Prophecy

Congratulations, both on your 1 year smoke free and on turning 30. I was 30 once. Seems like a lifetime ago... oh wait, it was your lifetime ago... :cool:

But here is the thing. If I had stopped smoking cigs then and stopped combusting cannabis and started vaping I would almost assuredly be a much healthier person today. So good on you for having the presence of mind to do it early and give yourself a longer healthier life to help your kid become who you think he/she should become (assuming they cooperate :rolleyes:).

The healthiness and my kid was the main reason I have make the switch to vaping and I feel it that is way more better than combustion.
I hope I can give her the right things to successfully master life.

Gray Area

Well, caught my first (and possibly last?) vapcap user out in the wild yesterday...
Have been to a music festival in the UK over the weekend and spotted the tell tell torch and spinning vapcap from the corner of my eye while watching a band play :o

If that was anyone here :wave: would have chatted a bit normally, but really wanted to see the band so didn't get a chance. But was nice to see someone other than me using one tbh.

My M did fantastic over the weekend out and about generally, but was a bit hard to use when the music/background noise was really loud. Counting and guessing saved the day though :tup:

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Well, caught my first (and possibly last?) vapcap user out in the wild yesterday...
Have been to a music festival in the UK over the weekend and spotted the tell tell torch and spinning vapcap from the corner of my eye while watching a band play :o

If that was anyone here :wave: would have chatted a bit normally, but really wanted to see the band so didn't get a chance. But was nice to see someone other than me using one tbh.

My M did fantastic over the weekend out and about generally, but was a bit hard to use when the music/background noise was really loud. Counting and guessing saved the day though :tup:

I've used mine at festivals before, and you're right, it can be very difficult/impossible to hear the click over the music.

However, if you get really in tune with your Vapcap, you can actually feel the click. It's very subtle, but it's there.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
However, if you get really in tune with your Vapcap, you can actually feel the click. It's very subtle, but it's there.

For me, that varies from cap to cap. I have a couple of caps that the click can be felt if I'm really feeling for it. But one cap I have has a lighter click that I can't feel at all if there's too much noise around. It still has both upper clicks and both lower clicks, but it's an 80% softer click that you just have to hear.

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
For me, that varies from cap to cap. I have a couple of caps that the click can be felt if I'm really feeling for it. But one cap I have has a lighter click that I can't feel at all if there's too much noise around. It still has both upper clicks and both lower clicks, but it's an 80% softer click that you just have to hear.

Good to know. I only have the one cap, so I'm glad it's just strong enough for me to feel. Not to say it can easily be felt, I have to really be paying attention to it.

The first time I ever noticed really feeling click, was on some LSD at the Oregon Eclipse Festival last year. I figured my Dynavap and I just really bonded then, and she just communicates with me in a more tactile manner now!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Speaking of acknowledgement, seems our friend, and fellow ‘capper, @Hackerman may
In a fortnight (or two) be getting his samples from China.

It would be amusing, if not hilarious, if the Chinese copies miss the plates inside the cap, the
Essence of a VapCap—altho I would think not.

Thanks for taking a hit for the DynaCats, Dude, I am dying to read your accessment!

Two clicks, or not to click, that is the conundrum. LOL

Speaking of acknowledgement, seems our friend, and fellow ‘capper, @Hackerman may
In a fortnight (or two) be getting his samples from China.

It would be amusing, if not hilarious, if the Chinese copies miss the plates inside the cap, the
Essence of a VapCap—although I would think not.

Thanks for taking a hit for the DynaCats, Dude, I am dying to read your assessment!

Two clicks, or not to click, that is the conundrum. LOL

Actually, they are willing to send out a single sample. I'm sure George requested one from them long ago back in May when SDS pointed it out to him. The minimum order was 10 so I just ordered them. I don't expect I'll ever see anything.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I suspect the biggest differences between peoples experiences with VCs have more to do with technique than with the vapes themselves, but as usual YMMV...
I suspect your suspicion is correct.
I am pretty sure (I haven’t been keeping track, so relying on memory) when I use it thru water, I get a stronger high (same with other vapes).
I don’t use a water piece often because it’s a lot of extra effort (I’m lazy!). But it seems like technique doesn’t matter as much with water which is part of reason for the higher high. Or maybe I am wrong, and the bump is 100% based on the addition of H2O. Hmmm... and if I perfected my technique, I would reach a whole new level...

If I was using my VC right now, I’d probably be making more sense. Which is why I don’t need or want to change my technique. :D

Ramahs

I suspect your suspicion is correct.
I am pretty sure (I haven’t been keeping track, so relying on memory) when I use it thru water, I get a stronger high (same with other vapes).
I don’t use a water piece often because it’s a lot of extra effort (I’m lazy!). But it seems like technique doesn’t matter as much with water which is part of reason for the higher high. Or maybe I am wrong, and the bump is 100% based on the addition of H2O. Hmmm... and if I perfected my technique, I would reach a whole new level...

If I was using my VC right now, I’d probably be making more sense. Which is why I don’t need or want to change my technique. :D

You just end up taking in a larger quantity of less harsh vapor when using a water piece. It's larger hits.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
The hardest hitting vape I ever used was the triihouse lily... With that vape, like the VC, success or failure is totally independent on the user and herb used.

But the glass on it, hitting while torching, and the size/ shape made it less convenient than the VC. Plus way easier to combust.

When you factor in EVERYTHING, it's really hard to beat the VC.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Actually, they are willing to send out a single sample. I'm sure George requested one from them long ago back in May when SDS pointed it out to him. The minimum order was 10 so I just ordered them. I don't expect I'll ever see anything.

I believe DV asked as early as April, and as yet have not. Late, in September.

“Try to remember, late in September.” :popcorn: —Wot. Deep in December?

—Snow to follow. Fallow. :hmm: High above, the centuries turn over, in their repose.

4lr1x1.jpg

What you said. Hack. :)

Last edited:

drzen

I don't care that much about a lack of availability in my limited reach of options for waxes, oils and shatter (etc), but I DO miss the greats hashes I used to get as a kid in school. I think that old black opiated, or a dark or blond Lebanese or some of the other great hashes would be outstanding in a VC. I keep my eyes open for them but don't see them much.

Oh, to be in a legal state...

Perhaps I’m similarly old school, but in my opinion, that sort of dark, soft, aromatic hand crafted hash is perfection in a “concentrate” unmatched in its organic, complex, heady cerebral highs that no modern solvent extracts can come close to. Also frankly the high is potentiated by being mixed finely with tobacco, but then there are those risks we now don’t want. The only ones making such fine hash with more modern methods (ice water sieved and then hand pressed) are Frenchy Cannoli and his peers.

Summer

Long Island, NY
Anyone know the ID of the condensers? I found 2mm and 4mm titanium dowels, wondering if either would work for a condenser cleaning tool.

Using my cheap Chinese ruler, I'm getting 4mm. The 2mm should be fine because you have to allow for wrapping cotton around the tip for cleaning. You can also use thin skewers & wrap the pointed tip with cotton. The skewers I have measure 3mm. And you can also pick up pre-wrapped ones on Amazon.

I went with this store because I bought the double-sided ultra-fine which was a mistake because the cotton's not dense enough so I have to use multiples or wrap add'l cotton around. Next time I'll try these double-sided regular. The wood is under between 2mm in diameter.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009XX6T3W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There's even cheaper ones & larger quantities on amazon. Just search.

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
The customer service for this company is so top notch. My cocobolo vong developed some cracks on the cap side and they're willing to replace it. They accidentally sent me a mouthpiece instead, but now I have a sweet little dynavap container for a little nug on the go. I already use one of my several green tubes for grinded material. George and co. really know how to pull in customers for life. They really check every box for a super company. Much respect.

Ok, to follow up on this. I got my package the other day, and I must say, I was pretty disappointed that I didn't get the same cocobolo vong that's all cracked. However, I was super stoked to get THREE different bodies (light wood, dark wood and a black wood). Thanks George and friends! Now I gotta order a bunch of caps/tips!! :tup:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
You should use a softer material for cleaning, you want the cleaning tool to wear out not the condenser. :tup:
hmmmm... you make a good point. Wonder if I should stick with brass or something. But then again, do I want bits of brass in the vapor path... maybe wood?

Using my cheap Chinese ruler, I'm getting 4mm. The 2mm should be fine because you have to allow for wrapping cotton around the tip for cleaning. You can also use thin skewers & wrap the pointed tip with cotton. The skewers I have measure 3mm. And you can also pick up pre-wrapped ones on Amazon.

I went with this store because I bought the double-sided ultra-fine which was a mistake because the cotton's not dense enough so I have to use multiples or wrap add'l cotton around. Next time I'll try these double-sided regular. The wood is under between 2mm in diameter.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009XX6T3W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There's even cheaper ones & larger quantities on amazon. Just search.
thanks summer! Hugely helpful. I was going to get titanium to have an equally inert and durable cleaning tool for my vapcaps, but maybe wood wrapped in cotton makes more sense so it doesn’t have a risk of poking through the cotton and scratching the condenser.

Ramahs

I wanted a go-kit, so I bought a cheap pelican-style case for $20 on Amazon and am happy with the results.

Now I have an herb + concentrate gear kit. And my Dynavap vape in the Dynastash pairs natively with the 10mm glass-piece so everything works together. I highly recommend a little case like this!

Now I can travel like a stylish stoner! lol
IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Has someone here dropped some ka-ching! on a $175 (3x18650 batteries, or charger, not included) Fluxer heater.

If so, is it robust? Worth the heavy change?

A more attractive *pocket* heater available?

Don’t need no stealth “coffee mug” in Massachusetts. :) But, always interested.

Last edited:

Skunkport

Absolutely. I actually thought I am more of a wood guy and was really surprised that I like the glass so much. Best things happen by accident.

UK is yet in the EU and it is obviously no problem to send this stuff around within the EU. My DV parcel is still at the customs. @Hogni is figuring out how to object to their decision. I have one month until they send it back.

Good luck with that! If you're after any from inside Europe, might be worth checking out La Centrale Vapeur. I got my Ti Woody from there and they have quite a large selection of Dynavap products, some of which are out of stock at Dynavap.
Including this one which I think someone was looking for, who was asking about Mystery gradient Omnis?

https://lacentralevapeur.com/vapori...vap-xl-titanium-mystery-gradient-dynavap.html

Looking through their accessories list, they also have Ed's TNT stems for Arizer solo/air, flowermate, Materia handmade wooden MFLB tips and a ton of 7th Floor stuff that's probably cheaper than buying direct for Europeans.

And their 'Selected Vaporizers' list is in the proper format. Dynavap at the top.

neth55.jpg

AND, just to be totally awesome, this!

To buy a VapCap Original vaporizer is to receive:
  • 1 x year warranty for battery
  • 1 x VapCap vaporizer from DynaVap
  • 1 x DynaVap transport tube
I don't know of any other store that offers a 1 year battery warranty for your Vapcap, it's truly a unique offer! :lol:

Top Bottom