stark1

Lonesome Planet
Bet you can easily resolve that issue.

“Solve problems, don’t be one.” ;)

BTW, an airport is where thousands awaited the aftermath of the great white
Thanksgiving Nor’easter of 2019. :doh: (However, you are on the left coast.) :spliff:

Last edited:

JacoboP

Single flame from a couple different torch types I too have noticed the lower the hotter it gets I'm used to my ssv back in the day I got to do 1-2 hit extractions and devastating hits it's getting close I haven't combusted but I like getting just near it for the CBD and CBN I can get ...... Also noticed without the condenser my first and second hits are generally thick through a 14mm bubbler with some pen grips doubled up as stoppers
Imo induction or nichrome wire heaters for these devices is the future with flame being the last resort in the next few years!

someTooL

I’ve now obtained 2 SS and 2 Ti tips/caps now. The three new caps all act the same, click very low and quickly. It’s almost like they’re the low temp caps but unmarked. Anywho, I’m really digging them. Using my old cap, 2 nice pulls one a little less with dark avp. Using the new cap, 4 nice pulls with avp that looks perfectly roasted. Anyone else notice new caps vs old differences?

Ps - Using an IH each time

stark1

Lonesome Planet
  • Speaking of wanting, it would be interesting to have a BB9-V2 (Integrated dual unit),
    so it can be used as dual purpose stem/water tool (with an optional
    colorful Keck Klip). Pipe dreams. :\
    A dedicated 9BB stem can easily be fitted with a FMP (Fat Mouth Piece) to use as a WT (easy option).
  • & a VC dedicated IH, of course.

• Fur illustration only

Last edited:

Dynalowrider

If you did a little research you would know from the beginning George has called it an "Air-port" It lets the air in. I do not like to be told "enough of that". I have as much right to post my thoughts as anyone else. If you don't know how to use the Dynavap, learn, It is all n these pages. Read it before you spout things you know not of.
Doc

LabPong

you and I have very similar tastes in vapes so I am quite encouraged by this. Going to order one to try out

Is the smaller part of the MP is set for 10mm and the larger for 14mm? just curious how it accommodates both sizes

Yes....exactly a 10/14mm male joint. Anytime you see some stepped edged in a matted joint...that is what they are....multiple sized. But I would rather they just do a 14mm one as that is my preferred size for 90% of my rigs. With the stepped joints...and some do all 3 sizes...they tend to not fit well as the contact points are so much shorter.

jamhead

How jamhead gets massive hits out of the 2019M.

Heat with dual flame torch over center of cap.

Once click is heard, pull fairly slowly with airport blocked for 2 seconds.

Rotate M to open airport by about 1/4 to 1/2 open while pulling.

Continue pulling very slowly until the cool down click. The key here is to pull (draw) very slowly. Opening the airport slightly will increase the density of the hit.

Hold in lungs (this is a lung pull - not mouth pull) for couple seconds and exhale.

I’ve had great success using the airport in this fashion and I firmly believe opening it slightly provides a more impactful hit than blocking the port completely.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Yehsir. Had fun driving a Boston Cab during the storm. Very few vehicles on Boston streets,
So you can zip around, up and down the fun hills.

Mission Hill, Beacon Hill. Copley Sq had no traffic.

And, oh, did you make a mess of $$$. Each time you stopped, another desperate passenger
Clambered in.

Twelve hours later, going back to the barn in Southie, the owner grinned. Very few cabs went
Out that nite.

Back then there were no vaporizers, but many Tokes over the snowy line! :spliff:

Last edited:

MAbud

Yes....exactly a 10/14mm male joint. Anytime you see some stepped edged in a matted joint...that is what they are....multiple sized. But I would rather they just do a 14mm one as that is my preferred size for 90% of my rigs. With the stepped joints...and some do all 3 sizes...they tend to not fit well as the contact points are so much shorter.

exactly. Even just a 14mm version with a reducer for 10mm would be preferred

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
It's been so long since I've ordered anything directly from DV that I forgot how cool it is to get the shipping notice via email. Woo-hooo.

I should have my Grey BB9 on Monday evening. And then I'll know whether or not the 'stepped' version from 10mm-14mm has any contact issues with any of my 14mm water pieces. I'm actually more worried about the length for one of my pieces. But I have lots. I'm sure at least one will work nicely.

MAbud

It's been so long since I've ordered anything directly from DV that I forgot how cool it is to get the shipping notice via email. Woo-hooo.

I should have my Grey BB9 on Monday evening. And then I'll know whether or not the 'stepped' version from 10mm-14mm has any contact issues with any of my 14mm water pieces. I'm actually more worried about the length for one of my pieces. But I have lots. I'm sure at least one will work nicely.

get a 14 to 14 or 14 to 10 dropdown. Thats what I do

juanavape

does the XL condenser do anything regarding functionality or cooling? or is it just the size increase?

I upgraded my "m" with the xl condenser tube and a wooden mouthpiece, because I have big hands it definitely helps to do a nice even spin with it being the bit longer and I prefer the feeling of wood on my lips rather than metal. So yes I say a worthwhile upgrade for me.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
is it worth it to buy the XL condenser kit for the M? thinking back and forth about buying the kit, would like the M a little longer but i don´t know how the wooden mouthpiece is.

does the XL condenser do anything regarding functionality or cooling? or is it just the size increase?

Any length increase helps cooling. Just learned a 5" wooden stem is about perfect. So yes, 17mm more cooling is 17mm more cooling and 17mm more honey collector.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
@Siebter - It just hit me about length. I started the VC experience with an M-length wooden stem, no a-hole. M-length with the condenser, no a-hole. Not much different. XL length - some improvement. Staged up to 5" and now I don't get "hot" anymore. I get that candy coating on the tongue and it is quite comfortable... cooler than my Launch Box with stock stem if that makes sense. However, 5" stems are not your everyday stem. Fortunately these are light weight.

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Received my two @Sneaky Pete regular length glass Hula stems yesterday, had a chance to put one to work this evening with a Ti-tip and a load of my now standard half and half flower mix (half good black market weed and half Oregon mail order CBD). Damn fine performance from this little piece. It can get a little bit warm in the fingers, but the vapor is very smooth, and dense. Pairing it with some fresh Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale after and evening choral concert accompaniment. Life is good :cheers:

I just wanna say I am a proud owner of the Ghost-MV1 and can pull more clouds with that than you could ever hope for. BUT, the design and functionality of the VapCap have peaked my interest and I’m probably gonna cave in to getting a second device because this thing looks like it’s a real winner on portability and ease of use.

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
I just wanna say I am a proud owner of the Ghost-MV1 and can pull more clouds with that than you could ever hope for. BUT, the design and functionality of the VapCap have peaked my interest and I’m probably gonna cave in to getting a second device because this thing looks like it’s a real winner on portability and ease of use.
In my opinion, after having it only a couple days, it is 100% worth it to have a butane-powered vape alongside a battery-powered one. I didn't expect to own a vape I can't get batteries for, BUT I'm very confident now that I have a second vape that only needs a torch (which I can pick up from any nearby corner store) and hits like a champ by itself and through water.

Not to mention all the customization with different stems from the indie market (many who can you find here), as well as the ease of use when you throw an IH into the mix. Definitely worth it.

Top Bottom