Skunkport

It's probably the wrong web address, if you're on a pc right-click the picture and select copy image address. The one's that actually pop up on Imgur might work if you just paste them straight in without using the forum's image button too.

I've seen 'nine-bars' which are 9 oz blocks of hash and personally I doubt anyone would want that in their butt.
I've actually found a picture, I tried to find one with something for scale but I've had to improvise, I found one with a keyring on top of it...and I have the same keyring!

9-bar:-

iZY2OUM.jpg

My own Bad Taste Bear with M and Fury 2 for size
rdxfLbD.jpg

Ricardo

I've been crumbling a little hash in with my nighttime indicas and it's a lovely fuzzy feeling. All gone now :\ I swore when I started vaping weed that I'd never go near hash again but I guess I meant crumbled up with tobacco in a J and that is SCUZZY.
But never say never :myday:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@Shannock alright man! Sounds like you & I are homeboys! Nice to know there's another 'capper in my corner of the 3rd rock. The Broads are really one of those one-of-a-kind things that this rather small island is blessed with so many of. What a lovely picture of your day's activities! :tup:

@stark1 Just saw a doc on the canals of Britain, I swear the British can make a really interesting documentary about literally anything. Especially history and nature, I'm just fascinated... I've been loving your posts and pics my friend and while I have been out of action, I've not been able to request a picture of the ever-lovable Moose. Maybe I missed some, this thread is absolutely insane!

Leaving on a jet plane in the morning to the USofA, an unplanned and tbf, unpleasant journey. One of those must-be-done things we've all either have done or will do. Planning my own funeral at age 20 made me acutely aware of my mortality and I've known since that my time could be up anytime. None of that helps me when it comes to the passing of friends though...
So get out there and live & love people! :myday:

I'm packing an M just in case our (non-herbaceous but sympathetic) host has thought to purloin material. She has done in the past but I can't assume and didn't ask. Jeebus help me if not... I will have to resort to pharmaceuticals, not nearly as effective and those killer side effects. Ah well, tis a prohibition state... Anybody know of a postal service?! :lol:

True Story: I was a Morrocan gang boss for many years, organising butt-smugglers. @Skunkport is indeed correct, "mules" that could reliably stow the Nine-bars were few and far between. Most would get nervous and were liable to drop their load :ugh: at the wrong time. That was a pretty stressful gig... :haw:

Can you fuckers of combustion tell I've missed you? I'm ready to chime in on dude-bro demographics, flaming o-rings, acids that I don't want to eat, getting old but feeling young, and the meaning of life!!!

But most of all, let's talk about the DynaVap 4th of July "Independence from Torches" IH Release!!!*

* shameless rumour mongering

TL/DR: :love: Love you, my crazy collection of crack-potheads! I'll catch you on the flip-side! :peace:

EDIT: Just got the birthday banner popping up at midnight, wasn't expecting that and it startled the shit out of me! I'll be acting like Granpa Simpson any day now!

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@Shannock alright man! Sounds like you & I are homeboys! Nice to know there's another 'capper in my corner of the 3rd rock. The Broads are really one of those one-of-a-kind things that this rather small island is blessed with so many of. What a lovely picture of your day's activities! :tup:

@stark1 Just saw a doc on the canals of Britain, I swear the British can make a really interesting documentary about literally anything. Especially history and nature, I'm just fascinated... I've been loving your posts and pics my friend and while I have been out of action, I've not been able to request a picture of the ever-lovable Moose. Maybe I missed some, this thread is absolutely insane!

Leaving on a jet plane in the morning to the USofA, an unplanned and tbf, unpleasant journey. One of those must-be-done things we've all either have done or will do. Planning my own funeral at age 20 made me acutely aware of my mortality and I've known since that my time could be up anytime. None of that helps me when it comes to the passing of friends though...
So get out there and live & love people! :myday:

I'm packing an M just in case our (non-herbaceous but sympathetic) host has thought to purloin material. She has done in the past but I can't assume and didn't ask. Jeebus help me if not... I will have to resort to pharmaceuticals, not nearly as effective and those killer side effects. Ah well, tis a prohibition state... Anybody know of a postal service?! :lol:

True Story: I was a Morrocan gang boss for many years, organising butt-smugglers. @Skunkport is indeed correct, "mules" that could reliably stow the Nine-bars were few and far between. Most would get nervous and were liable to drop their load :ugh: at the wrong time. That was a pretty stressful gig... :haw:

Can you fuckers of combustion tell I've missed you? I'm ready to chime in on dude-bro demographics, flaming o-rings, acids that I don't want to eat, getting old but feeling young, and the meaning of life!!!

But most of all, let's talk about the DynaVap 4th of July "Independence from Torches" IH Release!!!*

* shameless rumour mongering

TL/DR: :love: Love you, my crazy collection of crack-potheads! I'll catch you on the flip-side! :peace:

EDIT: Just got the birthday banner popping up at midnight, wasn't expecting that and it startled the shit out of me! I'll be acting like Granpa Simpson any day now!

Here you go, Bud! Have a safe flight!

Moose craning to get a gander off the hedges at Nauset Heights on the Cape....

N7KtCGT.jpg

Ricardo

My eldest daughter had a "boyfriend" once with a well-trained rescue labrador. Could speak English, Russian, sign-language, play decent guitar (which he whipped out at the slightest exhortation). Paid for nothing but ate only the best. Ah. But the dog had a full harness with pannier satchels - carried its own poop bags, leash, tuning fork, copy of Walden.
Thank fuck that only lasted a couple of months. Nice dog though
EDIT: I think the "hash in butt" method is grossly exaggerated. Probably happens to get a couple of grams into prison etc:
https://elpais.com/elpais/2018/03/15/inenglish/1521106344_790148.html

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
You guys. I used to like hash. Always thought it looked kinda shitty....

Anyway, Moose has an EDC backpack, but it does get a tad hot, especially when the Mt Holyoke
chicks, err, scholars go by.

Talking about burials, I ran into the cutest doll-like plot in a London cementery, rows of tiny
plaques, taking up precious little space. Some would call it a cremat-ery, or crematorium not to be disrespectful.

iCXw8YO.jpg

One in Devon

Anyway, was there a live Dynacast Thorsday? :wave:

ap13

Hey, I have a question for you wonderful people who know a lot more than me about the magical inner workings of the Vapcap :lol:

I use an 2017M with a Ti tip, and just recently I unfortunately lost my ti ccd, so I have ordered some new ones. In the meantime, I decided to try use my Vapcap without the ccd, by just putting larger pieces in (that won't be inhaled so easily). It worked, and strangely enough it seems like I am getting significantly more vapor out of my herb too. It seems like the clouds on average are slightly larger, but more noticeably, I seem to be getting 2+ extra heat cycles out of my bowls too. Before I was getting 4, now 6 or 7.

I've only had my Vapcap for a few months and I am a bit of a slow learner, so it's possible this is something to do with a flaw in my heating or pulling technique. Does anyone have any idea why I might be getting more vapor without the ccd? Is it simply that I am getting slightly more material in there?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I just spent half an hour on my hands and knees looking for my screen on the ground where I threw my ultrasonic cleaner water, I gave up, went and sat down and saw the screen sitting on my bench, I forgot to put it into the ultrasonic cleaner to start with.:uhh:
Still, I might give the `no screen bigger bud' setup a go. I did a mod to my Plenty and managed to get 1.22 grams into one bowl and it was great.:tup:

Ricardo

Yep, no reason why it shouldn't work fine as long it's not ground bud. Gonna try it in the Sandblasted M - no condenser and now no stinkin' screen :D
EDIT: It worked, but some parts of the small nugget were kinda scorched and some were green. And you can't really be stirring that shit or you're gonna get a mouthful of abv. Also, in my excitement, I forgot that this rig has the laid-back, yeah I'll take 70 seconds to cool down rebel cap, so of course I burnt the first load. Man, that was vile. Vape some mint, went again and I'm pretty high right now ;). But I've put the screen back in place but for people who do 'Lil nuggets, it's worth playing around with :tup:

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Look... you make him carry around his poop bags in plain sight. Do you wear toilet paper as an accessory?

If you taught Moose how to clean up after himself, you both are the best!

Yup. We pack some Kleenex in my EDC. Jourst in case.
Comes in han-di. “Bee prepared.” No, I did not say peppered.

So, dare.

u1yfPUq.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Helios , very nice designs by Outward Hound, I try to keep things to a minimum with the generic
Harness in the summer.

Happy official first day of Summer! Break out those tootin VapCaps!

Last edited:

LabPong

I wonder why you find it very hard to do that with a torch... It feels really easy to me...

I can get those strong full hits with a torch...but using a Ti tip with no condenser or carb through water. So maybe my use case it is harder than just drawing off the vape without water and a carb help the draw/extraction be different. I just find that it was hard to get the same result using a torch....especially after you are already medicated and going upwards..lol

The IH is like cruise control with getting constant heating temps. I find it much more easy to tailor the heat time to get the exact desired effects compared to torching. Same goes for my Elev8r.....which I do use both coil and torch for different needs/uses.

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
-( a batch of ? ) New Caps : The older caps were much more responsive .
No it's not my idea ,I've confirmed it and it's not just me insisting on that.
The new caps are way P-R-O-B-L-E-M-A-T-I-C compared to the good ol' ones.
They take forever to click while cooling down and it is far more easier to combust the load.
Also the vapour produced is much-much harsher and hotter.
Something is really wrong with those caps.
Personally I consider the new caps unusable.
Maybe it was just a bad batch .
Still ,I've about 5 of those caps and I do not know what to actually do with them ,
except throwing them in the garbage.

I had 10 of them and gave away the 5 to friends that already owned a VC and lost or destroyed their caps.
ALL five said almost the same thing :
" This is not the same cap .The load gets combusted very easy."
" I finish my bowl in just two heating cycles .WTF is wrong with this caps ? "
"Hey my throat was fucked up last night .Definately this is not like the older cap. "
and so on ....

Got my first Vapcaps during the Black Friday sale. Are their caps the "old" ones, which perform well?

Got two 4:20 caps meanwhile, but to be honest, I didn't use them up to now. Have to do some testing the next time I'm allowed to vape I think

Laantje

Hey guys! Need your opinions.

I've got a Mighty and an Extreme Q, I'm in love with them both. Problem is, sometimes I like to vape on my own before I get on the train or in the bus. I usually only have around 5 minutes for that. The Mighty is a session vape which can be a hassle in such a situation. Not only that, I always forget to charge the darn thing! I also want to try out microdosing whenever I'm alone, the mighty isn't the best device for that (especially since I lost my liquid pad)

I'm looking for a fast extraction portable device and which preferably doesn't have to be charged so I can also take it with me as a backup for when the Mighty's battery is empty. Now this vape has caught my attention multiple times because of the amount of vapcap threads at vaporents.

Would you recommend the vapcap 2018m in this situation? Is it worth it when I already own 2 great devices?

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom