AcidFlashbang

Can't post pictures but this vape is similar in function to a VC.

https://hippievaporizer.com/collections/the-hippie-pipe/products/the-hippie-pipe-black

They even take a little swipe at DV.

"The telescopic heating chamber makes caps or any other small detachable parts obsolete."

I have to admit that I'm curious.

What say you Dynaverse?
Looks interesting and at this point any competition in the sector will be useful, if only to light a fire undee george's ass and make him actually come out with innovative products instead of more gimmicky shit.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Can't post pictures but this vape is similar in function to a VC.

https://hippievaporizer.com/collections/the-hippie-pipe/products/the-hippie-pipe-black

They even take a little swipe at DV.

"The telescopic heating chamber makes caps or any other small detachable parts obsolete."

I have to admit that I'm curious.

What say you Dynaverse?

Carbon fiber is held together with epoxy. There are high temperature grade epoxies for carbon fiber. But cap temps? And that stem being carbon fiber near the hot spot, not a good idea. It may not be in the airpath but just the idea of CF near a heat source is a complete turnoff for someone who knows better.

stark1

Lonesome Planet

AcidFlashbang

Carbon fiber is held together with epoxy. There are high temperature grade epoxies for carbon fiber. But cap temps? And that stem being carbon fiber near the hot spot, not a good idea. It may not be in the airpath but just the idea of CF near a heat source is a complete turnoff for someone who knows better.
Ehhh Id be more concerned with CF's asbestiform qualities than the possibility of offgassing from the epoxy.

Adobewan

Looks interesting and at this point any competition in the sector will be useful, if only to light a fire undee george's ass and make him actually come out with innovative products instead of more gimmicky shit.
Coming across a little aggro @AcidFlashbang
The Vapcap is quite the innovative achievement IMO. Thought the same of the Dynacap, and the design innovations on the "M" as well. Coming up with something where there was nothing is no small thing.
Merry Christmas to all!

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Ehhh Id be more concerned with CF's asbestiform qualities than the possibility of offgassing from the epoxy.
Had to look that up too :disgust: But glad I did as I'm still tweezering a couple of shards of CF from my skin. Funny thing, splinters do not necessarily infect the affected site so the body just lets the splinter irritate the region. In this case it is obviously window dressing but still not the right application.

Planck

believes in Dog
Looks a PITA to load, no push and twist with that cap.
The little slidie cap could well be a cleaning issue.
Can't use it in low light/dark. Can't see the click.
Kind of a silly name.
The CF is not something I am comfortable with.
No mention of steel types and grades.
No mention of other materials at all.
What is the color changing "stuff".
Looks kind of cheap.
No mention of country of origin.

Looks like less for more compared to the tank like Dynavap M.
I'll pass.

ETA and no innovation, like blue tooth :)

AcidFlashbang

Coming across a little aggro @AcidFlashbang
The Vapcap is quite the innovative achievement IMO. Thought the same of the Dynacap, and the design innovations on the "M" as well. Coming up with something where there was nothing is no small thing.
Merry Christmas to all!
I wouldn't call it aggravated I just believe they're that good of a company anymore with the cost cutting on their galaxy glass stems (no flame polishing on the interior), their obvious price gouging with the precious metal, and a general lack of quality assurance. Any criticisms of the company get peoples' panties in a bunch for some reason :lol:. Their product is great, the company is not.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
That's going to be one hot MP after you've fired up the HippieVape.
It looks more like a sleeve over an internal tube so not exactly telescopic either.

Edit. Just been on their IG page and I love this bit
'We honor the original who dare to be different'
Unfortunately the HippieVape is the only original device they sell everything else seems to be a rebrand.
Originality at its best.

Have a great time over the holiday period folks.

Last edited:

drzen

The Eyce silicone bubbler is a wonderful match with a vapcap. (Said it before but there’s lots of new folks here.) Remove the glass bowl and it mates easily with a “regular” mouthpiece. Holds just enough, not too much, water. Only downside is you can’t see your vapor forming. (Well that and the colors it comes in...)

Happy happy merry merry to all, whatever you celebrate!

I got lucky with the "Q-Bert" stem as well. Here's mine:

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
This is what we call "Burying The Hatchet", PROPERLY. :smug:
superbigfatnug.png

Let's take a moment and try that.
:nod: :tup: :lol:

Hey @VapCap!

We might humbly request a... "slightly" larger tip and cap for THIS one, George! :rofl:

I'LL beta test it,
if that helps. :cool: :rofl: :nod:

Happy Vaping! :leaf: :cheers: :spliff:

Last edited:

LabPong

dang...talk about totally off topic...lol

What thread is this again? DIY.....TinyMight....APOLLO.....im lost....:cool:

I wouldn't call it aggravated I just believe they're that good of a company anymore with the cost cutting on their galaxy glass stems (no flame polishing on the interior), their obvious price gouging with the precious metal, and a general lack of quality assurance. Any criticisms of the company get peoples' panties in a bunch for some reason :lol:. Their product is great, the company is not.

What is the product that dynavap makes which is called a "galaxy glass stem" ?

And I think you mean to say.....I just believe they're not that good of.......correct?

Also, the precious metal bodies.......they are probably pretty limited production and are also just accessories..not the main vape and you do not need to buy one if you do not want to. So I do not see how they are "gouging" on that item. It's an artisan accessory and those products are always valued in the eye of the beholder.....just like the $1000+ pieces of glass out there or even one of the many 3rd party vapcap stems.

I do not believe that dynavap has to inviolate what they produce right now...why...they work awesome. The vapcap is not lost in quality because of tech or age. If so...what other product is directly comparable or is even pushing that design?

What type of product or innovation are you looking for from Dynavap?

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
What is your favorite glass stem. I’ve been considering the BB9.

@RogueGuy has a great collection of glass stems for the vapcap tips, That I swear by!

This one's my fav. The "2mm xl stem".
IMG-20190911-164343.jpg

I have an XL condenser with titanium spinning mouthpiece inserted and a shadow M stainless steel tip and cap.

This particular glass stem is extremely versatile and can be set up in a number of different ways and can use the regular condenser or XL depending on how you want to set it up. I believe at this point you can even insert an omni condenser and mouthpiece and have it fit correctly and work correctly with tip.

@RogueGuy is that correct or do you still need the spacer?

Here's the link for that particular glass stem and you should be able to check out his other glass stems as well.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-2mmXL-...a=1&pg=2349624&_trksid=p2349624.c100930.m5375

Happy Vaping! :leaf:

Top Bottom