noel

WS is just lyk Pipes Induction Heater but diffrent approach, IH heats the cap to cook, WS heats the material directly by way of hot air, head to head, toe to toe to cook

noel,

hujdimislav

I own a five fully functional Vapcaps, all with different tips, a lot of spare bodies, stems, condensers, and caps. When the VC OG sale came about, I really thought that I don't need another VC, I mean, it's glass, it is not xl, it has rubber mouthpiece, why would I need one?

Well, maybe, because it's a piece of history, it got VC train rolling, and it must be a different experience using it.

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered my OG, and I am so glad I did, this was the best decision regarding vaporizers ever.

Great taste, lightweight, small (maybe smallest vaporizer ever), even mouthpiece was comfortable and not awkward at all like I thought.
I was stunned, and so happy with my decision.
George really got it right from the first try.

Then, after just two days, I learned about its fragility.
OG broke, just like my heart.

I contacted Dynavap and I really hope that they have another glass body for sale (or two) :D

London Vaper

Im very impulsive if i buy online i have to wait for it to be delivered if i decide i want it i need it there and then even why i was ready to drive to Shiva in Greenwich.

So whenever i get itchy and VAS creeps in i do 2 loads in Omni XL and im and im cured cuz its soo satisfying and im too high to be bothered to go out. I see how much i used and how dark my avb is and im content.

I know the Mighty wont fully extract and give me dark avb like vapcap, right or wrong psychology if its not very dark avb i feel like im missing out on medicine because i like sedative highs after work to mong out and its a sleeping aid for me.

Thats one of my struggles with the omni, if wife goes to inlaws i like to sit and vape all day long cuz i can. lol. I get way too high but i like that the chamber has a low capacity because i can imagine if i had a mighty on those special weekends to myself i would use way more weed.

I think im ok for now the SB Jr arrives next week that will keep me occupied till Black Friday then temptation will kick on i know. Only got it because heard such good things about restrictor discs and futurevapours sells them in uk on ebay so thought id finally give it a go.

As ive said my portside mini i cant get on with it but maybe Dynavaps heater will make the omni feel like a whole new vape i cant wait till its ready.

Vaporware

So i can put in Highest temp and rip it and Will never combust?

Similar to for example Arizer Solo 2 or Mighty. No matter how high they go will never combust.

There’s no vaporizer around that can hit 430 degrees without a chance of combustion. At that point it’s more about the flower, your technique, and how far you push it before dumping the load.

I don’t have a log, but I believe most of them will go to the point of combustion and beyond if you set them high enough.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@Ed's TnT has the CE cert now

Good morning, this is incorrect, I do not have the CE cert as of yet. I am close but not quite there. Still trying to gather more funds for this process that isnt cheap. Hoping to have the rest of these soon to begin making it happen. Pls pls hang in there with me.

@noel Thanks for the kind words, no genius here just a guy thats been getting lucky for a long time now. I do all I can to support and encourage the community as they have me and wouldnt be anywhere close to where I am now without you all, big thanks to everyone!

@London Vaper as @Mr. Me2 mentioned the WS does not utilize the VC cap in order to work. WS is a desk top beast that allows for ambient air to pass over the heater and up into the load within the Ti tip for great vapor production. I am sorry as I dont have the CE just yet for shipping to the UK or EU but hoping to get it soon.

Hope I have been helpful and if there is anything else I can do pls let me know.

London Vaper

Good morning, this is incorrect, I do not have the CE cert as of yet. I am close but not quite there. Still trying to gather more funds for this process that isnt cheap. Hoping to have the rest of these soon to begin making it happen. Pls pls hang in there with me.

@noel Thanks for the kind words, no genius here just a guy thats been getting lucky for a long time now. I do all I can to support and encourage the community as they have me and wouldnt be anywhere close to where I am now without you all, big thanks to everyone!

@London Vaper as @Mr. Me2 mentioned the WS does not utilize the VC cap in order to work. WS is a desk top beast that allows for ambient air to pass over the heater and up into the load within the Ti tip for great vapor production. I am sorry as I dont have the CE just yet for shipping to the UK or EU but hoping to get it soon.

Hope I have been helpful and if there is anything else I can do pls let me know.

Dont apolagise bro its not your fault.

Maybe if we can get a load of uk vapers to preorder then you have a batch of money to get the certificate?

MinnBobber

There’s no vaporizer around that can hit 430 degrees without a chance of combustion. At that point it’s more about the flower, your technique, and how far you push it before dumping the load.
Actually, there are vapes that can hit 430 and beyond without a chance of combustion. Herbalizer will do 445 F all day long with combustion. Newest miniVAP upped their preset temps where red is now 455 F---again, with no combustion.

VapCap is a great vape, but with its uneven heating technique the results are way more variable which means combustion can easily happen if you are not super-careful.

London Vaper

So those who have woodscents. Witg my ligter 2 or 3 hits bowls done even burn.

Will i somehow get more out of this load with a woodscents than with a lighter?

Or is a case of torch v heater? Automatic v Manual? Other than that im finding it hard to justify $300+ as at end of it ill get same high and same hits no?

I feel the convection msy give less even avb or am i wrong? My torch technique is on point i get perfectly even AVB every single time multiple loads a day ill always get same result.

I wamt tp want the woodscents to in essence upgrade my Omni but need someone to explain to me what the appeal to me should be?

Will the convection heating lift me rather than sedate me?

London Vaper,
Reactions: Ricardo

hinglemccringleberry

Actually, there are vapes that can hit 430 and beyond without a chance of combustion. Herbalizer will do 445 F all day long with combustion.
Huh? Did you mean to say Herbalizer will do 445F all day long without combustion?

hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: Ricardo

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
So those who have woodscents. Witg my ligter 2 or 3 hits bowls done even burn.

Will i somehow get more out of this load with a woodscents than with a lighter?

Or is a case of torch v heater? Automatic v Manual? Other than that im finding it hard to justify $300+ as at end of it ill get same high and same hits no?

I feel the convection msy give less even avb or am i wrong? My torch technique is on point i get perfectly even AVB every single time multiple loads a day ill always get same result.

I wamt tp want the woodscents to in essence upgrade my Omni but need someone to explain to me what the appeal to me should be?

Will the convection heating lift me rather than sedate me?

You have perhaps more flexibility. I can set the woodscents at 7-8 and have a long flavor session, or I can set it at 9-10 and have a few hits with bigger clouds and be done in just a few minutes.

I find the effects to be largely strain related more than temp, although if pressed I’d say lower temp is a little more of an upper than higher temp all other things equal.

London Vaper

You have perhaps more flexibility. I can set the woodscents at 7-8 and have a long flavor session, or I can set it at 9-10 and have a few hits with bigger clouds and be done in just a few minutes.

I find the effects to be largely strain related more than temp, although if pressed I’d say lower temp is a little more of an upper than higher temp all other things equal.

But with a lighter heat at top for longer flavour session and lower for fewer but bigger hits so it has same function.

The most appealing part to me is the glass tube i think id enjoy that but again not enough to justify spending that much money but i want to i just need to be able to sell it to the cautious side of my brain.

London Vaper,
Reactions: Summer

Skunkport

If i put the same amount as vapcap chamber in a mighty with a liquid pad on to do you think i will get the same effect/high?

I had a mighty 3 years ago i always felt i wasn't high enough as had use it on low temps so i dont cough a lung out.

I really want something i can use outdoors and in cold weather but im not a session vaper more on demand few big hits to get nice and carry on, i have no desire to get the MV1 Ghost.

I enjoyed my Arizer Air but id have do too many bowls to feel it so the whole experience took up way too much time and outdoors the glass stem gets cold so became less effective.

Vapcap is only vape i used so far that gives me a satisfying high. I do 3 vapcap loads and then melt into my sofa.

I vape in my bathroom once wife n kid gone to sleep so cant be a desktop otherwise i would have a vapexhale.

Sounds like you need an on-demand portable, Tubo Evic is probably the easiest for us to get geographically but limited production. Vapefiend has the Splinter in stock but the Splinter Z and Milaana are ran out.
There's the Lil Bud, Firewood, Mistvape Touch which all look good, but all US and don't have European stocks that I know of, buying direct costs a bunch of fees and any problems are a pain in the ass.

The Hammer might just be the answer to outdoor cold-weather butane vaping, users seem really enthusiastic in the Hammer thread anyway, might be worth a look.

So i can put in Highest temp and rip it and Will never combust?

Similar to for example Arizer Solo 2 or Mighty. No matter how high they go will never combust.

The Solo and Mighty can't combust because they can't go high enough. That's it, there's nothing special about it, they just don't get that hot. Mighty only goes to 210c, Solo 2 goes to 220c, weed starts burning around 230c.

Actually, there are vapes that can hit 430 and beyond without a chance of combustion. Herbalizer will do 445 F all day long with combustion. Newest miniVAP upped their preset temps where red is now 455 F---again, with no combustion.

VapCap is a great vape, but with its uneven heating technique the results are way more variable which means combustion can easily happen if you are not super-careful.

Actually, no. They might say they're at 430 or whatever, but the temperature being shown is not how hot the weed is. There is no method of heating that changes the combustion point of material, all vapes will burn the weed when they get it hot enough.
This is physics. Your vapes have poor temperature readings or controls, not magical heating.

Bro that would be great, I only need about 10 of those, I know its a stretch but surely there are that many out there.

£8 handling fee, 20% VAT.
Basic WS is £230 +£11 P&P which is ok. The extra £54 in fees is what's putting me off :p

There's Musa at £195 and Homegrownlogs which I can only find a price of £99 for FC members for (surely that can't be right? How long is his waiting list now?) in the EU with no fees to pay, much as I love the Woodscents and keep hitting like on the Instagram pics, I can't see paying 50% more than a Musa or 3 times the price of a HGL.

FabulatorPoeta

Where has the time gone?
I concur with your viewpoint @-dab8- and @London Vaper . Thanks for sharing.

But with a lighter heat at top for longer flavour session and lower for fewer but bigger hits so it has same function.

FabulatorPoeta,
Reactions: -dab8-

elykpeace

exVASted

Oh what was the CE cert sale? Sorry guys bad info

elykpeace,

London Vaper

So i just hit 2 bowls and i cant see what the log would have done any better. Next challenger is my 2nd attempt at the Sticky Brick Jr with a restrictor disc. Will the Brick dethrone The Omni XL?!? I will report back next week.

No doubt Vapecritics stream tonight will trigger the VAS but hes a desktop guy so usually he dosent tuen me onto many vapes.

I had a splinter, uneven avb, too much airflow for me and as ive said i like dark avb sometimes it was too light for me and id combust trying to go darker, my vapcap always even dark brown 2/3 hits its so consistent regardless of strain.

Im checking out now i need to step out the VAS bubble and clear my head get back to the real world because it becomes obsessive so gota catch myself before i start spending silly money. Im actually quite proud of myself that i survived this onslaught of VAS cuz in past ive submitted and spent soo much unnecessarily.

Aaand still The HeavyVape champion of the world - TI Omni XL!!

hinglemccringleberry

Actually, no. They might say they're at 430 or whatever, but the temperature being shown is not how hot the weed is. There is no method of heating that changes the combustion point of material, all vapes will burn the weed when they get it hot enough.
This is physics. Your vapes have poor temperature readings or controls, not magical heating
Ive been saying this forever but no one wants to listen :D

-dab8-

Dyna-saur

The most appealing part to me is the glass tube i think id enjoy that but again not enough to justify spending that much money but i want to i just need to be able to sell it to the cautious side of my brain.
Correct! You just get a little more range with the woddscents since instead of controlling the temperature by aiming for a different millimeter of cap and still being dependent on the click, you can pick an exact temperature setting that doesn’t change, and adjust draw speed, draw length, etc.

I can make one cap last a LONG time if I’m in the mood for a flavor session, or kill it in a minute if time (or larger clouds) is of the essence.

Don’t get me wrong, you can pry my Omni, m, or any of the custom stems from artists here on the forum, coupled with a good torch, out of my cold dead hands. The woodscents is just yet another way to enjoy the vapcap line.

Top Bottom