cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't think there is much point in pressing the mods on this. Apparently the site owner will show up when he shows up, entirely out of their control.

Just for everyones info I use an ad blocker (ublock origin) and I see no ads on the posting sites I use and have little risk of problems from them.

And, since I already am posting, I will add that I tried postimage.org and it works well and has been added to my list of image hosters. Thanks for pointing it out, @Summer .

We don't need the site admin to do what I suggested. It is totally outside the administration of this site. Think.... imgur.... only we own it. Same thing.

It's a simple answer. Not sure why no one has done it yet.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
OK, so I'm not really sure what you are suggesting, but if it's no big deal and only a 2 second job I'm confused by why you haven't just done it yet. It should have taken you less time than the 2 posts you made about it.

Thanks for your effort Give us the link when you have it done...

Wittgenstein

My current vape:

vc_1809.jpg

Features: gen6 ti tip, xl ti condenser, ti mp, glas stem. Very nice to handle and to spin. I like that the carb is raised so it is easy to find without looking. I also like the smoth and cool feel of the glas. Nice feature is to just place the x-oring below the carb for complete closure. Generally I like the look of it (would be cool with colored orings...). And its function.

Just testing picture upload.

Dynawitty :peace:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I haven't used the Vapcap for a week and still it doesn't hit harder
I personally don’t think the VC hits very hard compared to all my other daily/weekly drivers.
Not that that is a bad thing; I like to use my VC when I need to be productive and/or want a quick hit or two.
But tbh, when I am looking for bakkked, the VC is not my go-to vape.

hinglemccringleberry

I personally don’t think the VC hits very hard compared to all my other daily/weekly drivers
Just curious, do you only vape whole nugs in your VC, or do you live in a cold climate? With the right amount of ground herb, ambient temp, technique and heat source, the VC hits like a sack of bricks.

"yup, it hits with the best of them."
-Vapecritic as he sessions with his Omnivap

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Just curious, do you only vape whole nugs in your VC, or do you live in a cold climate? With the right amount of ground herb, ambient temp, technique and heat source, the VC hits ridiculously hard.
"yup, it hits with the best of them."
-Vapecritic as he sessions with his Omnivap
I always grind my bud and I live in a 4 season climate - so it’s cold a few months, but it’s no Alaska.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Over one year smoke free many thanks to my vapcap he make this happen :)
Today a wake and bake session with a nice kief, a little cbd bud and round it off with a drop of reclaim :freak: in my vapcap to celebrate my 30th birthday today.

Cheers guys :sherlock:

Happy Birthday! I hope it's a good one!

Also, congrats on the introduction to flavor via fucking combustion over a year ago!

Wittgenstein

Still, nice piece—the glass body had me going.

Absolutely. I actually thought I am more of a wood guy and was really surprised that I like the glass so much. Best things happen by accident.

At least customs didn’t hijacked this delivery! :tup:

Did they send your DV builder back to Wisconsin. Verboten?

UK is yet in the EU and it is obviously no problem to send this stuff around within the EU. My DV parcel is still at the customs. @Hogni is figuring out how to object to their decision. I have one month until they send it back.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Good that you have other stems, glass can shockingly! be very fragile. Beware.

Hogni seems to be a Good Samaritan, best Wishes! :tup:

Perhaps getting DV locally within EU might prove less stressful. & ultimately, less expensive
both time-wise, and in €? :cheers::spliff:

Wittgenstein

Good that you have other stems, glass can shockingly! be very fragile. Beware.

The worst things also happen by accident. Let's be optimistic.

Perhaps getting DV locally within EU might prove less stressful. & ultimately, less expensive
both time-wise, and in €? :cheers::spliff:

It is actually cheaper to buy directly at DV and there are always items that are not available via European resellers. Dynavap stickers i.e. I want a Dynavap sticker!!! It was in front of me on the counter at the customs. I could see it! No Dynavap stickers in the EU. Nowhere... :(

Witty :peace:

Last edited:

Dutch-Mic

Awesome! And happy birthday :D Don't believe the people that say life's over when you turn thirty, it's fake news!

It is actually cheaper to buy directly at DV and there are always items that are not available via European resellers. Dynavap stickers i.e. I want a Dynavap sticker!!! It was in front of me on the counter at the customs. I could see it! No Dynavap stickers in the EU. Nowhere... :(

Witty :peace:

@VapoShop would it be possible to offer in the near future even more Dynavap products, like the TI mouthpiece and Dynavap stickers? We need stickers...and induction heaters.

Last edited:

Prophecy

Happy Birthday! I hope it's a good one!

Also, congrats on the introduction to flavor via fucking combustion over a year ago!

Thank you, is it my wife is cooking for me a delicious lasagne and a yummy tiramisu can not wait to eat it right now :love:

I enjoy the new flavor everyday can not believe why I did not take the step earlier to change.

Awesome! And happy birthday :D Don't believe the people that say life's over when you turn thirty, it's fake news!

Thanks, I do not believe in the end it is only a number ;) Since I have a kid (3 years old) now the life is long not over, love to see how they grow and learn from day to day new things.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Today a wake and bake session with a nice kief, a little cbd bud and round it off with a drop of reclaim :freak: in my vapcap to celebrate my 30th birthday today.

Cheers guys :sherlock:
Congratulations, both on your 1 year smoke free and on turning 30. I was 30 once. Seems like a lifetime ago... oh wait, it was your lifetime ago... :cool:

But here is the thing. If I had stopped smoking cigs then and stopped combusting cannabis and started vaping I would almost assuredly be a much healthier person today. So good on you for having the presence of mind to do it early and give yourself a longer healthier life to help your kid become who you think he/she should become (assuming they cooperate :rolleyes:).

And on VapCaps, I LOVE my VapCaps and they hit as hard for me as MOST other vapes, but they don't seem to hit any harder. I suspect the biggest differences between peoples experiences with VCs have more to do with technique than with the vapes themselves, but as usual YMMV...

Smokey McVape

Would love to hear how you arrived at the choice - I see more concentrates in my future
@ClearBlueLou - I have 2 gen 4 7 fin tips and they definately run hotter than my gen 5 and 6 tips. I can run the same bud through gen 4,5 and 6 tips and the abv in the gen 4 is ALWAYS nearly black after 3-4 heat cycles whereas the gen 5 & 6 are a light coffee colour. I then ran some Nepalese Temple ball through all 3 tips. Gen 5 &6 needed heating 5-6 secs past the click at a minimun to get decent vapour but the gen 4 only needed 2-3 seconds and produced more vapour than the other 2. With harder Moroccan hash add 2 seconds to each tips heating time. I use hemp fibre instead of abv when dynavapping hash and always use a watertool to help with cooling. You are gonna LOVE using hash in your VC.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't care that much about a lack of availability in my limited reach of options for waxes, oils and shatter (etc), but I DO miss the greats hashes I used to get as a kid in school. I think that old black opiated, or a dark or blond Lebanese or some of the other great hashes would be outstanding in a VC. I keep my eyes open for them but don't see them much.

Oh, to be in a legal state...

Top Bottom