MAbud

Thanks for the reply. That is the werid part, that adjustment is not working. I can twist it and the air flow stays the same.

Are you seeing th condenser Raise up and down? If you haven’t don’t this, I would remove the top and make sure it’s mooving. It is possible to spin the MP without the condenser actually moving/adjusting airflow

Lazy Lighting

Are you seeing th condenser Raise up and down? If you haven’t don’t this, I would remove the top and make sure it’s mooving. It is possible to spin the MP without the condenser actually moving/adjusting airflow

Will check it out when I get back home. I think that is it. Think I was too medicated when I put it back together last....damn gorilla glue.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Which leads to a question on my side: How does the Vapcap experience change if you leave out the condenser? Thanks in advance for any insight! :)
Not sure what lead you to your question.There is the science, Bernoulli effect, I guess. Then what I've experienced.:2c:
First how the vapor gets cooled and mixed with the air. The smaller opening of the condenser draws in and condenses the vapor after it mixes with the air/air ratio. Why some choose to feather the carb or get an Omni. I do think of the incoming air as it travels over the outside of the condenser and meets the vapor path.

Conversely, I have some carbless glass that telescopes in some matter from the tip out. Changing the whole air pressure and air mix ratio. Sure there is a more detailed explanation as well about your condenser question.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Thanks for the reply. That is the werid part, that adjustment is not working. I can twist it and the air flow stays the same.
Turning the Omni mouthpiece clockwise opens the airflow by shortening the condenser. Turning counter clockwise lengthens the condenser, closing off airflow by pushing into the tip.

As suggested if you pull the condenser out you can look at it to see what it is doing. The range of open to closed is very small so not much turn is needed.

If the condenser is turned too far and slips off the threads you may not be able to get airflow again until you disassemble and reassemble it.

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
I've tried your approach to maintaining toking temps by induction heating momentarily between tokes. To me, this is one of the strengths of induction heating. It's quick and easy to do without charting your load and you can space your tokes to more naturally align with your personal breathing patterrn. No waiting for cool down clicks and longer reheating intervals.

It's brilliant!
It is brilliant and can also be done with a torch. I frequently use my Omni that way as the cap on it takes too long on the cool down click. 4 - 5 seconds of heat is all that's needed to keep things going. I've also done this mid draw on a WT.

asdf420

I now have a 2017 filed SS tip, 2 caps, quick self-made bamboo stem (worn at the top, would be better with a metal sleeve for the tip). being vaked, and pipes' portside mini which is fucking excellent

i have lost my stem and condenser

what's strange is i can get more hits with herb out of a half-full than full chamber. maybe i was heating too much or not pulling right. it seems there's plenty of technique in getting max efficiency.

was putting a hemp fiber ball on the chamber, then bho on top. didn't seem efficient

haha, could use the carb for inhaling

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Is the M condenser different in any way from the standard condenser? Or, does the M use a standard condenser?

M condenser only has the top two x-ring grooves.
Also George mentioned in a video sometime around the release of the original M that the condenser tubing for the M was sourced cheaper and as a result the dimensions, or specifically the diameter of the tube, could end up being a fraction larger than specified. Hence some M condensers won’t pass through the neck of some ti-tips to adjust the screen.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
:science:Seeking HIGH-er ejcation

tOyU0bP.jpg

szai

@cybrguy I blame it on the fact that it was cleaning day-I made hot chocolate with the stem milk from three moderately used DV condensers, three tips, an M body I'd used w/o a condenser, and four moderate to heavily used Milaana stems. And its just now coming on.

I have a huge grin on my face right now. I think this is going to be fun.
Please
:science:Seeking HIGH-er ejcation

tOyU0bP.jpg

I'm not sure what you're seeking but good luck finding it.

Top Bottom