stark1

Lonesome Planet
Happy solstice!

Was looking for lighters in preparation for my multi-vapcap Fourth of July sale purchase, and came across those plasma arc lighters.

Has anyone tried them? The dynacap sites does say ANY heat source...

Seems like it might discolor the metal though?

Don’t waste your piggy bank’s hard earned cache, does NOT work....

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Happy solstice!

Was looking for lighters in preparation for my multi-vapcap Fourth of July sale purchase, and came across those plasma arc lighters.

Has anyone tried them? The dynacap sites does say ANY heat source...

Seems like it might discolor the metal though?
The plasma arc lighters are not effective on VC’s. Stick with a butane torch of your preferred configuration. I have singles, doubles, triples and quads of all sizes and style, they all work great. So will a Bic, although hard to keep the cap from getting soot on it. Same with a candle.

Last edited:

Ricardo

Those cheap little Chinese bubblers are the bomb!
Every couple of months I stop and marvel at how much Vapcaps have changed my life! (and that's not I verb I squander often). Don't you feel soooo sorry for all those people (99.99999999999999999 % of the world's population) who don't got what we got. Even other vaporists with their devices linked to their smartphones :nod:. Then there's all those smokers and tokers.
Plus, we get to play around! Me, I ha e 3 setups: the beautiful Ti Omni - set and forgotten, always delivers pure luxury ;) Then there's the NonaVong through the 'Lil Chinese bubbler, like the first one posted recently, bit of a ritual this for me - when everyone's gone to bed - settle back, relax and those clouds, man. Finally I have the sandblasted 2017 M, with a standard(ish) cap but with the condenser removed. This is for when I want to go WHOOSH and beat my chest!
And I know that every one of you lot have your own special moments! WE ARE SO LUCKY.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Every couple of months I stop and marvel at how much Vapcaps have changed my life! (and that's not I verb I squander often). Don't you feel soooo sorry for all those people (99.99999999999999999 % of the world's population) who don't got what we got. Even other vaporists with their devices linked to their smartphones :nod:. Then there's all those smokers and tokers.
Plus, we get to play around! Me, I ha e 3 setups: the beautiful Ti Omni - set and forgotten, always delivers pure luxury ;) Then there's the NonaVong through the 'Lil Chinese bubbler, like the first one posted recently, bit of a ritual this for me - when everyone's gone to bed - settle back, relax and those clouds, man. Finally I have the sandblasted 2017 M, with a standard(ish) cap but with the condenser removed. This is for when I want to go WHOOSH and beat my chest!
And I know that every one of you lot have your own special moments! WE ARE SO LUCKY.

It's a combination of the unique device, designed by a really kind and caring human being, and the community that surrounds it. Including the custom accessory makers.

Ultimately it's the people, the generosity of spirit and willingness to share their experience and knowledge. And even vapes.

I own other vapes, and follow their threads. One of them is a slow moving version of this love fest, but the others, well...not so much.

This is unique. It's cool to be part of the Dynaverse. And it's wise to be humbled by and grateful for it.

stark1

Lonesome Planet

Gal next door wants to borrow my VapCap....

Pushpush

boCwDBv.jpg

Last edited:

Ricardo

Is that the Shannon? And more interestingly how do you get weed there?
We once had a week on the Shannon. Three families in the pissing rain. (I'm Irish so I'm allowed to say that). We got about 5 minutes instruction from a 16 year old and off we went. Some lovely scenery and a great way to travel, but a week is a long time in a 3 cabin cruiser :D

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
M24AaTF.jpg

It's here! It's fantastic! It's going to take serious self control to behave with this thing!
Thanks to all that have contributed to this outstanding thread. The info here has undoubtedly made my first experience with my new M the best it could possibly be.
Edit to add...can anyone straighten me out on the pic posting?

Modnote: Edited to display image

Last edited by a moderator:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Is that the Shannon? And more interestingly how do you get weed there?
We once had a week on the Shannon. Three families in the pissing rain. (I'm Irish so I'm allowed to say that). We got about 5 minutes instruction from a 16 year old and off we went. Some lovely scenery and a great way to travel, but a week is a long time in a 3 cabin cruiser :D

Spent one lovely summer on a houseboat on the Grand Union Canal, lovely because our crew consisted
of Pedro the boxer, my then GF from Harrow, and I.

London was a train ride from Watford, and some swans for company.

You can, if you want go all over Europe on the various canals.....

No VapCaps then. Just that toke over the line.

Still no words on today’s live cast?

ySSqsbc.jpg

Last edited:

Skunkport

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/how-to-post-pictures.155/

Basically post it on Imgur, then click the image post thingy here and paste just the web address [http:djudubhdbndwhatever] into it.

As for weed in England (or Ireland) it's readily available basically everywhere, most of what I see is hydroponic grown over here but we also get some smuggled in from other places, the Haze I'm smoking right now is from Spain for example.
Morocco grows a lot but it's historically been crap seeded buds that they just turn into hash, there are some serious grows over there right now though for skunk. A bunch of English lads are over there with big polytunnels in the middle of nowhere, with armed guards from moroccan gang bosses, they say it's pretty crazy over there.

Last edited:

JamesTiberiousKirk

@Shannock Aha. That'll be somewhere to the north of Suffolk.... Hope you have a DAB radio and BBC6 music.
I know a lovely young woman in Wales who does not partake (she believes all cannabis is smuggled up people's bums. I tried to explain that in legal states transporting cannabis in your butt is an option, but not necessary. And butt smuggled cannabis would never pass the state's testing for coliform). But more importantly, she told me one night that she was listening to her favorite DAB. I thought that incongruent, but wanted to know where she bought her rig. Here in the states they are called HD radios.

weed in England (or Ireland) it's readily available basically everywhere, most of what I see is hydroponic grown over here but we also get some smuggled in from other places, the Haze I'm smoking right now is from Spain for example.
Morocco grows a lot but it's historically been crap seeded buds that they just turn into hash, there are some serious grows over there right now though for skunk. A bunch of English lads are over there with big polytunnels in the middle of nowhere, with armed guards from moroccan gang bosses, they say it's pretty crazy over there.

I imagine most of the Moroccan hash is actually butt smuggled.

Last edited:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/how-to-post-pictures.155/

Basically post it on Imgur, then click the image post thingy here and paste just the web address [http:djudubhdbndwhatever] into it.

As for weed in England (or Ireland) it's readily available basically everywhere, most of what I see is hydroponic grown over here but we also get some smuggled in from other places, the Haze I'm smoking right now is from Spain for example.

That's what I tried. Doesn't seem to work for me.
VapCap sure does tho....there should be a peace prize for this thing...
And thanks for responding!

Modnote: Edited to remove reply from quote tags

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom