LabPong

I like the BB9 stem and low temp cap with Ti tip so much after getting these parts......I ordered them again 1 day after getting the first order!

It is much longer and you will need to find a new tube to keep it in if that is what you normally do. Luckily I had a 6 inch long doob tube and it fits perfectly with a touch of room to add a little soft bumper on the bottom.

1203191027-01.jpg

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
My VC's won't see a torch, ever.
I have only used my IH since receiving it about a year ago - so I totally get what you are saying BUT...

I hope you have at least learned how to use it with the torch.

It’s like learning long division- no one likes it, and you will probably only use a calculator once you learn - but if ever there is an apocalypse and we lose all power - you will need to know your long division AND your torch twirl!

Imagine going through an apocalypse without weed. Yikes.

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
I was hoping I would get a dragon stem with my recent dynavap order, but I didn't. I guess I ordered too late. I wonder if that was a one time deal or if they'll be offering it after this? I didn't know how badly I wanted that dragon rosium til I saw it. Should have ordered earlier :lol:

Anyone here got extra stems with their Wednesday order? I've onlly seen the dragon one and the patterned one.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@TommyDee – I actually very much agree with @Jill NYC. I too mostly use my IH since I got it, but learning how to use a Dynavap with the default method will give you a better understanding on how it behaves. Also it doesn't take an apocalypse for an IH to fuck up. I think it's part of the magic of a Dynavap that it works without batteries (and btw also without butane, many heat sources will work including magnifying glasses).

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
Curiosity would beg the question of who receives these special gifts. Will they prove to be random shipments including first-time orders or is this a participation rewards program.
The consensus on the dynavap subreddit was that it was given if you ordered on Wednesday after 6 (the livestream). I ordered Thursday at 1am-ish, and I didn't get one, so I'm not sure what the cutoff was. Makes me think random, or the time period for them including it in orders was short.

Edit: I was also a first time order, so I don't think they discriminated based on that.

hinglemccringleberry

When the apocalypse comes, I don't think weed will be my first order of business. But certainly a close second order of business! :rofl:

"Hey Honey - how is our apocalyptic weed stash looking? ...and butane?" :razz:
Lol right.
"All grocery stores have been ransacked dry and we've got 2 days worth of water left... But thank goodness I have my butane so I can get high with the Vapcap. ...oh hey, I've got a bad case of cottonmouth kicking in...can you pass the water?"

In all seriousness though, a butane filled torch is a good thing to put in a standard emergency preparedness kit..

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Odd. I've never detected any "smell" or taste from butane, as long as my torch was functioning properly, so as to fully combust all the butane.

Also, I can still bet a better hit from using a torch, than from my IH. The IH is great, don't get me wrong, but I use it out of convenience when I use it, not out of preference. My torch can give a better, more thorough heat-soak, and it's much more surgically precise with the heat.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Odd. I've never detected any "smell" or taste from butane, as long as my torch was functioning properly, so as to fully combust all the butane.

Also, I can still bet a better hit from using a torch, than from my IH. The IH is great, don't get me wrong, but I use it out of convenience when I use it, not out of preference. My torch can give a better, more thorough heat-soak, and it's much more surgically precise with the heat.

Looks like a toss up, whatever floats your ark. :nod: Different breast strokes, for different folks.

Wish DV would release their DVIH, my collection of IH doth grow. :hmm:

JacoboP

Got 2 ms for the sale....was deciding between the m or a flip brick went with the Ms...I'm not a micro doser so I'm glad I got 2 I been packing them back to back and the hits are ok i am still getting the heating down but when I do it hits good but idk if I like them yet

Schlumples

Resident Otter
Got 2 ms for the sale....was deciding between the m or a flip brick went with the Ms...I'm not a micro doser so I'm glad I got 2 I been packing them back to back and the hits are ok i am still getting the heating down but when I do it hits good but idk if I like them yet
Cool man. What kind of torch are you using, single flame, triple? It took me a week or so to get a good feel for the heating but one night it 'clicked' and I've been able to get the kind of hit I'm looking for ever since. I prefer using a single flame and if I want a strong hit, I heat near the tip (near the dugout end of the cap). The triple flame gets a quicker "click" but doesn't saturate the bud as thoroughly with heat until subsequent heating cycles. Just my two cents. Welcome to the dynaverse and have fun experimenting :tup:

Top Bottom