

What species of wood is that VnV?

Damn this site, spreading VAS like chickenpox :drool:
Hee hee! I know, it's soooo good, but oh so bad! :brow:

And that gorgeous little number is cocobolo.

I love that species. Aw hell, I love 'em all! :love:

And yeah, thanx @phattpiggie - it really is a beauty eh? Ze mutts nuts!

:dog:

:peace:

DocGonzo

Got my glass Vapcap today and I'm extremely impressed. It's smaller than I imagined and it's one stoney little number. Really shocked by how big the hits on this thing can be. Feel like I may have toed the boundary once, but no combustion so far. Using a single flame Honest torch lighter, like the Lotus comes with, and it's working great. Probably takes a bit longer to get the click than a three flame would, but I have no complaint with the heat-up as it is.

How many heat cycles are people tending to run with the original? I feel like I've seen people mention 4+, but so far it's been two and done for me every time.

YaFreekin Right

Got my glass Vapcap today and I'm extremely impressed. It's smaller than I imagined and it's one stoney little number. Really shocked by how big the hits on this thing can be. Feel like I may have toed the boundary once, but no combustion so far. Using a single flame Honest torch lighter, like the Lotus comes with, and it's working great. Probably takes a bit longer to get the click than a three flame would, but I have no complaint with the heat-up as it is.

How many heat cycles are people tending to run with the original? I feel like I've seen people mention 4+, but so far it's been two and done for me every time.

I usually do 2 heat cycles, sometimes 3.

YaFreekin Right,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I've graduated to blowing some serious clouds with the VC. I get about 3 heat cycles, as you call them.

I'm looking forward to George's gong for the woodie. I am not a gadget daddy stoner and don't tinker much. I just like to buy someone else's invention.

The only thing that has been fouling me up sometimes is the carb hole in the woodie stem. I forget where it is and keep accidentally covering it with my finger and restricting my draw. I'd like to see it more towards the Ti tip end of the wooden stem itself rather than close to the middle. But then that is just me.

During the summer, I'm gonna be walking around with this little bastard in my pocket all the time. I can see me hitting it in the garage, in the garden, at the beach, while camping, lots of fun places. I like that it's less necessary to stir than the Firefly.

BTW, I returned a bunch of hopeful torches. Most broke or sucked. Right now I just got a triple jet Scorch torch. So far I am liking it very much. We'll see. It would be way too powerful for the Lotus but seems efficient with the VC.

It's this little fucker right here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GAES9TY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

Last edited:

hza88

I removed the screen on my ti tip tonight and can't get the screen to stay in...is there supposed to be 2 c clips? Because I think I lost one. Either that or I'm trying to put it in wrong.

Last edited:
hza88,

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Can anyone give me an idea re' the cost of:

A custom burl Ti woody (all the woodies I've seen here are really nice, but a burl one would be stellar:love:)

A full Ti (are the full Ti available to buy or pre-order yet?)

Looking forward to seeing what George has up his sleeve :popcorn:

Copacetic,
Reactions: SteamfunQ

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@hza88 one clip. Screen in first then clip on top to keep it in place.

I usually do three heat cycles but it's possible to do more. If the heat is applied at the disc end of the cap it will click sooner. I've been able to do 6 heat cycles using this method.

Last edited:

lemmeadem

I was lucky enough to get in on the ground floor for the full-Ti's. :D

Still waiting on that sucker (parts need makin'!), but if George allows I'll bring the private public and say a number. :D

Can anyone give me an idea re' the cost of:

A custom burl Ti woody (all the woodies I've seen here are really nice, but a burl one would be stellar:love:)

A full Ti (are the full Ti available to buy or pre-order yet?)

Looking forward to seeing what George has up his sleeve :popcorn:

KeVo23

Another beautiful woodie provided by @Ed's TnT ! Really digging the functionality and of course the beauty!!
lVdtLTz.jpg

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
HOLY SHIT! My OG glass vapcap just milked my bong so thick I was convinced it was combustion. Nope. Sweet tasty vapor. Nice even brown ABV.

I have a low profile 18-14 reducer that I pop the vapcap into snugly and then I can spin the Vap to heat and then pop right in and rip. Amazingly big clouds.
It gives my EVO a big run for the money in milky bong hits. I couldn't believe it. I'm gonna go try again:nod:

Crave the Click :tup::rockon:

I'm really loving the different flavor signature that the Ti tip and ceramic diffuser impart during use. Tastes really clean. Operation is somewhat different, as far as heating/cooling times. @VegNVape I recommend trying the Ti/Woodie if you you've been holding off due to the crack and a general satisfaction with the OG. I held off upgrading for way too long.

VapCap

Manufacturer
Speaking of the burl, I had @Ed's TnT make me up a test batch of 10. I had a few requests for these so here they are. Only a few left, @Ratchett as the burl fanatics are snatching them up quick.

IMG_1043_zps8qazcsai.jpg

Just beautiful.

They are a bit more than the standard Ti Woody as the burl is pricey and a bit challenging to turn into this profile. I will have them up on my website today.

What should we call them? The Ti Burly?

Oh and my sweetie was nice and helped me set up an Instagram account. Look under dynavap and since I'm really new to this, suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

George

Edit: Quick note. Far left and right are sold already. the two middle ones too. email or message me if you want one before I get the on my website.

Last edited:

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
@FlyingLow
Both ends, and now the blonde in the middle are taken AFAIK.
They're all gorgeous though eh?

Edit:
I wonder if these have logo's on the other side?
I hope so, I really like both of them.

Quint

Speaking of the burl, I had @Ed's TnT make me up a test batch of 10. I had a few requests for these so here they are. Only a few left, @Ratchett as the burl fanatics are snatching them up quick.

IMG_1043_zps8qazcsai.jpg

Just beautiful.

They are a bit more than the standard Ti Woody as the burl is pricey and a bit challenging to turn into this profile. I will have them up on my website today.

What should we call them? The Ti Burly?

Oh and my sweetie was nice and helped me set up an Instagram account. Look under dynavap and since I'm really new to this, suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

George

Edit: Quick note. Far left and right are sold already. the two middle ones too. email or message me if you want one before I get the on my website.

Gorgeous. PM sent!

Top Bottom