D4Dank

I like the BB9 stem and low temp cap with Ti tip so much after getting these parts......I ordered them again 1 day after getting the first order!

It is much longer and you will need to find a new tube to keep it in if that is what you normally do. Luckily I had a 6 inch long doob tube and it fits perfectly with a touch of room to add a little soft bumper on the bottom.

1203191027-01.jpg
Is there any different technique needed for the low temp cap? I bought the same set up as yours but am waiting for Friday to break it in

D4Dank,

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Found/fixed the problem with my Caldron-the power supply-and have ordered a backup.

Happily using my IH once again. But the downtime gave me time to refine my torch skills.

I'll always prefer the IH, but knowing how to get the most from a torch will always be useful too.

I can't wait til the vape ban is over in MA that BB9 looks cool as shit. I definitely want one.

EDIT: A few minutes after I wrote this I thought 'what the heck' and placed an order with DV for a BB9 Grey. Happily it processed. Had to pay full price. But what the heck. I'm psyched to get it.

I love vapcaps through water.

Last edited:

LabPong

Is there any different technique needed for the low temp cap? I bought the same set up as yours but am waiting for Friday to break it in

No change in use except one thing.................you can go longer after the click and be safe.

I think for those that do have issues with combsting too often with a vapcap.....get a low temp cap and you could get much better results.

Lately I enjoy moving the CCD down to the lowest setting to get a bigger load....then use the low temp cap to terp slurp medium hits that hold the taste longer than a normal Ti setup.

So when I use really good tasting flowers....I like using the beaded stem with the low temp cap. If I need quick medication, I just grab my regular glass body Ti setup with the middle CCD setting...and get her as hot as I can after the first pull.

You made a good choice with this setup.....you will enjoy I guarantee!

MAbud

I like the BB9 stem and low temp cap with Ti tip so much after getting these parts......I ordered them again 1 day after getting the first order!

It is much longer and you will need to find a new tube to keep it in if that is what you normally do. Luckily I had a 6 inch long doob tube and it fits perfectly with a touch of room to add a little soft bumper on the bottom.

1203191027-01.jpg

you and I have very similar tastes in vapes so I am quite encouraged by this. Going to order one to try out

Is the smaller part of the MP is set for 10mm and the larger for 14mm? just curious how it accommodates both sizes

Last edited:

D4Dank

No change in use except one thing.................you can go longer after the click and be safe.

I think for those that do have issues with combsting too often with a vapcap.....get a low temp cap and you could get much better results.

Lately I enjoy moving the CCD down to the lowest setting to get a bigger load....then use the low temp cap to terp slurp medium hits that hold the taste longer than a normal Ti setup.

So when I use really good tasting flowers....I like using the beaded stem with the low temp cap. If I need quick medication, I just grab my regular glass body Ti setup with the middle CCD setting...and get her as hot as I can after the first pull.

You made a good choice with this setup.....you will enjoy I guarantee!
Thank you for that response I appreciate it. Getting off early today so I’ll actually get to use it today

DeeCee5

Livin' La Vida Loca in FL

D4Dank

Wow I am loving the low temp cap. With the regular cap I felt like I was kind of guessing or hoping for the perfect temp for flavor. With the new cap it’s exactly where I want it. There’s only one issue I’m having, the cap is really loose(I’ve pinched it ) and almost jumping off the tip when the click happens, should I just pinch harder?

WakeVape&Bake

After using my Dynavap M 2019 edition for a week i am a true believer of Dynavaps. It is really efficient and i love to take a quick hit with it.

infact i ´ve used my Volcano Hybrid much less this week and i love the Hybrid, but somehow the Dynavap just speaks to me in a special way, i really like the heating ritual and the taste is just amazing.

the big advantage is the fact that the Dynavap uses much less material than a Hybrid, even with dosing capsules it is much more than i use in the Dynavap and sometimes i don´t need more when i am still busy for the day it is better to dose a little lower.

already thinking about upgrading my M with an XL condenser and wooden mouthpiece, would be the cheapest option to have a little larger Dynavap. but i am also eyeing the Nonavong XLS because of the wooden body.
decisions, decisions, i think i will go with the XL condenser kit for now.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Wow I am loving the low temp cap. With the regular cap I felt like I was kind of guessing or hoping for the perfect temp for flavor. With the new cap it’s exactly where I want it. There’s only one issue I’m having, the cap is really loose(I’ve pinched it ) and almost jumping off the tip when the click happens, should I just pinch harder?
Yup -it needs a harder pinch. Take cap off tip and squeeze opposite side of digger-outer. It should lose its round shape a bit - that should do the trick.

Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Both my new '19M's were very loose. Pinched to perfection! Cooling clicks on my '18M may move the cap a couple of millimeters but it probably shouldn't.

Hopefully they will warm up to offering a stem version. Should be a door buster

OMG! SO WE'D GET AN ACTUAL CARB? After all that correcting and flogging about "THIS IS NOT A CARB!" ...because it ISN'T until it IS :mental:

...agreed though on it being a hit :lol:

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
SO WE'D GET AN ACTUAL CARB?

In the most recent Dynavap live show George still seemed to have a hard time calling it an actual carb, something like „well it is a carb, but then again it isn't“ or the like. :-) I don't quite remember if he gave more details about what he thinks it is.

The standard stems do still have an air intake hole, not a carb. :-)

Top Bottom