Mr.Kite

shame that cocacola jumps on the "medical CBD" hype train.
they should be the last one to even think about that.

a bunch of liars.
they are to be taken guilty of poisoning us since decades with large amounts of white sugar and artificial sweeteners like aspertam (which was developed as a chemical warefare substance / even undergone research for mind control).

a cbd infused beer would be awesome though :D

fuck coca cola and , yeah, the combustion obviously

take care

on a personal note:
I rediscovered the M for me.
this cheap, sexy silver stick.
Loose packed half full. a few spins and click.
satisfaction with so little herb.

Last edited:

Marlon Rando

B6S.. was that Homecoming track "Taos" in reference to New Mexico during a tour? Taos, one of my favorite towns in the South West, having both lived and worked there, it truly is the land of Enchantment.
I have to get reacquainted with my VC's after rocking the ;pd; all week.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
After Asa Candler bought out the Coca Cola franchise at the end of the 19th century, he was eventually
Forced to take the “Coca” (-ine) out of his now “Cola” (caffeine), in the illegal 20th Century.

Bad enough. But when they started canning their Coca-less Cola instead of using bottles, Yuk,
I stopped drinking them altogether.

I will sometimes drink one in an excigency, but when I think of the dirty copper penny left overnight
in some Coke, and finding it sparkling clean the next morning, I have qualms.

The main stimulant for me these days is a happly, hoppy brew, and a miniscule VapCap.

(Not much in terms of an IQ, or a hopper. Or a Vapman. Etc. Haha)

2qmq03m.jpg

Semper Fi

GtrBob

^
You don't just copy from yr computer.
Pic has to be on the Net already [PhuckitBucket or somewhere].
Then rt click on it and click 'Copy Image Address'.
Then click on the image icon in the mini toolbar of your FC post,
and paste in yr image address.

Like magic....a guitar pic [or whatever image 'address' you've copied].

Strats_zpsa9386b21.jpg

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Coke is vastly superior to Pepsi in almost every way.

Recently been enjoying getting high again via edibles. All the new tech and break thoughs in edibles is putting me on the new fast track. In a word.... lecithin. Well, 2 words. Lecithin and terpenes. Lecithin not only increases rapid onset, it also greatly increases your bioavailability as well and homogenizing your edibles. It is THE ingredient in cannabis edibles (and, more importantly, drinkables like cannabis beer).

I have definitely been too high to drive, as recently as last night. Lol.

Lecithin? Interesting. I haven’t been much about edibles lately because the onset is so long, the vapcap is so fast, and the flavor from the vapcap is better, but you have peaked my interest.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
B6S.. was that Homecoming track "Taos" in reference to New Mexico during a tour? Taos, one of my favorite towns in the South West, having both lived and worked there, it truly is the land of Enchantment.
I have to get reacquainted with my VC's after rocking the ;pd; all week.

I lived in Taos in the early 90's. Hard place to live, beautiful place to visit. I lived near a large grove of Aspen that was just stunning this time of year. That tune is what Aspen-turn sounds like to me. If that makes any sense.

Thanks for the love @Ricardo @cybrguy @Dutch-Mic The new album is in the mixing stage, should have it out early-December.

Today is developing into one of those cloudy fall days that's meant for a vapcap, some guitar, and a good book.

Cheers, FCers

Last edited:

Skunkport

Coca Cola only is drinkable in the OG small bottles (here it's 0.2 L )!
But the best coke by far is the Curiosity Cola by Fentiman's.

That stuff is disgusting! It's called Curiosity because that's the only reason it gets bought, then poured away.
I like my Crabbies' Scottish Raspberry with a touch of Ginger https://www.johncrabbies.co.uk/

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Stupid question of the day: what was the best method again to post images here?

Wo kriegt man denn sowas in Berlin?

Wie bei euch in HH, in ausgesuchten Getränkeläden und bei Manufactum.

That stuff is disgusting! It's called Curiosity because that's the only reason it gets bought, then poured away.
I like my Crabbies' Scottish Raspberry with a touch of Ginger https://www.johncrabbies.co.uk/

But we are speaking about Colas, I thought? ;)

Indeed, Fentiman's Cola is polarizing - I LOVE it!

Back in the day, most all Cola's were made with sugar. Usually beet sugar. Today, most of what's in that can or bottle is corn.

I wouldn't drink a bottled or canned drink on a bet. Well, except beer. LOL

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Stupid question of the day: what was the best method again to post images here?
This post may be helpful to you, but this test thread generally has much useful info on posting.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-sandbox-make-test-posts-here.13650/page-12#post-1277695

The trick is to post your picture to an image hosting site like tinypic.com or imgbb.com (please don't use imgur, they broke it for us) and then link to it in your post with the instructions on those sites. If you are practicing at the test site and ask for help someone will usually see it and try to help.

Curious thing about posting thru tinypic this morning.
Got a message saying “site not secure”, but I posted anyway.

Should we be concerned? Poster beware.

Your warning probably came from one of the many pop-ups and ads that are on tinypic. I have even picked up the dreaded FBI virus there. LMAO Not a great choice, I have found. But, it does the job. I only use it for this site.

It's a 2 second job for one of the mods (or a member) to setup a hosting site for this forum.

Top Bottom