ragnorak71

Hey guys! Need your opinions.

I've got a Mighty and an Extreme Q, I'm in love with them both. Problem is, sometimes I like to vape on my own before I get on the train or in the bus. I usually only have around 5 minutes for that. The Mighty is a session vape which can be a hassle in such a situation. Not only that, I always forget to charge the darn thing! I also want to try out microdosing whenever I'm alone, the mighty isn't the best device for that (especially since I lost my liquid pad)

I'm looking for a fast extraction portable device and which preferably doesn't have to be charged so I can also take it with me as a backup for when the Mighty's battery is empty. Now this vape has caught my attention multiple times because of the amount of vapcap threads at vaporents.

Would you recommend the vapcap 2018m in this situation? Is it worth it when I already own 2 great devices?

Thanks in advance!

hi mate

i own a mighty, eq, solo and underdog. they are all great in their ways but since i bought the 18m a couple of weeks ago it has become a primary usage jobbie for the reasons you state.

full disclosure the log still pisses on it for micro loads but in terms of portable and just doing a couple of hits this thing is the dog's love plums

just my musings

Ricardo

Hey guys! Need your opinions.

I've got a Mighty and an Extreme Q, I'm in love with them both. Problem is, sometimes I like to vape on my own before I get on the train or in the bus. I usually only have around 5 minutes for that. The Mighty is a session vape which can be a hassle in such a situation. Not only that, I always forget to charge the darn thing! I also want to try out microdosing whenever I'm alone, the mighty isn't the best device for that (especially since I lost my liquid pad)

I'm looking for a fast extraction portable device and which preferably doesn't have to be charged so I can also take it with me as a backup for when the Mighty's battery is empty. Now this vape has caught my attention multiple times because of the amount of vapcap threads at vaporents.

Would you recommend the vapcap 2018m in this situation? Is it worth it when I already own 2 great devices?

Thanks in advance!
Absolutely. This vape was Made for these situations. You'll have to master the heating technique but it's soooo worth it :tup:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I too have a Mighty—Crafty, blah-blah, Etc.

For convenience, the only vaporizer that beats a VapCap is a Fury, IMHO.
No butane.
No fuss.

I still like my VapCap. I should get a few come red, white, and true.

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse

No butane.
No fuss.

I still like my VapCap.

I have a session vape-the Alternate which is modeled after the Crafty-I use it every couple of months just to make sure it still works. I do use my wood vapes nearly every day, but if push came to shove and I could only pick one type of vaporizer-it would still be Dynavap. Hands down. It's just so frigging versatile. You can't beat it.

And the community around it. Can't beat that either.

hinglemccringleberry

No butane.
No fuss.

I still like my VapCap. I should get a few come red, white, and true.
I adore my Fury 2, but after using both in my car, the Vapcap is the faster/more convenient one, but the F2 has smoother vapor. I use both in the "load as you go" style, I dip the VC in some ground bud, I dip the F2 glass stem in the same amount of ground bud and I finish the load in 1 session on both devices. The F2 requires all 4 minutes of the timer for that convection heating to roast the load. But with the VC and a triple flame torch, I can roast the load in 1-2 minutes. After the session, the F2 glass stem takes longer to cool down than the VC titanium tip and cap. So the VC is my winner for ease of use on the go. But the F2 has better vapor quality. So each device has a well earned spot in my rotation.

Last edited:

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
"THE WOMEN COME AND GO, TALKING OF MICHAELANGELO..."

"I grow old ..., I grow old... I shall wear the bottom of my trousers rolled."
I don’t wear trousers ‘crept when I’m working, and I’ve rolled the bottoms a time or two, but mostly I’m in T-shirt and shorts or sweats...most of my friends now are half my age - all my friends my age are dead or absorbed in their own worlds.

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
missing-pieces

:science:

Cheers.

GrandWazoo

So, here I am in yuor group , thank you all for great informations you gave me , finally my OmniVap arrived and I will share my first impressions . The first thing I thought watching it is how little is , on photo I didn't realize. The second was "damn , they sent me the wrong model !" In fact I choosed a dark wood body and metal mouthpiece with airflow control. A wood mouthpiece arrived instead , no airflow , so I sent them an email , let see what happen. Anyway , I tried first time and done three or four hits , two or three sessions with same charge . I think this is the more efficent vapo I used , the smaller and powerful one . It's less stealthy as battery ones because you have to heat it with lighter, but it is also a liberation from chargers . Easy to use , it's sure that this vape will never let you down like electronic devices do.

Last edited:

Squiby

So, here I am in your group... finally my OmniVap arrived... how little is... They sent me the wrong model ! I choose a dark wood body and metal mouthpiece with airflow control. A wood mouthpiece arrived instead , no airflow...

First of all, welcome to FC and the Dynaverse! I'm sorry to hear that the wrong model made its way to you. However, be assured that Dynavap and George the creator takes his customers seriously and will make it right.

That said, All the models rock. They are all great and if you end up keeping your Uni and enjoy the tighter blocked off carb air restriction that you can get from an Omni you can modify your Vapcap to act much the same....Just remove the condensor, slide an oring down so that it is closer to the tip end and where it will sit past the air intake when reassembled. Lubricate the orings and reassemble. Mouthpull heaven.

It's always a bit of a surprise how tiny and efficient the the Vapcaps are. Different heating methods are available to you from a single, double, triple or quad jet lighter, to camp fire sticks and candles to much loved Induction Heaters.

Enjoy!

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Tomorrow im off to see one of my oldest friends, who has promised me that this time he really wants to give up smoking. So along with some boring e-cigs, i am taking him some, lighters, butane, iso, cleaning brushes, and his own custom M with one of my Ti-bodies, one of my better ebony mouthpieces, and a new dynastash i tried out with 5ml capsule storage.
Both dynastash were a bit of a rush job last week.. But i like the concept. Stash/capsule viewing window is half way down the 5ml so you know roughly where you're at. But it also lets light in when you're looking into the open end of the stash capsule.

I will spend the day with him mentoring the process. Fucker better quit that tobacco! :)

Skunkport

Nice stashes, I like the capsule.

Good luck to your friend, it's totally worth it! I'm feeling much better if you want an example for encouragement.

It's now been 13 days and 17hrs 36 minutes since I quit smoking cigs and switched to vaping weed only (I didn't bother with ecig).
I walked past someone smoking a cig a couple of days ago and it smelled totally disgusting, I'm not sure I could smoke weed with tobacco now without it tasting crap.
Food tastes great! I was having 2 sugar in my coffee before though and had to switch to 1 this week, it's like my tastebuds are more sensitive.

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Wow 13 days is quick!! It took me a month or two before having a puff of someone else's joint was actually kind of rank to me. These days, I don't bother because I find it so horrible.
God bless Dynavap! I recently bought a Fury 2, and like it very much for what it is. But it would never have gotten me off the joints as easily as the Vapcap did :)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
yeah, it was nowhere near that quick for me. Going from smoking to vaping cannabis wasn't that tough, that took only a couple weeks to not want to smoke, but giving up cigs after at least 35 years was another thing completely...

They disgust me terribly now, but it took a couple years to get there. I had to avoid smokers for a while.

I hate the taste of combusting pot now, tho, and won't do it even with social pressure. I have a good friend who takes it personally that I won't take a passed joint, but it ain't happenin. Sorry, Al.

Last edited:

Squiby

I was never a heavy smoker but it took me several attempts before I was able to kick the habit for good. It wasn't until it disgusted me that I finally was able to stop the insanity. Even so, I had cravings for a cigarette every day for three years after I quit.

That was over 20 years ago, but I still smoked weed. Burning weed was too harsh on my lungs so I often opted out or limited my tokes in favor of not feeling sick the next day from the smoke inhalation. I was so happy when I discovered vaping. It opened a whole new world to me. I tried several vapes and to be honest they were way way better than smoking ever was. But I just wasn't smitten.

The real life changing experience was when I learned about a tiny new modular vaporizer being crowd funded and talked about here on FC. After some anxious anticipation the Vapcap was born and everything changed. The Vapcap was a total game changer for me. I discovered that it could deliver super smooth, non irritating vapor and it excelled at microdoses. They're tiny and beautiful and I just love playing with them. It ticks all of my boxes. It's not even a rational thing anymore. I have lots of Vapcaps. How many does one need? I guess I'm a collector. Between the branded parts and the aftermarket artists, I have enough Vapcaps to supply a family reunion.

And the rub is that I don't even feel guilty about hoarding this abundance of LEGO love. I switch them up during cleaning time and have a new interesting Vapcap to hold and behold. It's like collecting marbles as a kid. Get one, get them all. The collection can be endless. Each one different, unique and beautiful.

I love my Vapcaps!!! :love:

JamesTiberiousKirk

Tomorrow im off to see one of my oldest friends, who has promised me that this time he really wants to give up smoking. So along with some boring e-cigs, i am taking him some, lighters, butane, iso, cleaning brushes, and his own custom M with one of my Ti-bodies, one of my better ebony mouthpieces, and a new dynastash i tried out with 5ml capsule storage.
Both dynastash were a bit of a rush job last week.. But i like the concept. Stash/capsule viewing window is half way down the 5ml so you know roughly where you're at. But it also lets light in when you're looking into the open end of the stash capsule.

I will spend the day with him mentoring the process. Fucker better quit that tobacco! :)

Man I wish I were talented with wood working tools and lathes. But ever since I poked out an eye using an electric toothbrush, I knew it was just not to be.

Beautiful work mrb!

alex91

Hi guys, how are you doing? I’m having some VAS right now and I’m hoping you could help me out a bit. I have a Omnivap which I love, but I’ve been thinking about getting the Flowerpot, I’ve just read good things about it, especially about big hits, problem is, I’m not sure it’s worth it for me, since I don’t have a high tolerance and don’t dab or anything like that, just flowers and concentrates.

One single cap of the Vapcap is enough for me, two maybe, but it would be too much to do it back to back. Based on that alone, I see no reason to buy the FP, but hear me out. I’ve read the FP is the best in terms of big hits, and I’d like to understand better what exactly means a big hit. In my experience, big hits are mostly a math more or less like: quantity of product vaporized/time to vaporize it, I guess? So the bigger your bowl and the less time it takes for it to be vaporized, the bigger the hit. Since the FP have a relatively big bowl and it’s a desktop, it can’t be touched by the portable vapes, which are limited in terms of size (so smaller bowl) and limited to the battery power (or in this case, torch).

The thing with me is that 0.1g and I’m good, so, is it right to say that If Vapcaps had a bowl as big as the FP and a powerful torch, it could delivery a hit as big as the FP? You guys know better than I that it’s possible to extract the 0.1g bowl in one hit, with the right technique. That said, would you say it’s correct to conclude that a 0.1g Vapcap bowl, with the right technique, through water (since we’re talking about the FP, which needs water), extracting all of it in one hit, is the same as 0.1g FP bowl extracted in one hit, hit-wise and high-wise? I know this sound stupid, but reading about what everyone talks about the FP, it sounds to be different experience, but I think it’s just my VAS kicking in.

My conclusion is that, for me, since I only vape 0.1g, besides a little consistency, the FP would bring nothing new compared to the Omnivap. Do you agree with me?

I’m sorry If this is a bit off-topic, maybe this is more about the FP than the Omnivap, but I’m just trying to understand If it’s just my stupid consumerism mind messing with me.

Cheers and thank you so much.

ParanoidAndroid998

Hi guys, how are you doing? I’m having some VAS right now and I’m hoping you could help me out a bit. I have a Omnivap which I love, but I’ve been thinking about getting the Flowerpot, I’ve just read good things about it, especially about big hits, problem is, I’m not sure it’s worth it for me, since I don’t have a high tolerance and don’t dab or anything like that, just flowers and concentrates.

One single cap of the Vapcap is enough for me, two maybe, but it would be too much to do it back to back. Based on that alone, I see no reason to buy the FP, but hear me out. I’ve read the FP is the best in terms of big hits, and I’d like to understand better what exactly means a big hit. In my experience, big hits are mostly a math more or less like: quantity of product vaporized/time to vaporize it, I guess? So the bigger your bowl and the less time it takes for it to be vaporized, the bigger the hit. Since the FP have a relatively big bowl and it’s a desktop, it can’t be touched by the portable vapes, which are limited in terms of size (so smaller bowl) and limited to the battery power (or in this case, torch).

The thing with me is that 0.1g and I’m good, so, is it right to say that If Vapcaps had a bowl as big as the FP and a powerful torch, it could delivery a hit as big as the FP? You guys know better than I that it’s possible to extract the 0.1g bowl in one hit, with the right technique. That said, would you say it’s correct to conclude that a 0.1g Vapcap bowl, with the right technique, through water (since we’re talking about the FP, which needs water), extracting all of it in one hit, is the same as 0.1g FP bowl extracted in one hit, hit-wise and high-wise? I know this sound stupid, but reading about what everyone talks about the FP, it sounds to be different experience, but I think it’s just my VAS kicking in.

My conclusion is that, for me, since I only vape 0.1g, besides a little consistency, the FP would bring nothing new compared to the Omnivap. Do you agree with me?

I’m sorry If this is a bit off-topic, maybe this is more about the FP than the Omnivap, but I’m just trying to understand If it’s just my stupid consumerism mind messing with me.

Cheers and thank you so much.
I

Last edited:
Top Bottom