lol it’s not about impressing people...that’s for high school vape pen bullshit.
The Dynavap is about full, quick extraction which by result equals substantial vapor clouds. At least that’s how I use it... Definitely not trying to have low temp sipping hits.
IMO that is the most impressive thing about it: full extraction in 1 hit and you go about your business. :2c:

if I want flavor I’ll use the LSV or Solo.
or even vape with the Solo and finish the bowl off in the vapcap.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
As to clouds, the medium matters too. I got a herb yesterday that doesn't cloud much at all. Very effective but for some reason, just plain goodness. This is only noteworthy because of when I tried the hemp, the cloud wouldn't quit. So this is either another way to do clouds in video or simply just agreeing with what's been said, the medium matters.

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
Everyone is so caught up on the clouds comment. I think it's fair to want bigger clouds. Like @mccringleberry said, it's a marker of extraction. I don't care much for clouds, but I'm not going to call someone's preference "high school shit".

This is the second time someone had had a non-praising opinion of a VC in this thread and it's gotten some unsavory responses. Take a few more tokes before we comment and remember difference strokes, different folks :lol:

Now excuse me while I attempt to wipe out this bowl in one extraction in my vapcap real quick. (I got baby lungs, so this is my goal for the New Year)

Everyone is so caught up on the clouds comment. I think it's fair to want bigger clouds. Like @mccringleberry said, it's a marker of extraction. I don't care much for clouds, but I'm not going to call someone's preference "high school shit".

This is the second time someone had had a non-praising opinion of a VC in this thread and it's gotten some unsavory responses. Take a few more tokes before we comment and remember difference strokes, different folks :lol:

Now excuse me while I attempt to wipe out this bowl in one extraction in my vapcap real quick. (I got baby lungs, so this is my goal for the New Year)
lol you obviously misread my post :rolleyes:

I'm Ron Burgundy?,

Adobewan

Yeah, I personally don't give 2 shits about BIG clouds.

As long as I get the effects I'm supposed to get from my herb/vaporizer, I'm golden!

Imho, clouds are more to impress ppl and look cool. It doesn't necessarily TAKE big clouds to get high. I don't partake, to look cool or impress anyone. I partake to enjoy a nice comfortable buzz.

Merry Christmas and
Happy Vaping! :leaf:
Our ancestors lived in caves lit and heated by fire. We come from smoke eaters. Many civilizations have independently had smoking of some sort. A dense cloud may go deeper than the superficial.

nonamekevin

You can't say anything negative about DV or vapcaps in this thread, otherwise it's considered blasphemy of the worst kind!

To each there own. Everyone enjoys their dv differently, or not at all, and that's cool. The critiques are just as important as the praises. No reason to take it as a personal attack if someone says something contrary to your opinion.

Hope everyone is enjoying this Sunday vaping on something nice. I've got a little bit of lemon tree shatter left that will be going in the dynacoil before holiday shopping. :sherlock::bang:

MinnBobber

I have always wanted to love my VapCap but that didn’t happen with any torch ☹️

The Portside Mini helped a lot!!!!

On recent vacations I brought VC/Portside and Mighty..... much better experience with the VC M.
It is actually quite stealthy, if you have a small bag for Portside, hits are easy to hide.

I still have some trouble hearing the heat up click as mine is very low volume.

I take extra care to not combust as that really sucks, use a series of 2 seconds heat to make sure to avoid that nasty combustion

Very impressive for its size.

Planck

believes in Dog

Regarding the recent event/post, apparently what you see as a "non-praising opinion" I see as the rantings of petulant child. The OP was having difficulties mastering the vapcap and many regulars here generously endeavor to help. OP gave up and sold is VC, pity but no problem.

At this point he could have said nothing, said thanks for trying but this device is just not for me. He could have listed his reasons in a calm and reasonable fashion. Instead he choose to throw a tantrum like a 3 year old who dropped his soother. One wonders why, what exactly did this outburst accomplish, what did the OP hope to achieve. Who benefited, what was the point. Remember the vapcap is already sold.

I thought it was disrespectful and insulting to the forum and especially to all who tried to help. In spite of this people were still helpful and gave measured replies.
totally agree with your saying "Take a few more tokes before we comment and remember difference strokes, different folks" But let's apply that good advice to the OP as well.

You can't say anything negative about DV or vapcaps in this thread, otherwise it's considered blasphemy of the worst kind!

I have not found that to be the case, I think it depends on what one says and how they say it. For example if one said "the airflow is too restrictive for me", no problem. If one says "this fuckin thing sucks donkey balls" I will not be pleased at all. I speak only for myself of course, probably most regulars here are far more patient and mature than I.
------------------------------
In other news a buddy stopped by with his new hydravong with spinny mouthpiece. I wasn't that taken with it from the photos but in person it is pretty darn nice. Walnut, beautifully finished, it looks nicer than I expected and it really does feel great in use. Very light and classy looking. Nicest trademarking to date imo. The crow that I an eating doesn't taste that bad. He's all grins so that's cool.

@Adobewan you have the coolest sig line in the galaxy! Sweet.
skevLX3.jpg

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
Regarding the recent event/post, apparently what you see as a "non-praising opinion" I see as the rantings of petulant child.
I find it more childish to be so enamored by a company of all things that a person's differing opinion causes such a reaction in you.

One wonders why, what exactly did this outburst accomplish, what did the OP hope to achieve. Who benefited, what was the point. [...] I thought it was disrespectful and insulting to the forum and especially to all who tried to help.
"Outburst" is a bit dramatic imo.
I was one of those people who offered advice and I don't feel "disrespected or insulted' because I realize that some people don't like the same things I do. I just think that scaring off anyone who has an issue with their vapcap might not be the best play since it could discourage those who might want to love their vapcaps and come to the thread wanting to know WHY they can't get the results they want (which, from what I saw, is how all of the recent unhappy vc owners came into the thread regardless of how they said it). I really like seeing different reviews and knowing the pros AND the cons, myself, so I don't want to see those types of reviews going away :/

I have not found that to be the case, I think it depends on what one says and how they say it. For example if one said "the airflow is too restrictive for me", no problem. If one says "this fuckin thing sucks donkey balls" I will not be pleased at all.
I really don't understand brand loyalty to the point of taking people's opinions on a consumer item personally. But if that's you, go off, I guess. I, too, love my vc, but I don't feel personally slighted when a person says they don't get the hype or don't get the satisfaction that I get out of it.

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Talking about how clouds are just to impress and look cool is in itself an attempt to impress and look cool ;)

:rolleyes: :rofl:

Talking about how someone "Talking about how clouds are just to impress and look cool is in itself an attempt to impress and look cool" ... is in ITSELF an attempt to impress and look cool! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously, though,
What I meant was, The "Obsession" with BIG clouds, Sorry, guys. Didn't catch the error till it was too late to edit.

Also, Clouds, not necessarily "ARE" but "CAN" be a "marker" of extraction.

They can ALSO mean you combusted. :o:rofl::lol:

I've never understood the "it all has to be this way or else you're doing it wrong".

Moments later...

there will be fog and dark brown AVB as it should be.

ummm.jpg

:cool::lol:

Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Finally that sig shows up for me after quoting the post with the image. And I agree @Planck , that is a picture worth 1,00o's of words. Why do images show broken until somehow they are cashed through quoting with their link? Admins?

Jethro

I was out ice fishing with my Fluxer enail today, all over the ice with my heater and Vapcap in my pocket. I can heat the shit out my vapcap and do as said above, full one hit extraction with quite a bit of flavor. Without my heater I don't think I'd be worshipping the Vapcap as much as I do. It's just a convinient system and doesn't really need much cleaning. Love it myself.

hinglemccringleberry

:rolleyes: :rofl:

Talking about how someone "Talking about how clouds are just to impress and look cool is in itself an attempt to impress and look cool" ... is in ITSELF an attempt to impress and look cool! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously, though,
What I meant was, The "Obsession" with BIG clouds, Sorry, guys. Didn't catch the error till it was too late to edit.

Also, Clouds, not necessarily "ARE" but "CAN" be a "marker" of extraction.

They can ALSO mean you combusted. :o:rofl::lol:

Moments later...

ummm.jpg

:cool::lol:

Triggered!

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Oh the Dynathread!

I have to say after 2 days of carts I'm really missing my flower.

I don't partake, to look cool or impress anyone. I partake to enjoy a nice comfortable buzz.

F@#k all that man I want to look COOL!!!:cool:

Sometimes I want it fast, sometimes I want it slow, sometimes I want some of both.

You sound just like my wife.

Personally I like the feel of thicker vapo

Well said. There is something much more satisfying, to me, about a thick, cloudy hit.

Our ancestors lived in caves lit and heated by fire. We come from smoke eaters. Many civilizations have independently had smoking of some sort. A dense cloud may go deeper than the superficial.

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing this insight.

Socks And Sandals

lol it’s not about impressing people...that’s for high school vape pen bullshit.
The Dynavap is about full, quick extraction which by result equals substantial vapor clouds. At least that’s how I use it... Definitely not trying to have low temp sipping hits.
IMO that is the most impressive thing about it: full extraction in 1 hit and you go about your business. :2c:

if I want flavor I’ll use the LSV or Solo.
or even vape with the Solo and finish the bowl off in the vapcap.

Agreed and let me CRYSTAL CLEAR on this.. As an E cigarette user who recently switched from wasting his money on sub ohm juice and went straight to Nic Salts going back to traditional mouth to lung vaping.... I can safely say, clouds are not important to me, saving my money and my lungs by tootle puffing is.. or at least it is when it comes to my nic addiction.

However with a cannabis vape like this, it's an indicator of full extraction. And when I said my experience is nothing like the video I posted... I mean it doesn't compare in the slightest it was whispy at best.

To everyone else who tried to help, thank you for being mature. I was pleasantly surprised if anything. Although it has been sold, I wish everyone else here the very best.

Sincerely,
Socks

PPN

Volute of Vapor
This thread is officially the bigger in FC, isn't it?
.... 1910 pages, that's crazy!

I didn't posted a lot here since the beginning (I bought one of the first VapCap iteration!) but still use the M I bought 2 years ago. Mainly used with a Pipes induction heater, rarely used with a torch and I found another way to use it: I have a cheapo vape called the Ald Amaze Wow, it's a bad one (old tek, bad taste, plastic mp, no airflow and poor clouds production) but it's one with a large ceramic bowl, large enough to fit a VapCap M (but not a Vaponic).

This Ald Amaze can heat until 500°F (not accuratly I bet) but I set it at 470 for VapCap use, insert the M let to heat for a minute or so and start to hit it... I'm stoked how much nice hits I get from a typical load... and stocked cause I don't active the clic at all (it's possible the unit clic if you let it to sit in the Ald for long without to hit it) with the unit inserted in the Ald for all the session but keeping to hit it regularly.

So, I'm beginning to think there is another thing than heat temperature entering in play for vaporization cause I don't get nice hits hearing the clic and using a high temp torch and get very good cloudy hits (since the first one!) using less temp (no clic) but a more even heat, I even prefer this way to the Pipes induction heater (with it I need to go 3-4s after the clic and first hit is very whispy) but it's time consumeering since you need a 1mn initial heatup.

Nothing revolutionnary, don't go to buy the Ald only for that trick but if you get one taking dust (or another vape with a chamber large enough to fit a Vapcap tip) give it a try!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@PPN, always good/helpful to see pics which illustrate your thesis.
If you preheat the chamber, then heat the VC, you may be able to eliminate the
“One potato, two... etc” mantra. Or have less wait time.

The ritual with VC is to heat with VapCap on for most people, I believe (if you time it accordingly)
you can use the AAW (or any other Heater which will fit)
As a wood scents. For a convective extraction.

Nice find.

Joyeux Noël. :nod::wave:

Last edited:
Top Bottom