StringTheorista

Spent the evening with one of my E-Nano's and one of my Underdogs...straight sippin' and water...nice, economical evening with a manageable buzz. But finishing off with a Frankentstein Ti Omni..Ti Omni XL condenser, first gen Ed's TnT 14mm Vong and a 7-fin tip. Through a great little 14mm sidecar. VC's still own my world.
I like to use my vapcaps this way too, to bat cleanup after the e-nano and get some more goodness out of my herbs. Great combo!

Also, agree about the awesomeness of the ti MP. That spin is so fun to fidget around with

sag

Indian Summer kind of a day today.
Full SS condenser, Ti insert and as the body is only made from acrylic it can take an Iso bath if needs be.
20181023-134612.jpg
Jeez, Mr Piggy every time I think I can resist the crave you come up with something stunning. Do your bodies have a carb hole? Keep up the great work.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Perhaps a (heavy metal) cradle to hold the body in place?

Would it make sense to take the condenser out
For drilling, with a sprayed marker on the drill bit to gauge the depth? :2c:

Precious stems, BTW. :nod: Could use air intake holes to perfect? :tup:

Would also be nice to have your maker’s mark, with “Made in England”.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
@WoodVillain, yes anything you build in the builder will be a complete usable vape, including condenser. With the spinning mouthpiece it will be a ti condenser (not Omni)

I freakin' love my three Ti spinning MP's. They take the concept of the spin to its logical end. Right up there with a Ti Omni, IMHO.

Thanks fellas! That'll be my next purchase.... then I can swap parts and have both the old and new omni, or either combo with a spinning mouthpiece.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Perhaps a (heavy metal) cradle to hold the body in place?

Would it make sense to take the condenser out
For drilling, with a sprayed marker on the drill bit to gauge the depth? :2c:

Precious stems, BTW. :nod: Could use air intake holes to perfect? :tup:

Would also be nice to have your maker’s mark, with “Made in England”.

Noooooooooo! Don't ruin it with a carb hole! Then I'd just have to ugly it up with a piece of tape to cover the damn hole!

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I’m with @Ramahs here, I love the no-hole of my glass condenser PP twist. It’s a completely different feeling to a VC, including plugging the air hole. It’s a mouth pulling mother, it’s like hitting a cigar, it feels like a cigar in the hand; the glass and wood insulate (I guess?) in a way that makes the tip & cap click characteristics unique to it as well. It’s the bees knees for me as I didn’t want just another VC experience, I really wanted the phattpiggie twist on the whole VC experience. If that even makes sense...

Next up will be an SDS carbless stem, and my VC collection will be complete. I say that knowing it only takes that new “something” to make a collection incomplete! But I’m not trying to get one of everything, I had a long talk with myself and concluded that three VCs is the magic number, for me. Plus an addendum allowing for an increase of up to two vapcaps due to VAS, with a total exceeding no more than five. :haw:

PapaEmeritusCDXX

Microtonal Banana
Hey gENTs, Ladies and those far and wide.

Looking for some advice on my retro Ti Woody S. Mainly O ring placement. Bought it off a good friend, and it has the stem with 2 spots for o-rings, but the one that's near the carb has no grooves. Can I adjust that anywhere or is it supposed to go somewhere specific?

Also what's your method of hitting the dynavap? mainly carb techniques. Always curious to see what everyone else's method is.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

Looking for some advice on my retro Ti Woody S. Mainly O ring placement. Bought it off a good friend, and it has the stem with 2 spots for o-rings, but the one that's near the carb has no grooves. Can I adjust that anywhere or is it supposed to go somewhere specific?

Also what's your method of hitting the dynavap? mainly carb techniques. Always curious to see what everyone else's method is.
Place the xring between the "carb" and the mouthpiece if you like to finger the "carb" to adjust air flow. If you want to block the carb completely, place the xring between the "carb" and the tip.

GtrBob

I don't carb [maybe let some air go by the corner of my mouth if the vapor seems too thick or hot].

No carb, mouth pull, breathe it in, repeat.

I cram 4 or 5 down, then hear the 'outgoing' click.

I do it all over again a moment later, maybe three times to kill the 'bowl.'

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse

I close the air inlet on all my devices that have inlets and do mouth pulls. I rarely use my vapcaps natively and prefer to use them through a water piece or J Hook so an air inlet just makes things more complicated.

almost there

Wowzers! If I can get 2 hits before the cold click, I am very happy. I don’t think I’ve ever been able to get more than 3, and those times are few and far between. Guess I need to up my game!!
Have you tried with a stainless steel tip? I’m usually a click to click kinda guy with the ti but I love how the ss tip makes it a much more leisure experience for me

GtrBob

Wowzers! If I can get 2 hits before the cold click, I am very happy. I don’t think I’ve ever been able to get more than 3, and those times are few and far between. Guess I need to up my game!!
Oh no, I'm a low-temp lightweight.
Those are just mouth pulls, cooled & inhaled, punctuated w/ tiny intervals of air, lol.

I can't 'breathe' hits thru a 'cap, like w/ a Solo II.

Maybe if I filed the notches. But I like Vapcappin' my new M as is, to give my trachea a break from the dry heat [thxx Squiby].

MinT

Good day, all. Well after reading page after page and several searches I'm totally confused (old age that's my story and I'm sticking to it). I have what you guys probably think is a stupid question. If you have an M and want to add a wood spinning mouthpiece do you buy the standard or XL condenser kit and if both will work is there an advantage for one over the other? Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Have you tried with a stainless steel tip?
Yeah, the SS is probably how I ever got 3 hits from one heat up. How many can you get?

If you have an M and want to add a wood spinning mouthpiece do you buy the standard or XL condenser kit and if both will work is there an advantage for one over the other? Thanks for taking the time to answer.
You need the XL which will allow room to add the mouthpiece. So you can either buy the xl kit which includes the condenser and mouthpiece, or buy the xl condenser and mouthpiece separately. Either way, it is a fantastic investment!

Last edited:

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Ordered my spinning full Ti omni lookalike hybrid thingamajig earlier today. Now that I think about it I should of added an XL ti condenser to the order... just in case I wanna spin an M, or sbM, sometime....

Never got an order confirmation email this time.... the order shows in my account profile on the website and on my debit card so it should be ok...

Did get 9 emails about a dual lighter kit deal from dynavap today though... excessive, ill trade all 9 for an order confirmation email.... thanks :ko:

Gigsabits53

Ordered my spinning full Ti omni lookalike hybrid thingamajig earlier today. Now that I think about it I should of added an XL ti condenser to the order... just in case I wanna spin an M, or sbM, sometime....

Never got an order confirmation email this time.... the order shows in my account profile on the website and on my debit card so it should be ok...

Did get 9 emails about a dual lighter kit deal from dynavap today though... excessive, ill trade all 9 for an order confirmation email.... thanks :ko:
I think DV allows you to add to your original order for a period of time before it ships out. Not sure if that time has passed for you, but if not, you can certainly add an XL condenser to your order.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Have you tried with a stainless steel tip? I’m usually a click to click kinda guy with the ti but I love how the ss tip makes it a much more leisure experience for me

I normally just keep the carb hole completely closed and draw till the cooldown click with my M w/stainless steel tip when I'm out and about during the day. That gives me nice cloudy lung-pulls very fast. Sometimes I'll shorten my draw and fit two in there.

Though, when I'm home with my feet up, I often like to use a longer carbless stem and "dip-n-sip" with my Induction Heater and do a bunch of continuous casual mouthpulls. That way I can do a bunch of those and clear the bowl without ever reaching the cool-down click till I'm done with the bowl.

Hippie

For me
no carb = no flavour

I tend to roll the standard Dynavap stems/bodies in my grip as I draw to reduce the hole to about .7mm dia which after many hours of arduous scientific testing I've decided is the perfect carb size for me so I've opened up the carb holes on my @phattpiggie custom stems to .7mm too so I can just dip n draw without thinking about it :science:

Dutch-Mic

My carb hole usage:

-For flavourful hits without any clouds: heat the cap at the end and keep the carb hole open.

- A nice balance between flavour and clouds: heat the cap in the middle/closer to the tip and keep the carb hole half open with your finger.

-Fog machine: heat the cap close to the tip and close the carb hole.

The Vapcap is so versatile :rockon:

Top Bottom